TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2020: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through March 14, 2020 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Chris is the new HOH (per Wilsonatmd). Remember that if it is on the live feeds, it's not a spoiler. :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's exactly because it's on the live feeds that I find it ridiculous not to show the whole HOH comp on tv and the winner. By the time Sunday comes everyone already knows Chris is the new HOH, why not let us see it on the Thursday show, another couple of minutes and the comp was over. I can understand when it's an endurance comp, they don't have the time.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree it’s frustrating for us but I guess they think they have TV only viewers who will enjoy being surprised? Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'll give it a pass because it was the first HOH.

And I think the twist was a good one in hindsight even though it ended with a self-eviction; it gave people a chance to get to know everyone without immediately forming into sides that a first night HOH would have.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Although I’m not a big fan of twists, BB Can seems to have more success getting them to work than BB US. I also agree that not having an HOH gives them the chance to get to know each other without being immediately divisive.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just tuned into the live feeds, hg's are really bored and stressed. Saying how hard it is being the house with the same people and then nothing to do so you feel like you have to talk. Hira says he hasn't even spent this much time consecutively with his wife and family. Angie agrees with him.

From what people are saying, it sounds like Brooke is on the block. Still listening and trying to figure out who else is on the block.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Brooke and Hira are on the block. Chris plans on backdooring Mike.. though people are telling him "the whole house wants Mia-Ly out. (which I think is true, but Chris seems to have his group which are on board with getting Mike out)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I guess Maddie is playing for Veto and the only one that could possible foil Chris' plan for a Mike backdoor.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
HGs called to HOH room. This could be the start of POV

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Hira won veto

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Carol in tears. Apparently the veto comp had something to do with picking stuff up with teeth. She hurt her tooth. A while back she has some piercing and feels the front teeth were about ready to go anyway.. .. now she wonders if this game is going to be too much for her physically and she is thinking about quitting

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bonbonlover! I didn't get a chance to go back online yesterday.

Wow...this group is really having a tough time very early in!

I do feel for Carol about her teeth though, teeth pain sucks! I wonder how bad it is.

I would hate for her to self evict too.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Carol is one of my early faves. Hope she sticks.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow. Tough time in the BB house.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The Live Feeds are frustrating. Every 2 seconds they disappear and come back for 1 minute and they disappear again! You keep changing cameras and they keep disappearing. Not fun!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just watched tonights episode. Seems like Christ likes Madeline but she likes Michael. Also seems like Jamar (Do yah feel me?!!) and Minh-ly may start to heat up.

I'm enjoying all the various alliances, means things will get interesting at some point.

Feel badly for Brooke and Hira being on the block, seems like typical popular kids vs. unpopular kids.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Fun episode last night even if I already knew the outcome. I liked the Veto Comp with the sleds. I think BB purposely didn't let Christ the HOH play (first time I have seen BB not let the HOH play Veto Comp) because it was physical and he is huge and very fit and would likely have won that one.

Chris sometimes does this thing with his eyes I call,"Wild Eyes". LOL Looks a bit crazy when he does it.

Anyway, wondering if Chris's back door will work, which by the way I think he did in order to have a chance with Madeline but this will just make her trust him less.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Miz… are they already thinking of backdooring Chris? For someone who said he had the house 'under control' he forgot that he put a huge target on his back. If he didn't work on his alliance and they backdoor him he may go next.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I wish they would've shown Carol hurting her teeth in that challenge. Not that I want to see someone get hurt, I just wish they were more real with us. Apparently Carol also had issues being off of her keto diet, so production promised her they'd take care of that if she didn't self-evict.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Spunky....I agree Chris has a huge target on his back for making a big move right at the beginning. I'm glad he stirred the pot though, usually the first few weeks it's always 'safe evictions' the whole house voting the same way. Glad he pushed things into high gear.

Starr...I had read something somewhere about Carol hurting her teeth on that challenge but then the episode, nothing. I too was wondering. I didn't know she would 'self evict' because of food. Geesh, what's with this group self evicting in the early weeks?!!

So glad you and Starr posted, I was feeling all alone here. LOL

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m amazed this is still running with all the cancellations going on.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, they sort of are quarantined except the Wendy's food.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Maddie won veto.

Sheldon & Brooke are deciding whether they're taking the shot at Ri or Minh

Apparently Sheldon is now questioning the value of Vanessa. Something was said earlier and Vanessa told Min. Sheldon was upset and talked to Vanessa who suggested that Min tricked her into divulging the info. .. Sounds like Sheldon and Brook are not wanting Vanessa in their alliance. (I am kinda sketchy on the details.)

Brook is really pushing (to Sheldon to have Riann be the target, Sheldon says he doesnt trust her, but they cant go for her this week .

Sounds like he is going to put up Min to protect Rianne.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jamar seems to be over his alliance and talks to John Luke about teaming up them, Hira, Rianne & Madeline

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Miz, I only know what I heard on the daily live feed recaps (RHAP) RE: Carol. Taran said a few times we shouldn't expect to see Carol on slop because of her agreement with production to stay. I want to give credit where credit is due...