TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: AMERICA'S FAVORITE PLAYER: Archive through September 17, 2019 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Km-it'll probably start after Thursday's show and go until Tuesday night or Wednesday Morning..

And I'm still leaning towards Nicole for AFP- unless Cliff stays this week. In that case I'd think she has 2nd place locked up at the least (Cliff takes her to F2, Jackson takes her to F2 if Holly is gone- not sure who Holly takes to F2 if Jackson is gone, but I'm leaning towards Nicole if only because that means Cliff voted out Jackson). In that case I'd vote Tommy for AFP.

If Cliff goes, Nicole probably ends up in 3rd place (unless she wins F3 HOH) and I'd vote for her for AFP so she'd get the extra $25K- With the stipends and the 3rd place bonus (about 15K in stipends plus 10K bonus for 3rd) that'll pretty much equal 2nd place money anyway...

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Tommy all the way.. he tried to entertain us all season. Remember how well he did his punishment. Always apologize for wake them up or when he had to do that stupid smell one. And he least fought to get the six back together. .

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Tommy’s entertainment was annoying to me, as well as Cliff’s attempts to be endearing for AFP. I prefer to vote for someone who isn’t campaigning for the position. Not sure who that would be yet, but Nicole is closest for me now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Kemi fans are hoping that this Tommy surge will weaken the numbers for Nicole, Sam, Cliff and help Kemi to win. Kemi being on the RHAP panel in NY probably helped her cause.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No way would I vote for Tommy.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
No not Tommy and not Kemi either. No way.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
What is interesting is who seems to not to be in the running at all:
Jack
Christie
Jess
Nick
Holly
Kat
At Jokers, it looks like Nicole is Fav.
After Thurs, Tommy in 2nd and I don't think a week is long enough for the pity to fade for him. He may win it.
I just can't. Not w/the easy row he had w/Christie.
And I can't with Cliff. He annoys me playing the pity card.
So, I am still voting for Sam. It's a long shot, but this season is about long shots.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
With Nicole probably doomed to 3rd place barring winning out, I'm voting for her for AFP- the money plus her bonuses and stipends will give her about as much as Holly will get, and I think she deserves it.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
My vote for AFP just out of pity....the HOH shower for enduring...well you know...a season of Holly, Jackson, Analyse and Jack.
There's not enough bleach on the planet.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Disagree with a Tommy vote, he was a leader of foul comments about the Camp Comeback "kids" surprisingly foul. He was a cheerleader for a ton of anti anyone that wasn't part of the "cool kids" all season.
He is the reason Holly and Jackson are still there, his wanting to keep the "6" together is his fault and not voting with his brains.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.. NIcole..

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole....

and I normally do not vote for this :-)

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think that Nicole is the most deserving, she has conducted herself well in the house and she really is a superfan. She knows the game. I find her annoyingly immature at times but on balance I think she deserves the award, when you consider that she wasnt likely to make it past week 3.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Yep, I will be voting for Nicole, she survived that awful week when gr8ful were so horrible to her. Then Jackson did the hicky vote that she got blamed for. Then Nick attached himself to her which was icky to say the least and said that he controlled her.

Then Jess blamed her for everything under the sun.

She is immature but she has grown and learnt from this.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And apparently has to ensure resentful Holly for the rest of the season.

Yep. Tonight locked in my decision to vote for NIcole

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I will vote for Nicole, but I think the television viewers will vote Tommy.

Bearware

07-12-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearware a private message Print Post    
I will split Tommy and Nicole and feel like the best won either way.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
juju- Maybe. I'm voting for Nicole in either case, but Tommy would be OK too (Any of Tommy/Nicole/Cliff would be a good winner- anyone else would be a headscratcher).

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All my votes are going to Nicole. I don't get all the Tommy-love, even from TV viewers - he's as phony as they come, his over-acting, over the top excitement over every little thing drove me crazy the whole season!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
i think all of my votes will go to Nicole..I can't split my votes up ,,i think its counter productive.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
All votes every day go for Nicole. She has been my favorite player to watch all season.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Nicole.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Will vote Nicole and Christie

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
Voting for Nicole.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I would vote Jackson but he will probably be in F2 and win. (hope so). I have no other favorite.