TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 18: Archive through September 18, 2019 users admin

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Last year they were as well they were complying they were running out of clean clothes and it had been x amount of days since they could use washer and dryer.... they should just block it off like they do the celebrity’s . That way they could still do clothes... but Jackson would prob pull the curtains aside and look at the set up...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Mom, I think the word hate is an overstatement. There is a long way between the dislike I feel for Jackson and a feeling of hate.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH! Dipo, I agree about the uhhhh “jury questions”.

It was so much better when each jury member got to really grill them, and how they would have something to talk about when the feeds returned.

At least they got to have DIFFERENT repetitive conversations about who hates them. LOL!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sorry Cathie. Dislike

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
There are only 4 people left in the house. I see postings talking about each of them.

Some just are better liked than others.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
For those questioning whether they think production is helping Jackson. He just came out of the DR and is now telling Holly if first part is endurance he will throw to her as the second part may be more physical and he can beat Nicole. I thought of this before and thought it strange Jackson didn't and now... comes out of the DR and he just thought of it.

I was trying to remember if after Nicole won the comic books if Jackson had just out of the DR when he dragged Holly up to the HOH and told her he just thought of it that Nicole would take Cliff off forcing him to put up Holly and they (c/n) could then vote Holly out.

Everyone thinks Jackson has some good strategic thoughts but me thinks he might be getting a little help with those thoughts.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Cruz, I think the DR is definitely stirring the pot. Even Nicole was all psyched to keep the final four and evict Tommy until she had second thoughts after a DR session. BBB—bad big brother. I’m not sure wny they don’t give Cliff a clue, or maybe they try and he refuses to see it.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
They did it with Christie too and nick

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
These people only use 3 beds, I’m surprised they never closed off a room or two. That Have Not Room was a joke. Only needed it for 2 weeks, then it became a hang out room where people CHOSE to spend time, and some even slept there by choice! Can’t BB get ANYTHING right?!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I can only speak for myself, it's not hate for Jackson, I don't hate anyone or anything I don't know in my real life. I don't like the fact that Jackson is what is wrong with so many privileged people in this country that has everything handed to them and yet whine they are victims. BB has been allowing rewards for very bad behavior on their show for a lot of seasons. Jackson chose to use the N word, he chose to pick "people not like him" as his first picks to be eliminated in the first week, he chose to be an ahole to those he deemed not "cool", he chose to be a bully when he himself has admitted to being bullied for being a "fat kid", he chose to sleep with a houseguest in the first days of BB then dump her and sleep all season with another, he chose to cheat and eat as a Have Not, he chose to shower in hot water as a Have Not, he chose to accept the special treatment of the DR and daily therapy sessions all season, he chose to lie to the producers that he has serious mental health issues to get on the show....Am I missing anything, he is a comp beast with NO social game,
and a self proclaimed d*ck frat boy in college.
Don't hate him, just dislike him, especially if he is rewarded for the above.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
What I really hate is people that drive in the left lane at 54mph

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He should have had a penalty added on to his total time every time BB helped him with a question.

quote:

EvelDick @EvelDick
29s

Remember:
Jackson said that production corrected him a number of times when he either misread or didn't understand one of these questions... Otherwise Nicole would have won this comp too.

Shit like this really ruins the show for me #BB21

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Gee Jackson, if you stay with Holly, this is the kind of conversations you will be having every night.

LOL

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Hard to believe that anyone as clueless as Cliff can get to final four.
First off there are rarely ever new final two deals at final four. Those deals were already made.
Second who tries to make a final two deal saying you take me but I won’t take you.
Third who would think two people that have been snoogling together for weeks would suddenly just turn on each other when it would be of no benefit to either one of them.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I have to get my two cents in or as we Brits say "my pennies worth"

I am upset that BB has curtailed to Jackson's every need. The storage room only gets filled once a week, you eat it all you go hungry. There have been food items and restocks that have only been seen on celebrity BB. Yesterday they had no peppers and Holly wanted cilantro ... Jackson asked and within a couple of hours he had them ???

On a person level I do not like Jackson's "holier than thou" attitude. Own what you are doing. You blame Nicole for a vote that was yours and then you expect her to keep to an alliance for final four when you had two sets of final fours going on. OWN it as your game play not that others made you do it.

BB has shown Jackson as a much better person than he really is .. shame on you BB show the truth of what is happening in the house.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Did Cliff go to talk to Michie? Has he said anything about jury votes?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
He is talking to him now.

THe topic of jury votes has not come up....yet...but they are still talking.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
He’s talking to him now...going about as well as a snowman in a sauna...

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
thx!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
hehehhe

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I would think production would see america wants Nicole to win over Jack

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
what really pisses me off is that Julie wont go after Jackson like she did Jack,which is so unfair!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
~~~sigh~~~ listening to Jackson and Cliff. I just don't understand why Cliff would think that Jackson was ever going to take him over Holly.

Jackson is sitting there bold face lying...there is no way he was ever taking anyone but Holly to F2. Just wait till Cliff gets out but something tells me he will never get it.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Pamy I so agree with you

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Waaa Waaa .. It's all Nicole's fault.. It's her fault ... I wouldn't have done anything I did .. but it's her fault!!!!