TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 17: Archive through September 17, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think it's possible that Holly actually washed her hair today...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly are pledging not to betray each other. As they monopolize the HOH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is whining about the guilt trip. It sucks. When I tried to use that, not a guilt trip, but when I tried to the on heartstrings, it got me nowhere.

Uh, Holly, you ARE still there, where is Tommy.

I assume he told her if Nicole's campaign.

She says everyone wants their family to be here.

He says his father never saw where he lives at college, never came to LA.

Heh!

Holly called to the DR. Jackson says that will take an hour.

Check she started talking about the DR an hour ago.

I want him out of that bed!

Anyway it is Crystal clear that Cliff will be evicted.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kelldogg, is her hair wet?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Jackson has broken rule after rule and nothing has happen to him plus 3 steaks and he eats them all, privilege much! Nicole is being nicer then I would be about the HOH room and shower. Jackson & Holly are not the hosts in that house they are only guests like the rest of them. Paul has been mentioned a lot I don't believe he is playing this year!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
The only rule was the slop rule and to be honest not even positive what he ate. He did not break the production rule he was not lying that production wold want to talk to him about Tommy they saw him listen so of course they would want to talk to him about the Tommy conversation. He just left out nicole and cliffs name.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Yes, Nicole was working him hard. And he was too, for a jury vote. But, to me, there was true affection there.

In my post above I meant to say Jacksons best night in the yard, not last.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Agreed Missy.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jackson likes Nicole as a person, and it's pretty mutual- but he's got to watch it as he can come off as condescending to her at times. (I don't think Holly likes Nicole though)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Wilson I feel like holly does like her but is unsure of her because she hasn’t met anyone that genuine before if that makes sense

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Cliff sitting down to talk with Michie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot bear to listen, since I know it is futile.

If Holly likes Nicole, I would hate to hear her talk about someone she doesn't like.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I swear to god, it's hard to tell...

But I think so. Doesn't necessarily mean it got a good wash, could have just gotten wet because of the shower...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh god, here we go....Michie saying that its Nicole's fault that Cliff is going home...that she should be the one to pay the price for thinking of sending Holly home.

And he's pulling out parts of his prepared speech and throwing it at Cliff.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
At the same time, Cliff is subtly throwing Nicole under the bus...

It was all Nicole's idea....

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jackson, do the words "jury management" mean a dang thing to you?

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Always blaming things on other people. One common factor in all personality disorders. Makes me ill.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
New drinking game. Every time Jackson says "this is not the Big Brother game I wanted to play"....chug it!

I will post numbers for detox centers in your area soon.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh Jackson, just tell him no...

Nobody believes that you are still "thinking about it".

It's called jury management, dude.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Has Cliff mentioned the jury?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
nope

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jabe cliff said that he wasn’t going to mention Jury till the end of the week

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Holy crapola...

Cliff said he cashed in his 401K to cover his bills while he is gone? He's 54 freaking years old.

I hope that is a lie he just made up, cuz if its true, he is dumber than I thought he was...

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
No Michie you dumb ***. Cliff never broke his word so you can stop saying that now.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why is Michie's toothbrush and toothpaste up in the HOH bathroom?