TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Outside The House: Archive through October 01, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was really disappointed in Cliff's participation. And how Jess and others actually bashed Nicole for not bashing Kemi.

I know that there is dread of standing up or standing out and that is real in the house.

Just remembering how Caleb's obsession got the object of that obsession evicted.

And Kemi being ratted out for not liking Jack's cooking set him off. Get others said the cooking was terrible and we saw how certain people co-owner the food and expected adoration and most of them just ate and praised for fear of repercussions.

Anyway another star in Nicole's crown, IMO.. her standing up and standing out.

Like when she just left the room for the Never have I ever.. Cliff stayed. I was proud of Nicole that night. She stayed true to herself.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
there was something that made them continue to attack her...Pretty sure I know what it is...

Keldogg, I'm with you. There is no defense for their continuing bashing of Kemi even after she was gone.

Nicole is really something special standing up to that kind of hateful "group think."

Smevic

08-07-2008

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Nicole is the only one who didn't let lust for money or desire for inclusion push her to ignore her morals. Maybe everyone doesn't get the feeling in the pit of their stomach when others around them are engaging in abusive behavior toward another...Nicole has that and pays attention to the moral compass she was born with and behaves accordingly regardless the peer pressure she experienced. Pretty special woman...so proud she got AFP!

Allymcbeal44

08-08-2009

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allymcbeal44 a private message Print Post    
I watched the video, it made me sad, christy’s lie really stood out to me and wasn’t Kemi already gone? Why was it so important to slander her?? It was really a mob mentality!! Cliff was involved in it as well! My hope is that when they actually see themselves that they will be embarrassed! And hopefully loved ones at home will read them the riot act and set them straight! What a horrible season , so much the Julie has to use some time in The finale to ask those questions!!! I’m glad that this tarnished Jackson’s win!! It should!! After seeing last years winner, Casey, we are reminded that you can win without being ruthless, and with Nicole getting America’s favorite player just reinforced that as well, I sure hope that there is something offered to her post BB!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
In past seasons didn't the groups demonize other players, especially as they were nominating and voting them out? Seemed there was a lot of mob mentality in the house in the past. What is interesting to me this time is that they didn't seem to do that to others this year. They did it mostly to Kemi, even after she was long gone. She really got on their nerves for some reason and they couldn't seem to let it go. I think it would be very hard to be in a situation like that and stand up for the person, especially if you didn't really like them that much. Good for Nicole in walking away and not participating. Group think is a very strong phenomenon. That's part of why BB is so fascinating.

I'd love to see an Interview with Christie where some of her lying is pointed out on video. That aspect of her personality really bugged me. I guess you need a strong sense of self to go on this show, act up, and then have the guts to defend yourself and paint a rosy picture around it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I can understand 2 personalities not gelling and one or both parties commenting that they don't like something about the other. Honestly, someone never doing their dishes would drive me nuts and I would probably comment on it. What I wouldn't do is go on and on for days calling that person names and making threatening statements about them.

I do understand David feeling he had to go along a bit to fit in to stay in the game. I don't understand Cliff rewriting the story of the Kemi/Bella run in or the others that let some personality traits fuel their hatred and rage.

Allymcbeal44

08-08-2009

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allymcbeal44 a private message Print Post    
I didn’t watch the feeds, was Holly a part of all that as well?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Dr. Wills hair. WTH?
Nosferatu.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Brenda...take a look at Ika Wong's interview with Christie. Christie actually lies about lying but Ika was really drilling her in a very funny way about it. I'd also like to see Christie questioned about specific lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByrKX7zWjIc

(2.29 is where Ika starts talking to about her swearing on her sister when she had lied)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Easy for David to say he was just going along to get along. He wasnt there long enough to know what he would have done concerning Kemi. The reason he didn’t bash her very much was bc he wasn’t there.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, so she's still insisting she only lied 5%. Ha, ha.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kemi wasn't there much longer than David, but the others sure kept her relevant until the very END!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
10m
instagrams for the ones I don't have twitters for:

http://instagram.com/strongislandnicole/
http://instagram.com/christie.murph/
http://instagram.com/kirkwoodmatthews/
http://instagram.com/jackson_michie/
http://instagram.com/n_maccarone/

BB21 cast twitters, that I'm aware of:

@analysetalaver ; @cliff_hogg ; @davjalex ; @MissHollyAllen ; @BellaWang21 ;
@jmilagrosplus ; @itskathryndunn ;
@kisseskemi ; @TheOviKabir ; @bb21_sam ;
@TommyBracco

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Christy certainly gained weight in the house.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 30, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
idk if this has been posted, but about 8mins and 5 seconds in, Nicole meets Cliffs family, including his mother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl4rNB4O7LQ&t=307s

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 30, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Nicole is sweetheart.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 30, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Nicole wisely chose not to chew gum! Not a good look when you are being filmed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 30, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had to smile at the number of Hogg family members.. despite Cliff talking so often about the expense, I would say Sharon really pulled off the arrangements.

Taran said they were all so nice. At that party, he would go sit with them in between venturing out to meet people.

He had taken an Uber from Rob Cesternino's house, but the Highs insisted on driving him back. The had rented a really large van for their group.

Cliff must have been so excited to see all of them.

I love the sparkly top Nicole wore.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, September 30, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I loved the sparkly top too. It was so Nicole.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Jessica will appear on The Bold & The Beautiful on October 23. She is shown in a promo photo with the characters of Ridge and Steffy Forrester so perhaps they will use her as a model for a new plus size line?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Juju! I meant to say that I thought that top could be a good one to have for years and would be good on a cruise..

I loved it for Nicole and thought she outsparkled the gum chewers with less coverage on a relatively chilly night.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Holly normally goes out in her underwear or was it just special for the first night out?

At least she didn't wear the butt-crack leggings.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I read that Cliff's family had to watch the finale at another location,,,cbs couldn't get them seats in the studio

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Nicole looked great in that video. Her reaction to meeting Cliff's family was cute. But she had gum too I saw it a time or two but she had the good manners not to be chomping on it. I also thought Holly's dress was prettay and she looked nice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That studio looks to be even smaller since I was in the audience and it was not huge then. There is a mix of CBS people, families, past house houseguests, can sure reps and some fans. When I went, there was no guarantee we would get in. We did. Some others were in separate rooms.

For this finale, Taran said he and Rob were in a boardroom with a group watching.

The Hoggs had Cliff's mom, wife, daughter, son and 2 or 3 others and Cliff was not top 3. If they got to view together that was good and hopefully Cliff got so see Sharon soon after. They all went to the after party.

Jackson had his mom and dad there. Holly had dad and not sure who else. Nicole's mom and sisters were there. Dad stayed home.