TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Outside The House: Archive through October 19, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is a fan, but strongly believes that there should be no information shouted or send in any way. Nicole apparently felt the same, or went along with Cliff, per her interview.. She said that she thought rule breakers should be punished.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I follow Kemi on twitter and she has a dry sense of humor. I would like to know the context when she said about getting her dog as a therapy dog

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Thank you Sea. The fans seem to want to blame Cliff for all the decisions that he and Nicole made together but will excuse Nicole. In his interview he showed nothing but love and respect for her. They went back and forth on decisions and decided that they would always decide together. He said they went back and forth all day on who to evict when they sent Tommie home. It was Nicole who brought up something that Tommie had done that put the nail in his coffin. We missed all of that as the feeds were down most of the day and we saw very little of it on the show. We do miss allot sometimes.
I wish someone would do a joint interview and go week by week and let each one tell what their thoughts were.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am not blaming Cliff for anything they decided. Nicole is an adult and responsible for her own decisions. I am just glad the season is over.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Me too Lazy and I wasn't aiming my comments at you, I was saying Nicole fans in general. Nicole has really grown on me outside of the house. I think Nicole and Cliff were a great team.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Sassy I do know that Taran said he would NOT reach out to either Jack or Jackson for an interview. Plus he doesn't want to push Nicole. Said he is giving her breathing room. Personally I think he is nervous about interviewing Nicole :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Taran really wants to interview Nicole.. But he is involved with Survivor and also another new show/podcast.

I wish he would interview Nicole.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Even if it was a joke, about getting online therapy dog certification, it was not a good joke. I would feel the way Cliff feels. All these came and untrained so called support or therapy animals are affecting real guide dogs and their human partners, not to mention everyone else on a plane, in restaurants, groceries. etc.

Guide dogs and Canine Companion dogs are highly trained and chosen for temperament.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
While actually using a dog, to cover as a companion dog for airplane usage is wrong, I don't think that absolves any of the mob mentality and nastiness towards Kimee, at all. I have a co worker that says stupid crap all the time, who I really can't stand and I hope leaves the office soon. However, that doesn't make it ok for me to start a hate group against her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sorry to break the news but a great portion of the "therapy dog certifications" are not real. People just want to take their dogs everywhere.

NOT that I am saying it is ok because I think you should have to prove via training or something that your dog is actually trained in therapy.

I also wonder why Nicole was convinced not to say anything about Christie/Nicole, I do not blame Cliff for her decision, just think he convinced her to do things that were not in her best interest.

Finally apparently Nicole is very "non-technical" and many are helping her. Eric said their first runthrough for his show was "hysterical", and I know he said he would show her how to do a few things. I think Kemi set up her instagram for her and Rockstar got her on twitter.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure at this point that all therapy dogs or other animals have to be trained in any specific manner (like a guide dog). Some are there to provide comfort to the person they are with and that can be done with minimal training.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I still think it says something about her character, in a negative way.

No respect from me-making a mockery of something that is important to individuals that need them.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, my understanding is that they do not have to be trained, they also do not have the same rights as Service Animals and can be refused admittance most places. Here is a great explanation of the differences.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
a girl at my work was happy to tell us she went online and got a certificate to make her lil dog a companion animal. She said it's super easy to get it. She said she doesnt really need her companion just wants to take her lil baby evrywhere. We all just shook our heads and walked away

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 2:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly set up Nicole's Instagram, per Nicole.

Yes it is a huge problem for restaurants, airlines, doctor's offices and more. And it is not just dogs.. All manner of animals... And maybe they comfort the owner but being untrained they may interfere with other passengers and legit service dogs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/support-animals-people-have-tried-to-bring-on-planes-2018-1/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I knew it was someone other than Nicole, LOL.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I heard Taran's interview of Cliff. I was sad to hear that he continues to deny his involvement in some of the hot topics and doesnt seem to be remorseful. But I think he still wants to fit in.

Thought it was odd that Taran had already interviewed Tommy, but it will be released as a static video and it was not done Live.

I have been a bit surprised that RHAP hasnt really had the BB21 HGs on. The HGs are making the rounds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy did an interview with Eric @RealityRecaps today, I saw most of it and he was pretty good acknowledging some of the awfulness of the season and he that there were some "unfortunate" incidents.

He hasn't watched all of the show and is still in LA, staying with a friend. He did mention he was not that "thrilled" when he saw Christie walk into the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie Interview scheduled for Thursday... Eric @RealityRecaps ·
4h
We will be LIVE with Christie Murphy from #BB21 this week!

👉THU10/10 AT 6pm EST

👉FAN HERE NOW TO BE ALERTED WHEN WE GO LIVE: http://YouNow.com/realityrecaps

👉BECOME A PATREON FOR AFTERSHOW: http://YourRealityRecaps.com/patreon

🗣️TWEET QUESTIONS NOW USING: #YRRLive

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
He hasn't watched all of the show and is still in LA, staying with a friend.

I listened to Tommy interview on RHAP. He also mentioned that he is still in LA "staying with a friend" .. about half way into the interview in walks Jack. >> LOL that he didnt mention that he was staying with Jack but simply said "a friend"

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Jack from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6ppUoi0nrU

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TVCO
@tvco
·
2m
TOMORROW
@Mrs_ARockstar
will be hanging out with #BB21 houseguest
@itskathryndunn
on TVCO! 🥳
Tune into #TheAngelaRockstarShow MONDAY at 9PM ET on
@TVCO
! 📲
Download TVCO: http://onelink.to/tvco
#BigBrother

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, October 19, 2019 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-jackson-michie-talks-drug-addiction-bb21-house

I think this was very evident his first three weeks in the house. His night prowling, mood swings, etc.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 19, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow, quite the hero. Who needs rehab when you can go cold turkey on camera and win half a million.

😧

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, October 19, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Not buying it.

If BB forced a HG to go against prescribed medical treatment, they could get their asses sued.