TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 16: Archive through September 16, 2019 users admin

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I am sure between Christie, Jack and the jury house Sis has had the orgasm!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jabel..yes Jackson practiced his speech again the afternoon. Unfortunately I witnessed it.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Keldogg I missed it ... what did he say?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Scuba for the veto info. I thought the way Holly and Jax were talking about Nicole forfeiting the HOH to Cliff that they had expected him to win. Turns out they are just trying to find one more thing to complain about.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Holly comes out and tells Jackson and Cliff how disgusting the house is which seems ironic to use that word in front of us.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Cathie, yes ... Tommy had made a deal to throw HOH to them if they would keep him, when they decided to keep Holly they got the same deal from Holly.

Jackson wanted her to throw it because if she was HOH she was safe and not an option for eviction and he wanted that option as a safety net.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I am a old lady been married 49 years and for the life of me don’t know what they use that stool for......can someone tell me?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I am an old lady as well .... I want to know about the stool!!!

New tricks .... perk .... maybe not

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Scuba...its rather long winded and self serving...but he talks about being a man if his word and wanted to play a clean game, honor all deals and he would never go back on his word. However people he trusted broke the deal and forced him to go back on his word and though he can respect them as people he cant respect their game play. And Cliff is paying the price for Nicoles actions.

I sm sure we will all get to hear him practice it many times before Thursday.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking the gal kneels on it?
Maybe sits forward on it if the guys knee(s) are good!
Well that's where my mind went. Never occurred to me to bring a stool in the shower.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Per the stool: I am assuming Jackson is sitting on the stool and Holly is basically mounting him....

I would draw a pic but I would probably get banned.

:-)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I was reading and listening to stuff- and I’m thinking there’s still a not insignificant chance Jackson loses this:

1- there’s still the chance Nicole wins F3 HOH and cuts him

2-people who know Holly think she’s not going to just settle for 2nd place- and might actually shock everyone and cut Jackson if she wins F3 HOH..

3-If Jackson gets to F2, his jury management hasn’t been the best, and some of them may not want to give an unemployed “frat boy” $500,000...

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Thanks Keldogg

Gaslighting is what I call it .... I wish he would just own it!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Keldogg it is a really low stool ... why do they need it???? His knees must be around his ears if he sits on that little stool!!!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
@BB_SexStool

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think the stool originally was used by Jack and Sis wasnt it...and then adopted by these two.

Holly has that "bad back". Maybe she was tired of being slammed up against the wall...Michie doesn't seem like the most gentle, um how should I say this..."lover".

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
euw

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
One of Cliff and Nicole's pitches are not going to work. Holly just asked Jackson what a pitch would be and he mentioned they'll both promise to take me to final 2 but there's nothing that will make me turn against you.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Bella and Nick also used the stool (I remember being said on here).

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Shoot, both Holly and Jackson can't believe Nicole and Cliff didn't take their shot at Holly when they got that ability with Nicole's POV win.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jackson cannot believe they kept a showmance.

Dang you Cliff!!!!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff drinks an awful lot of milk.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Sometimes when Cliff and Nicole spend hours sitting and talking, I wish they'd get up and walk the yard like Jason and Kevin used to do.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I recall, after their first shower, Holly was talking to Sis. Sis mentioned the camera.. angles etc. Told her the camera cant see through the frosted glass. .. Holly was concerned that the camera could see above the shower glass as Jackson listed her up and onto his shoulders while in the shower.

>> Some things you can't unhear, yet dont want to visualize. <<

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Lifted her up onto his shoulders?!