TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2020: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through March 05, 2020 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, January 20, 2020 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wilson! Getting it started.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, January 20, 2020 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Season 8 starts March 4...

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yay!! Seems so far away!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’ve got to try to watch more of this season. The third season of BB Canada was one of my all time favorites.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I just saw it will start March 4, in about a month already !! They were saying BB Australia was also coming back this year.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
colour me surprised! Where I moved to my internet is so crappy along with the sat tv I haven't even seen ads for this or Survivor. I miss Rogers!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's funny to hear that. Rogers is so hated on here. I used to joke that the only thing that makes me like Rogers is Bell. I guess we don't always appreciate what we have.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I still have Rogers for my mobile phone, but shaw seems better for internet even though is getting too costly.

March 4 is coming soon !!!! :-)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They’ve announced the HG”s (16 this season- the show will be 2 weeks longer than last year) and the theme- “Superheroes”

https://mobile.twitter.com/BigBrotherCA

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yay!!! I'm looking forward to this!! I love the HOH room! Probably love it because I love Superman movies and tv show Supergirl!!

Looking forward to chatting with all you on here about it!!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They moved in today- won’t say who, but the home audience had been voting all week to keep HG’s safe. After they all moved in, they revealed the bottom 4 HG’s in that vote. They’re in danger, the other 12 are safe this week. Two of those 4 will get out of danger by winning comps (1 physical, 1 mental). Remaining 2 face first eviction vote (though no word on a HOH- so theoretically they could have a 7-7 tie there; maybe they go back to the audience vote and the low person there goes?)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wilson! Did I miss the first episode or how do you know all this?!!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, March 03, 2020 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Cant wait for this to start!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Reminder: Starts tonight at 7:00 EST!

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
Love the way the house always looks so nice and love the theme!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I love the the Superheroes theme too. The house looks too psychedelic for me, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Enjoyable 1st ep. Impressive win for Minh-Ly. Who, initially, is my least fave female. My initial least fave male is irritating oddball John-Luke. Surprised he wasn't one of the 4 least liked. You could tell he was shocked (and relieved) too.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer, for the beautiful banner.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche...I agree with your sentiments of the house however I think over time it would make me crazy, especially 3 months!

Also agree with you on Minh-ly, didn't like her at the beginning but did admire her outlasting those men in the strength challenge.

I like VAnessa from PEI who is a lobster fisherwoman. So cool she look so feminine but then when she works she kicks butt. She seems to want to be friends with Minh-ly. I hope Min doesn't back-stab her.

Ya, there is something about John-Luke that rubs me the wrong way, too over the top maybe? Same with Jamar,"Yah feel dat?!!"

I love the front door, how it looks like hands opening a comic book! So original!

I was surprised Chris (Magician/Mind control) was in the bottom 4; some of the others were more irritating to me.

I wasn't surprised Susanne was bottom 4; she even said she talks too much!

I find Carol from Nanaimo interesting. I hope they don't get rid of her quickly because she is older and not fitting in.

I liked they have their first Sikh on BB Canada. I hope Hira represents and helps people understand Sikh community more.

Kyle is interesting; 2 kids but doesn't know how and then changes into a sparkly jacket sort of implying he is gay or bisexual. Not that it matters. His hair, wowsers...but the head band needs to go, makes him look like a wrestler.

Michael and Madeline are both looking for love, wonder if they were pair up. They seemed to have a little spark during introductions.

Nico looks like he has quite a temper. When he was bottom 4 an went to the storage room he was pissed!

Brooke reminds me of the woman from the U.S. BB who won with the blond hair and glasses....forget her name.

Don't really have much to say about Angela, feel like she may be one of the first ones to leave once they start doing the HOH ect.

Sheldon, not much to say either. He is the wrestler in the house but I have to say Chris and Kyle look more like wrestlers to me. LOL

Ok, that's all I got. Looking forward to tonights eviction!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m enjoying all the comments. Seems like we’re off to a great start!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I was shocked that Mihn-ly won that comp- even with how they tried to make it equal I thought the guys had a big advantage.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Hi guys. When do the feeds start? TIA

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No one seems to know. Possibly tonight at midnight EST after the show airs on the West Coast?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
A bit of a shock here...

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Chris won the mental comp, but there was no vote...because Nico self-evicted! then went on to win HOH...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I checked BBviewer and the Live Feeds will start soon. So far so good !!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching Eviction night. Thought the comp was funny with the dolls in the box, especially John-Luke as the "Floater". BB must have saw what I saw between Madi & Michael on day one and put them as the "Showmance" dolls. LOL Too funny! Not sure I buy Chris's "Brain Power" thing but whatever gets you through the game dude. LOL It's not like he got every answer correct.

Boy did Kyle come on strong to Minh-ly! I wonder what else she has said or done that has rubbed him so out of shape. It didn't make him look good, especially when she was trying to talk it out with him.

I was disappointed about Nico, he should have just stuck it out to the eviction night; the votes aren't personal, it is just a game. He looks like a poor loser leaving before the eviction. If everyone is feeling like it is already hard and it hasn't even been a week, I think we are going to see a few more break downs now that this season is 3 months long!

I like the "Misfits" group and I like the "Evictors" too; their poses were hilarious.