TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2020: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through March 19, 2020 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think the BB house is the safest place for now. I think the Live Show ha no audience in the studio, right? Do you know?

Another question, did they open a board discussion on TVCI on the virus? I'd like to get a feeling of what other experience in their own province.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They’ve told them what’s going on, and all apparently got letters from home about it..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
and HaveNots is over for the week. They were all given pizza

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
oh. just read that no more HaveNots for the duration of the season.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that alone will improve the season.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Spunky...the last live show there was no live audience. Also there is a thread you can talk about the Covid-19 in the News & Views area.

Wilson...interesting they told the HG's about what is happening. I am curious what they think and wonder if they will show it on tonights show.

BonBonlover....no more have nots already? I'm surprised. Wonder why?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
They didn't discuss the pandemic on last nights show, maybe on Wed episode?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Miz.. I *think* it probably has something to do with Carol and she almost quit. They had to promise her she wouldnt have to eat slop or they would accommodate her .. My guess is they thought it would just be less messy to scrap it for the season

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So Maddy was able to veto herself from the block. Minh was put up as a replacement.

Minh calls a house meeting:
Minh starts by saying she had a one on one meeting with Sheldon and he said that people said she told numerous people there was a 5 person alliance and he was in it. She is ready to get to the bottom of that now

Minh says it has come to her attention someone is trying to poison Vanessa against her. Minh says if they keep her she will go after the number one target because she's not afraid.

Minh says if they don't go after the power it'll be the Dane show again. If you wanna give in to the power, you guys go ahead, but you'll regret it, because you won't win this game.

Kyle asks Minh if she, Chris and Kyle had an alliance why did you tell Vanessa, my closest friend, that you wanted to BD me after Chris's HOH. Minh denies saying for people to throw the HOH.

Ming is asking everyone, one by one, if she asked them to throw the HOH. She gets to Sheldon. He says, "I'm not answering questions here."

Ming just called Kyle a [bleeping] liar. Jamar is heated. He says they can quit crying to him and coming to him to joke around because that is some fake flucking chit and he won't have it. He takes that personally. Jamar is mad as can be

Minh says it's very clear who the shady people are and she's going after them. Jamar says muscles don't mean anything in here or our of here!
Kyle says oooooh, big man.

Jamar called to the DR, presumably to cool down.

Kyle has now accused Jamar of threatening to SHOOT him because he said "pow pow pow." Someone off screen points out that Jamar wasn't being violent. Now Kyle is calling him a psychopath.

** the feeds have been down for 9 hours now **

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Miz- they actually told the BB Brazil cast about it on a live show (and BB Germany is doing the same today)..

Im guessing they don’t really want to risk the HG’s health is the reason they’re stopping have nots so early..

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Bonbonlover and Wilsontmd...thanks for the updates! I hope they don't cancel the show! Maybe the host can do it from home? NOw that we are asked to stay home, except to get fresh air or grab groceries, I will have more time to tune in to the live feeds.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jamar has been removed from the house!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What?!?!?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Huh?!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jamar Lee Removed From ‘Big Brother Canada’

https://etcanada.com/news/610163/jamar-lee-removed-from-big-brother-canada/?fbclid=IwAR1KbyDw0-RvpFl0x8t1E6F8S6DI2s-_baoh77UlrOXZ7h2RQ3FFaBHkZaU

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
For those that wanted to watch the house meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVmBfi3tneA&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=
IwAR3qFZPATztFv1PDmnZaucTys-6F94qsYvqHGCeUazMNfob_oRM6kkqpc0A

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just curious, was there really a "threat" or are they just playing up the "I'm scared" to get him out of the house? I hate when these groups get the herd mentality and call someone scary when they are just being normal human beings in a difficult situation.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the vid Bonbon! From what I saw he did seem unhinged. But I've seen worse on the show over the years, and those people weren't removed. (Case in point Evil Dick constantly tormenting a young woman.)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
All the videos and updates are much appreciated!

From what I saw, he was upset but he didn't seem at all out of control. It's an emotional game and people get upset. As Mame mentioned, as far as intimidation goes, that was extremely tame compared to what we have seen in past seasons.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
A ton of people on Twitter are really ticked off about this- they think Jamar was unfairly railroaded out of the house by Kyle (and some are saying it might have been racially motivated). I don’t know how they’ll present it this week, and this might screw up their timing if the eviction still goes ahead.

This whole season has been screwy- a walkout, all the virus stuff, and now an ejection- and we’re only 3 weeks in...

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Watched the Wednesday night episode and still they haven't showed us them talking to them about Covid-19 pandemic. I guess they are saving everything for tomorrow's show.

I can't believe how Minh-ly told on Vanessa literally 2 minutes after she left. I have to say, Vanessa handled them asking her about it very smoothly.

The veto challenge was hilarious except I kept thinking, "Germs!!! Ack!!! More germs!!"

Was funny when Kyle and Chris just stopped and ate cookies. Kyle was a have not so really should he have been allowed?!

Wilson...yes this season has been very weird. I attribute it to mercury retrograde. LOL

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well it could be worse...BB Australia (which is recording their series in advance) had to restage an eviction because someone didn’t press the record button...

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2020/3/20/exclusive-re-booted-big-brother-hit-by-major-technical-issues-during-first-eviction

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Kyle has also been ejected and the eviction has been cancelled this has been a wild week

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And with the 2 ejections and the vote being cancelled, Sheldon is able to play in the HOH

The winner of the HOH is SHELDON