TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion About the Show and...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2020: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 05, 2020Mizinvanccouver25 03-05-20  7:49 pm
Archive through March 14, 2020Starr25 03-14-20  9:09 pm
Archive through March 19, 2020Bonbonlover25 03-19-20  5:15 pm
Archive through March 24, 2020Dipo25 03-24-20  11:56 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’d say this was inevitable. They certainly gave it a good try though.

I wonder if they’ll let any of these contestants return if they do another season?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
On the bright side, they said to the media they’d see them next year, so they’re planning to come back at least..

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
They were probably the safest Canadians being isolated in that house on that set. Oh well it wasn't fair to the staff and crew who also need to isolate it this time.

Tweety

04-14-2003

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
To be honest, I am not sad. I was finding it a chore to watch with this cast.
That being said, I will watch the two final episodes to see how they wrap it up.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Watching the final episode, very emotional.
This years prize money will be donated to Covid-19 causes.
Also came across an article of Minh-ly and Suzanne outside the house.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.narcity.com/amp/big-brother-canadas-minh-ly-nguyen-cao-is-fueling-drama-with-susanne-fuda

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And there may not be a season in 2021 because of financial issues..it’s happened a few times up there where a popular show got canned because it got too expensive (Canadian Idol comes to mind)

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bbcan/news/0624/big-brother-canadas-future-in-doubt-over-coronavirus-impact

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: