TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: AMERICA'S FAVORITE PLAYER: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Sorry Sam,but now I would vote for Tommy

Pinklady222

07-16-2009

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinklady222 a private message Print Post    
TOMMY!!!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I'll be voting for Tommy.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Well I just watched Tommy's exit interview and I may also be voting for Tommy now.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Tommy has never been my favorite and he still isn't, one event is not going to change my mind. I haven't forgotten how he got on my nerves all season.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't even have a player I like, let alone a favorite player.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I am voting for Tommy as AFP. My second choice would be Nicole.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Tommy’s got my vote.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m still voting for Cliff, he has been stuck in a house full of millinials for three months and has managed to be calm and even keeled. No easy feat.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I am torn between Cliff and Nicole.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday... I agree with you. I watched Tommy's interview during my bout with insomnia and was very impressed with him and had a momentary lapse in judgment and thought I may vote for him because of the interview. Nope ... Cliff still gets my vote.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Clif is just a cleaned up version of Jackson....I pulled for him at first but he lost me when as hoh he when back and forth..

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Cliff did what he had to do to stay in the game. He never lied to anyone. He has tried to include Nicole in his deals. He has protected her but not at the cost of his own game. He will take Nicole with him to the end if he can. He even knows that she has a good chance beating him but he will bring her anyway.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Cliff threw her under the bus several times in the beginning and they had an agreement from the beginning. I really believe he convinced her to vote out tommy so he would have a better chance to go to the end with Jackson...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Cliff for sure!!!

Cliff did what he had to do on his HOH - surely won't fault him for anything perceived back/forth during his HOH... Remember they tried to get rid of him on Night 1... They did evict him but he won his way right back into the house...the fact that he's the "older" guy and he's still in the house is REMARKABLE!!

If he's not the winner then Cliff for America's Player all day!!!! SEND IT!!

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
If Cliff wins AFP, we may get more of the same next yr. Think about that. From Tweets:
"Eric
@RealityRecaps
2h
Nicole took out both half’s of the seasons twist.

Won the double, won the POV to keep her grandpa safe, won final 4 HOH, and is about to win another POV to break up the last couple. All while carrying Cliff on her back as he tries to stab her in it. "

He is a smarmy one (he and Jackson think alike) and believe he did lie. Just so tired of his whatever you call it. Where he attempts to be a calming and intelligent voice saying his boring one liners. Over and over and over and over...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Julie’s last interview question to Tommy regarding how much he wanted/needed the 500K was meant to influence the viewers in this vote. I don’t remember her ever asking that before.
I am still not sure who to vote for.

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
Zingbot was my favorite player this year. He made me laugh more in one day than the other HGs did all season.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff feels that both he and Nicole had a better chance at winning against Jackson than if either were sitting next to Tommy. Cliff isn't and shouldn't be playing his game for Nicole but I think he has helped her get to where she is in the game. Not so sure that Nicole did the same for Cliff although I do believe she is loyal to Cliff.

Someone had a great post yesterday about Nicole's behavior of wanting to save people and causing a little chaos with here flipping back and forth when it came to discussing and deciding on whom to evict. It was a good read and even though I like Nicole and hope she is in F2, it was spot on.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Everybody in there has 'thrown somebody under the bus'. He has helped Nicole more than she has helped him. She considered voting him out when he was on the block with Kat,she was soooooo torn between Cliff and Jess when they were up. So it has gone both ways. He made the deal he had to to stay in the game. If he hadn't stayed who would Nicole have, Nick? If she had teamed up with Nick she would not be as loved as she is now.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Also Nicole does a little kissing up to the cameras.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think when America sees this Sunday's show, Tommy will be a show in for AFP. just that little 20 sec clip in last night's show was heartwrenching, I wanted to hug him. America will hug him with 50,000

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Not me, I can't forget how smug he was earlier. He was so self righteous about Kat and Hollie knowing each other while he and Christie had know each other since childhood. Also how he treated Nicole during the mob actions in HOH. So no 20 seconds from an actor trying out for AFP and a future season of BB will not convince me to vote for him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
good point! I need to keep reminding myself!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
When does voting for AFP typically begin?