TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 *Flashback* 2:05 AM

Cliff: says that he will break agreements to win the game, and do devious things if needed, but he would not do it lightly. He says with his Michie agreement he and Nicole would go to F3 with him,

#BB21 *Flashback* 2:06 AM

Cliff says that the initial agreement between him and Michie is guaranteeing Cliff F2, but he is taking Nicole to F2. If he can make it to F3, he can make it to F2.

#BB21 *Flashback* 2:07 AM Cliff says he doesn’t know how he would plead his case to jury with Michie, but feels he does have a chance to beat him and Nicole. He says he doesn't know what Nicole's arguments would be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.05pm.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
1h
#BB21 Current feeds: This puppy has the right idea, we are all getting bored waiting for these feeds to return.

Big Big Brother @big_bigbrother ·
1h
Feeds have been down since 9 AM BBT. Over 4 hours now. #BB21

Any guesses what this is for?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
1h
#BB21 Holly
"we didnt get family videos but we saw Ovi"

Maybe the season recap?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
1h
Feeds are back. Ovi was there. "He looked different." #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h
#BB21
C: I wish we could have picked his brain (Ovi) for about five minutes.
It sound like Ovi was there live?

#BB21
Nicole: I saw him, and didnt think it was real.
Ovi was there live.

#BB21
Sounds like there was a comp of sorts.
Maybe the comp where they walk through and notice the changes in the house then answer questions?
Sounds like whatever it was Jackson won, possibly.

#BB21
J: says he would give all the money back to get a family videos.

#BB21
They talk about the respect for and/ between the F4
Yes, Ovi was in the house, live.
H: I had a full blow convo with him.
They talk about how good he looked, they sounded surprised it was Ovi, they say he has been gone for so long.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h
#BB21 Holly tells a story about a dream she had that incorporated BB. Fish interrupts the story
Nicole cant remember her dream but she knows
@Mrs_ARockstar was in it. She says she loves her
J: she is going to love you. I wonder if you would like me if you were watching the show

#BB21
H: says she didnt love Brett during his season but now she loves him. She says the same about Angela.
J: I admire Angela so much the way she kept her composure and her ducks in row.

#BB21
J: refers to yesterday as the most stressful he has ever been to the point where he said "Jesus take the wheel"
Fish...
The DR table changed, it is smaller.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21

They start to sing..fish.....

N: Ovi left in July now it is Sept, he prob wonders about these people
H: He is out there living his life.
N: Did he think the house was dirty?
J: He would have loved to get in that KT.

They talk about more changes they noticed

#BB21
It is Holly lying with her eyes closed but she declares she was not asleep.
C: gets called to the DR after talking about how his arm hurts after the comp last night

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
2h
Sounds like they had a #BB21 luxury comp! And Ovi was there.

I see you BB.

I would have loved to be in that meeting... “but if we just load the end of the season with Bailey, Swaggy, Ovi that will be the last thing they remember”. We were fair, and inclusive.

Mmmhmmm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
32m
If Jackson wins, HE will be her half million dollar [winner] mistake
#BB21
Quote Tweet

Backgammon Feeds Fairy
@BBFeedsFairy
· 1h
Holly talking to the camera, saying she she should be HOH right now, she shouldn't have thrown it, "did I just make a half a million dollar mistake?" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
VeryRandyReality
@IsItUpOrDown
·
5h
Jackson wonders how he is liked, ...because he's not sure how he's being 'depicted'. This (e) should be glad Grodner has bent over backwards to 'depict' him better than the feeds have PROVEN.😡🙄 #BB21

Somebody needs to make acct 'Jackson_Receipts' ...and tweet just that.🖕

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Jackson- I will take you. Holly- I know. Duh #BB21

Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
·
2h
Holly fills Jackson in on her talks with Nicole and Cliff. She tells Jackson how Cliff wants it to be out in the open that Holly said she would evict Jackson if she won Veto. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
#BB21 Michie - If the sink is full of dishes on finale night, who is washing them.
Cliff mumbles
Michie - Did you say you are?
Cliff - I'm not touching them.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
feeds are back, Nicole nominated Jackson and Holly, as expected

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick·
1h
Doesn't matter...
Jackson and Beth have already agreed to boot Cliff if they win Veto
Quote Tweet

Branden @BrandenTweetsBB
· 3h
How (e) long is Cliff gonna talk about how much he wanted Tommy out and Nicole didn’t. Give it a rest, b(e).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
While Cliff has attempted to secure his safety with both Holly and Jackson, those two have discussed their plan to evict him. Recap: http://bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21/day-87-recap.html #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel Brown 🇨🇦 @melbrown00 ·
3h
Literally what did Kemi do to generate so much bad energy from these houserats towards her, besides breathing, being black, being beautiful, being smart, being unbothered and being independent?
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
1h
Holly to camera- That nomination ceremony should have been mine, cause this HoH should have been mine. I should not have been forced to throw it. I dont like it. Did I just make a half million dollar mistake by sticking to my word? #BB21

Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto·
1h
Holly: What if I have aged so much that my facial recognition no longer works. 😂 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Big Brother Tea @BB21Tea·
Sep 12
Snackson was definitely a bully and feeds went down to protect his image...On a positive note, Tommy might win the Emmy for “Best Dramatic Performance in a Reality Series” #BBTommy #Snackson #BBTrash #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
15m
I am getting a little chuckle out of the fact that a full season of Cliff telling everybody what they want to hear is finally coming back to haunt him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB21 Current feeds.. Cliff still at the memory wall. Jackson and Holly are talking about how on day 23 they were just a flirtation but would be BFF's forever.
Jackson: look at us now. No matter what happens when we leave we'll always be in each other lives.
Holly: forever.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 They're wondering what the electricity bill is for the house. Jackson and Cliff think knowing the logistics would be interesting.
Jackson: it never occurred to me how there's no shadows in here when I would watch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rae 💋 #TeamNicole @BBSuperfan004 ·
9h
Let's not forget that when cliff thought nicole was getting evicted he made it a point to distance himself from her and even told ovi *who was already out* to avoid spending time with her. Let's not act like he is some sweet old man. He has literally done nothing genuinely nice

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Holly joins the guys in the kitchen. She still seems to have an upset stomach/ not feeling well, and says she is scared to eat. Jackson whispers to her something and says he will tell her later. A sizzling pan distorts any idea of what he is saying

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Nicole has put on her microphone. She says she is retrieving pajamas so she has them for later. She briefly visits the bathroom, grabs something and makes her way into the RV quietly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Jxn is talking a little louder now, but the rustling of the comforter is preventing from me getting the entire conversation. It sounds like Jxn is talking about Nicole because he says something about her being in the F3. Then he says - at least let us lose to each other. #BB21

Jxn gets back in bed and is whispering to Holly. Most of it is inaudible. I think I hear "birthday candles" and then he says if he is going to take 4th place it should be by her hand and not something else. #BB21

#BB21 Cliff comes out of the DR as Nicole is called.
Cliff tells Nicole that both Jxn and Holly have told him they will take him (Cliff) if they win.

#BB21 Cliff says that he went out of way to talk over and over telling them if he wins veto, he will use it on them (he as promised both of them), but Cliff says he did not mention her name (Nicole) and that leaves her a loophole if she (Nicole) wins the veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
59m
Nicole says after the veto, they will discuss options. Cliff says if at the veto, Holly is in the lead, he might slack off a little bit. (Cliff has already said he might prefer that Holly win veto). #BB21

Cliff says he's glad Michie is ok with Holly gunning for the veto. He says he keeps making deals. They're good for getting him where he needs to go, but he has to be careful. #BB21