TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 17: Archive through September 17, 2019 users admin

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I think that Cliff may have an ulcer which is why he drinks so much milk...it might be soothing.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
And I think Sis is wrong, I think the cameras are quite capable of seeing fully into the showers!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Still mad at Cliff for not listening to Nicole and keeping Tommy over Holly dumbest move of the season (not counting taking Jackson off the block and putting Bella up in his place).

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, I bet that you are right about the cameras...they must get an eyeful!!!

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jason and Kevin. They were so funny. Remember when Kev talked about why girls talk about bleaching their ahole? LOL thinking about it.

Sex Stool. I would think it was for leverage. To prop a foot up on to get a comfortable angle.
You asked.

Can't believe I just typed that.
Better than listening to Cliff.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I just don't get it, fine that the feeds don't see you but you are okay for CBS employees to watch? Ick!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm cracking up that we all have different ideas for the use of the stool!

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
That's what I was thinking. Just creepy all around. People behind the walls watching.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Wonder what Cliff is going to pitch to Jackson. Why would Jackson be pissed at Nicole for whatever Cliff is going to pitch?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I literally cannot keep the feeds on Jackson and Holly.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sheesh, okay kids, this is NOT how I was dreaming of contributing to the BB Live Feed Discussion Thread this season, but here goes: on that shower stool (and Keldogg gave a very good description)

Both Jack and Jackson are fairly tall. I am female and tall but also long-legged (also elderly), probably more long-legged than both of them. When one is long-legged, one cannot possibly get down to a chair-sitting position and not bust out the opposite side of a shower stall that dimension with one's knees. Therefore, if one wants to do some vigorous, let's say gluteal exercises, like maybe bridges, for a bad back, in that small space, one will have to be creative about using the space. Perhaps sitting on the stool, with one's knees pointing upward and into a corner not opposite from the door will do the trick. So to speak.

Warning: This post is entirely speculative. Do NOT attempt this at home without supervision or if you are older than 24 years of age and in superb condition.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I really shouldn’t be surprised Jackson is one of those “now look what you made me do” kind of guys... sure he wanted to play a clean game... so even IF Cliff/Nicole *possibly* thinking of breaking a deal made Jackson feel entitled to do it first, what about what he did to TOMMY?! Holly just asked him something about that, he said “I did what I HAD to do to keep YOU...” I’m assuming she asked if he felt badly about the lie. He also admitted he was never going to vote out Holly, which WE all assumed. But if he didn’t have the knowledge of Cliff/Nicole not keeping their deal, I wonder what his plan/excuse was going to be? (For keeping Holly and breaking his word to Cliff) He is one smarmy dude. Game aside, he creeps me out. And the way he’s always rubbing/adjusting/scratching his junk, I think he’s Ground Zero for the “bugs” and rashes in that Petri dish of a house.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
On a lighter note, all of these speculations of the Sex Stool have reminded me of the time I found a copy of The Kama Sutra in my parents’ room in the early 70s... LOL!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Calimom3 LOL...have to agree about his constant grabbing his junk...gross, must be a lot more going on down there uh hum., they may have some medication that will help that. I cannot imagine how anyone would be willing to have sex with anyone who is constantly fixing/adjusting/itching their lower areas like that, I would be very scared of catching something.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole trying to keep Cliff by telling Jackson she is willing to go at F3.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I actually pictured a different use of the sex stool. I pictured the girl bending over and using the stool to hold onto while the guy entered her from behind. No?

I never in a million years thought that we would get into this level of discussion, but I felt compelled to put in my on the matter for some reason.

Now I'm annoyed that we'll never know since they keep the cameras off of Mama's boy. Grrr!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I had several ideas running through my head about the stool.. but in thinking about the participants.. in no way was it used to make the guys uncomfortable (all different levels of PDB's) - that however it was used it would benefit the guys (and thinking about the gals who participated .. they probably would do anything the guy wanted) .. therefore I'm thinking Rosem's description makes the most sense. (Unless the guy sat on it for a BJ - still for his comfort only)..

I'm just going to be amused about it when they find out that the camera's indeed caught it .. and that "production" had the option of watching.

The "secret talks" in the shower - have been surely taped in entirety .. and they should be aware of that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, I would love to be a on the wall when they find out that not only was production getting a show, but that the entire BB internet is speculating about the function of the sex stool.

OMG!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I think that the "handbook" of rules should say somewhere that "Reminder there are camera's everywhere - that includes the showers and toilet area's - if there are more than one person at a time in that space the camera's will catch whatever action/talking is going on." Then if they continue to do it .. they have been warned..

I think Howie's "Jack Shack" (BB6) was the only space that truly didn't have camera ability .. and you notice they have gotten rid of the pool toy box ages ago.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Oh to be able to hear the chat amongst Holly’s family 😯.
A grown cougar after a cub: they must be so proud......NOT.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
well, I have a 100 ideas of how that stool can be used, but I telling yall none of em...but if you look it up on the internet, you'll know..

i need more coffee and some eye wash after reading all this,,,and something to make my face not so red, sitting in this tax commission meeting right now,,,where I'm suppose to be noting the changes to our new laws..ooops, be right back,,,the head commisioner just asked if we needed a break..yes please and thank you sir.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
"head commissioner" - Holly's new title.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if what is going on in the shower doesn't end up on the Internet one of these days. There are so many different ways to film someone. So much for your legacy Holly. In BB history you will always be know as that couple that had sex on a stool in the shower.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just noticed that the sex stool now has its own Twitter account!

@BB_SexStool - In case anyone wanted to follow it.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
bahahahahah Rosem,,that's priceless, lol