TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Doctor Will v Jackson (Why do I only ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Doctor Will v Jackson (Why do I only like one?) users admin

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I only liked the way Dr. Will played. Even when he lied. I DESPISE what Jackson did. Why??

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Probably because Dr. Will lied about ridiculous things and made us laugh.....and his motto, "I'm probably lying" brought us along for the ride. Jackson's lying was to reverse a wrong being done by Nicole and Cliff that would have betrayed their F4 commitment to Jackson and Holly and resulted in Holly's eviction.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
because Dr. Will was hysterical. He constantly told people that he was a liar, he would lie to them and they would eat it up. The only thing I didn't like about Will was in the early stage of his first game and he bullied Autumn, who was a fragile person emotionally and never should have been in the game. He laughed at himself, he would tell hysterical stories that were embarrassing to him, his trampoline story. My favorite moment was the morning after the hot tub incident with Nicole and he was going around the house singing ZZ Top's, she's got legs. Jackson is no Dr. Will. with Dr. Will it was all about game.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Will was hysterically funny. Remember when BB wanted them to make puppets and Nicole was upset and Will made hers as well?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Will was never pompous.

There were times I didn't like him, especially with Boogie.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yes Jimmer. He was fun.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Dr. Will's whole strategy was to lie his way thru BB2 and was he ever entertaining! Among his craziest lies, I remember Dr. Will telling the untrue story that he had gotten into a big fight with Goofy at Disneyland. And gamewise, he lied to another houseguest Hardy when he shook hands on agreement that he didn't intend to keep at all (and told us about it in the DR). Ah, I miss those days!

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yes Sea some of his poor moments all involved Boogie. Boogie was a mean SOB.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Because Dr. Will laughed at himself and told stories that kept his house mates from being bored out of their minds.
He also told everyone he was lying and the should not believe anything he says.
He did not whine or cry about being on the block. Even though he was put there multiple times.
He didn’t play the bully role.

Jackson however only shows a bit of a sense of humor with Nicole. Talks down to others and even treats his ride on girl badly.
He is arrogant, demanding and treats others as in his words ‘bottom dewlers’ He is a PDB which Dr Will was not.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Ahhh,the good old days when the DR really let us hear real plans and good strategy. When BB was really great.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
For me Nicole said it tonight. Jackson can't say, it is the name of the game, I am backstabbing you. He keeps going over deals etc and he needs validation and excuses for what he is doing.

Dr Will, what you saw was what you got. He told them all he hated them and that he was telling them lies etc. He was a real gamer. Jackson is all about his image, he wants to be the all American boy next door which he is NOT.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I liked season 2 Dr Will. Other than looking at him, I did not like him in all stars. He played entirely for the camera and air time. He wanted to control the narrative at all times.
And in season 7. all stars, he was very pompous.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
yep Missy, it is all about season 2. But to answer the question why? Imagine 17 years from now - will you even remember Jackson? let alone start a thread about him?????

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Maris, I can see where we will remember Jackson - not fondly but he will be remembered. He's done a lot to remember besides probably winning (hopefully not but looks that way). He was a great competitor, he had sex with two housemates, he cheated during Have Nots, he told a massive lie about another that helped keep his bed mate with him for final 3, ummmmmm...what else? Oh yeah, he cried for his mama.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yep Sassy, I can see that but I will probably forget him.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to forget Jackson.

I'll never forget Dr. Will. He just did so many things to make the game fun. Yeah, he lied. It was hilarious when he stood there and told everyone to evict him and he hated them all but they kept him!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Dr Will's game was very different..He owned who he was..He told the houseguests, I'm going to lie, cheat and steal my way to the end. And in the DR he was hilarious, owning up to his own game play.

Jackson blames others. And doesn't own his villain ways.
That's my difference, for loving Will and not having any love for Jackson

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thank you all!! Jackson is no Dr. Will. Is there any chance of him not winning??

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Never could stand Dr. Will. Ever. Too smarmy and oily for me. If he said it was raining I'd look out the window and check the weather report. Although I pitied him when he was stuck alone in the house with an unhinged Nichole. He did handle her compassionately.

Don't like Michie at all, except when he's gentle with Nicole. I blame a lot on his immaturity and unwarranted arrogance.

Bearware

07-12-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearware a private message Print Post    
I blame it on his mama. She raised a very entitled ego-centric man. That's on her.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I was not too fond of Will. Being a Janelle fan I put up with him when they got along well, but I thought he was smarmy as well.

I don't mind Jackson. He is a little egotistical but he also impresses me with his savviness and ability to think ahead for one so young. I think people are too tough on him at times given his age.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
They are hard to compare because they really are not alike. Dr. Will told you he was lying and did it in a fun way. Jackson did it with a vengeance "it will rain fire" kind of way. That is totally different to me. And yes, I think Jackson will easily be forgotten. I sure hope so!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Will was awesome! Jackson just...isn't.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
I am an eternal Dr. Will fan -- he was probably the smartest houseguest ever to be on Big Brother and also the funniest -- and in BB2 he was a romantic, too, with houseguest Shannon. In All-Stars he was also hilarous but much more conflicted with houseguest Janelle he didn't want to care about but was drawn to her in spite of himself as she was to him. I think Jackson is far more straightforward and direct in his dealings with others and basically honest.....he isn't nearly as subtle as Dr. Will nor does he have Dr. Will's sense of humor but he is smart as a whip and I think he has the potential to be very caring. Ultimately, I think it is we the viewers who have changed over the years since 2001 when we try to compare Jackson to Dr. Will.....perhaps it is worth considering that we may have become a more judgmental society.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Well said Rainbow.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I like Jackson ! Forgot all about Will... Even though they had a F4 deal, Nicole was ready to backstab Jackson by keeping Tommy. Jackson had no choice but to neutralize Nicole's backastabbing and convinced her to vote out Tommy, and sacrificed Holly's HOH to let Nicole win that HOH. Then Nicole and Cliff almost wanted Jackson to also give up the veto. Hello? Jackson is not that stupid to also give up the Veto. Once Nicole turned on him, he had no intention to let someone else win that veto and Cliff is gone. To me Jackson is one of the best BB players and deserves to win BB.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I liked Will and how he played the game his first time on BB, not so much the 2nd time.

I did not like the way Jackson was playing in the first half of the game but then he calmed down and we seen another side of him.

So, I guess I like both of them but they played very different games.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
I'm with you, Spunky.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Dr. Will owned his lies. Jackson makes these arguments to HG and in the Diary room that are lies. He's got to own it in the Diary Room to us. Beyond that the way he's treated Holly on a non-game level is despicable.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: