TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Unless, Cliff is just faking being tired?

No.. He looks really drained and tired.

And not sleeping.

Talking to cameras when others might hear.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Oh Sea, that is brutal,lol. I love it!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I just remembered that Cliff did say to Sharon this morning that he knows he is not himself. I do think it's stress and lack of sleep as others have noted.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff has also told the cameras (a couple times) that every decision he is making could cost him $500,000.

Stressed out to the max.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Omg SeaMonkey, that's awesome. Lol the crowd would truly go wild.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Cliff left his job for this game. He has spoken about job hunting after he gets out. I hear him tell Sharon how he's sorry he left her financially strapped and thanks her for letting him do this. (Or is that another AFP ploy?)

At his age, he's a decade out from retirement! Financially strapped and jobless at his age does not sound too good.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
We have assumed that there will be an AFP vote, but I wonder if the money they used to allot to that might be used for the bonuses the final five are getting this year.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They had those bonuses last year too.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks Gbcole. I didn't remember hearing that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff may think there will be "opportunities" from Big Brother.

But he does travel for his job to some dicey pkaces, so he may just get his job back, too.

I had friends who fled Romania. Both were engineers. Her English was better and she got a job here, but he did not, so he took jobs that took him to various places that were quite dangerous. He even helped pull people out after one terrorist bombing.

He did make good money, but was away often.

And Cliff may be exaggerating for those listening in (fan voters).

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Cliff is seriously going to continue this idea of going to F3 with Jackson, I seriously want Nicole to smack him like Cher smacked Nicholas Cage in Moonstruck

“SNAP OUT OF IT!!!”

ETA: I am not a violent person, but this is for his own good.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Or like Julie swatted Marcellas when he did not use POV.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Except that the swat needs to come soon before Cliff meets Julie.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Oh Sea, now that you mention it, I do remember Cliff saying he'd like to parley this into a podcast gig.

And we know how much he loves RHAP!

He was speaking to Tommy at the time and Tommy said he'd like to do something like what Jeff Schroeder does.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
He did say (when casting his vote for Tommy to go on Thursday) that he's "aged ten years this week" :-(

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So... I'm wondering.. if Cliff were to win the POV .. Could he take Jackson off of the block .. leaving Holly up all by herself - because he is safe .. and Nicole is safe ...and there is no replacement???? I think I am so bored that I'm thinking up weird scenarios.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No, but he could evict Holly, leaving Jackson in the house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If he took Jackson off the block, Cliff would have to go up with Holly and Jackson would choose.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So actually yes.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
No- if Holly or Jackson win veto, they come down, Cliff goes up, and the veto holder has the vote.

If Cliff wins, he’s safe as veto holder(so technically him using it means the person who comes down is safe and the person still up is gone automatically- so if he wins it means it’s not used and he has the vote)

If Nicole wins, if she doesn’t use it Cliff has the vote. If she uses it, Cliff goes up, and whoever she took down has the vote.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff is talking to the feeders, saying he's tired and stressed trying to make people proud of him. He can't continue feel stressing out and feeling depressed because people in the jury house would love to be there. If he falls short so be it. He will fight his ass off in POV and make his decision. If he doesn't win he thinks he's done what he could do to stay in the game. Either way he doesn't quit and will not feel sorry for himself. It's not who he is and not what he represents. He's here to prove things to himself.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff says he'll balance game and character. Some will applaud him, some find him lacking, some hate him. He is who he is. He doesn't give up. He fights. He survives.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bottom line he feels he will be at F3 even if he doesn't win veto. Oy Vey!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m impressed he’s still there. It’s an uphill battle for the token “older” guy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
😱