TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Anyone else disappointed in Cliff?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Anyone else disappointed in Cliff? users admin

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I KNOW people need to play to win. But anyone else feel that Cliff manipulated Nicole to get rid of Tommy to help his game? Part of the game? Or mean?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I really really really liked Cliff up until last night’s episode.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
He's got to play for himself. If he felt it was the right thing for his game, then more power to him.
On the other hand you could say that Nicole ruined Cliff's game by even broaching the subject of keeping Tommy.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don't think he manipulated her- he just completely misread the situation.

-He never really trusted Tommy

-He thought that Tommy would never pick him over Nicole (and maybe even Jackson)

-Jackson's lie cemented his mistrust of him

-He thought he could trust Jackson as a possible backup F2 partner so he made the deal with him

-I don't think Jackson was ever going to keep the deal once Holly got saved- if he could cut one of C/N, he would (he knows he has to break up the other pair)

-Cliff played a really decent game, but he didn't make the moves when he could have (he could have gotten Jack out on his HOH- he settled for Bella; he could have gotten Holly out when he and Nicole had control- he settled for Tommy)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Cliff is playing the game, I’d be more disappointed if he didn’t try.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm disappointed that he was gullible enough to believe Jackson! No way should anyone believe Jackson would take Cliff to the end. I think only Nicole would take Cliff to the end.

And yes, I do feel Cliff manipulated Nicole to keep Holly. I understand that is part of the game. I don't like it and I really think he miscalculated his best strategy.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I find Cliff more pompous than Jxn.

I catch his comments and his selective lisp speech drives me nuts. He played more for AFP than anything and that was very annoying.

He knew Jxn was lying, but it benefited him, so he went w/it.
He had fun, also glad he is going.

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
Totally agree! I hope somehow that Nicole can hang in there but I highly doubt it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I wasn't happy with him throwing Nicole under the bus. But at the same time, he is playing his own game, and I can't fault him for that. Rather that then somebody basically piggybacking off their showmance. (cough Holly cough)

I am disappointed in some of his pandering for AFP. He will not be getting any votes from me.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am indeed disappointed in Cliff and no longer want him to win AFP . At this point I am not watching the feeds and I am using CBS Access for 2 other shows instead to get some value out of the monthly feed.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I’m disappointed in Nicole AND Cliff for sending Tommy home over Holly!

WTH did she expect would happen? So incredibly tedious

Now at this point she gets what she gets

Can’t stand Jackson and Holly! But Cliff and Nicole handed the win to Jackson

Cliff will never get my vote! Mine goes to Tommy

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Nope.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yes.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: