TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 40 - Finale Night: Archive through September 25, 2019 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Jackson's face just gets redder & redder when he's in the hot seat.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Julie's on fire.....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Slay them Kemi!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EARTHDOGBB #bigbrother
@EARTHDOGBB
·
1m
" WOW IM NOT RACIST "

WELCOME HOME JACKSON 🍉

#BB21FINALE

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I wished this had happened before the vote.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
CBS, get a clue. Make it a 2 hr finale. Julie is having to cut everyone off.
I want to hear it!!!!!

Smevic

08-07-2008

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Michie just keeps talking...like the guilty are apt to do.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jackson may win $500K- but you can't buy respect...

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
~CLAP CLAP CLAP~ I have to hand it to BB/CBS for having that round of questioning and letting the jury members and Jackson/Holly know what viewers are thinking by some of their actions.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Wow ... they pulled out all the stops on that finale ...WTG CBS for going there

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
1m
Julie asked Jackson about his Day 1 banishments and 'some viewers thought b/c minorities + old guy Cliff' - Jackson feigned shock 'I am not a racist' and explained justified - David said he understands gameplay but he heard 'some implied biases' since going home

Julie asked Nick about 'I love you Bella' but then there's Kat - said he doesn't take anything back, discovered feelings for Kat and acted on them - Bella said 'you made a commitment, don't make me look stupid, YOU MADE ME LOOK STUPID, I was hurt'

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Golden boy may need to use some of that money for counseling since all of the end questions from the at home houseguests!! Wow!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Missing from my emojis.

Watermelon

Unicorn

Sex stool

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The body language of Jackson as they went to break said it all.

Maybe they should have had that portion before the vote.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well he'll be able to use all his winnings for therapy..

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Well said Wilson

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Julie- Let's start with some of the controversy. On night 24, Ovi, you watched as Nicole was shut out of the bedroom by Gr8ful. Some viewers saw that as an act of bullying #BB21

Ovi- It was really hard to go through that. The actions in that room, on that day, were not about game. They were about bullying. We need to call it out when we see it. Someone like Nicole, a close friend of mine, I felt a need to stand up #BB21

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
This is gonna be the most awkward finish....

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch much at the beginning. I really wish Kemi had been able to stay in the house. She is quite elegant and smart. I loved her response to Julie when she was asked if she accepted their apologies. She said something along the lines that they need to understand what they are apologizing for first.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Not going to repeat what i said kemi"s ago... I disagree.

Everytime jxn talked abt kemi after she left- (except her whispering) we went to fish!

Kemi clearly got cbs nervous post eviction... Ugh! Could have gone all nite w/o seeing her sour-face.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Julie- You chose David, Kemi, Jessica and Cliff (as Camp Director). Some viewers think you did it cause they are minorities and Cliff is the oldest houseguest. Jackson- Absolutely not. I am not racist. It had nothing to do with race or gender ever #BB21

David to Jackson- I came to the conclusion that it was gameplay but since I have been watching the show, there seem to have been some implied biases. I hope you guys are able to become better people #BB21

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
That feeling you get when reality is about to smack you upside the head!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just when Jackson is feeling awesome, probably gonna make his dream come true and win the big prize, Big Brother essentially calls him a racist on National Television.

Here’s your Confetti!!!

Jodikay

07-26-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay a private message Print Post    
I usually don’t like when they bombard them like that because they are in such s bubble, but have to say, I like it this time. Especially Nicole’s part and what Ovi said.