TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Outside The House: Archive through October 06, 2019 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, October 04, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
BB#1 Cassandra Waldon has passed away. So sad that one of the pioneers of this game we love is gone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 04, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
Did you miss our #BB21 post season show with
@Strongislandni2
and some special guests? If so you can watch it back below now!

📺 WATCH IT HERE: https://wp.me/p4uaL0-5Tj

📻 LISTEN ON iTUNES: https://apple.co/2GLMAFn

👉FAN HERE TO WATCH LIVE: http://YouNow.com/realityrecaps

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, October 04, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ark thanks for sharing that vid.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 04, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole did so well on the WWHL after show! That was fun!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, October 04, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole got a very warm welcome from the audience when Andy introduced her.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, October 04, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I thought it was cute and very respectable as she was being interviewed .. that Dan Rather and Henry Winkler would turn around to listen to what she had to say. Even if they didn't know who she was ..

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Going on now - Big Brother 21 Cliff Hogg Post-Season Interview #BB21 - Rob has a Podcast (started 36 minutes ago). Taran stated there will be more to come and that he has already talked with Tommy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNh5GjG5Wi4

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
It was really long but good. Taran goes week by week and has Cliff tell his thoughts and how he made his decisions for that week. He truly likes and respects Nicole. He talks alot about her. He was also thrilled that she won AFP. He said of course it would have been nice lf he had won but was proud that he made top 3. He also thinks that this will give her the confidence to basically go out into the world (my words because I can't remember the exact words he used.)
He said that when Kemi is ready he'd like to talk to her. The whole podcast was good and explains some things.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was actually in two parts because Cliff had another podcast scheduled. It was a good interview.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Ark thanks for sharing that about Cassandra from BB1. I remember her as a lady(in the truest most complimentary form), African American, and worked at the United Nations I believe. I also remember she wore curlers on the feeds and helped another HG keep his mouth (words) under control. Very sad news. Prayers to her family and friends. God Speed!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a good interview too. After watching Cliff's interview and Nicole's interview with Eric/Reality Recaps (thanks Dipo - - I love that guy), I really want to know what they think about the Have Not situation with Jackson. I still find it hard to believe that it wasn't discussed in the house.

If anyone stops in, I wonder what you think about others not being on podcasts. Are they not doing them because they don't want to? They are not being asked? Or am I not diving in deep enough to see if they are out there (LOL)?

ETA: I just saw Dipo's post that Eric will have Nick on tomorrow.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Cliff said that he didn't know Jackson had cheated. But his view if you break the rules you should be punished. He also said that both he and Nicole heard the shout out about Tommie and Christie. They both went and told Tommie it was a non issue for them and they weren't going to discuss it with anyone. Cliff was very angry that it happened. He and Taran hate outside interference.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I hope Nicole doesn't change too much. She doesn't need to change to fit other people's opinion.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I still don't get the logic of keeping quiet about Tommy/Christie... AND I think that everyone has been advised to not comment about Jackson cheating, even though if you read between the lines it seems they did know and don't approve of the lack of punishment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, I think the others are just starting to get back to life after spending so much time in Vegas. As Eric can track them down he will try and schedule interviews.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric has Nick on MOnday and Tommy on Tuesday!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Dipo....I am reading between the same lines as you. As far as Tommy/Christie, if it weren't for the both of them being so vocal and angry about Holly and Kat knowing each other, maybe I wouldn't think it was a big deal but I would have called out their behavior.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Little bits and pieces are coming to light about Kemi. Cliff mentioning about her saying she was going to get a fake therapy dog vest for her dog so she could take it on the plane says a lot about her character. I gave her the benefit of doubt, but now I don't think she is all that.
Still want to hear more about Jackson's life that he said he couldn't talk about.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Dipo I don't think Nicole and Cliff knew whether to believe the shouter or not. They wondered if it was someone who didn't like Tommie and Christie. Also Cliff as I stated doesn't like outside influences, he said anyone could call out anybody whether it is the truth or not.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Cliff asked Tommy if it was true. I also wonder how he could not have seen that Jackson cheated.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Don't forget Nicole heard it too. I don't know what she thought but her and Cliff decided not to talk to anyone else about it. So this is not all on Cliff not realizing it was true.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
There was a lot that he didn't realize was going on. Don't forget we see all but they don't. It didn't seem to be commented on in the house. So maybe not everybody realized it was going on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just think Cliff is using "don't know if it is true" as an excuse. If he has watched the show and is such a fan he would know that everytime something is yelled over the fence it is true.

So I don't buy that excuse, I just don't understand why he wouldn't have used it as an advantage.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Why didn't Nicole, she heard it too and didn't use the info?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, I have no idea, Cliff is the one being interviewed.