TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 13, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16s
Nicole is telling HG that she has trust issues because she feels people like them would never genuinley care about her.Jax runs and lifts her up.Holly:-OMG nicole, dont say stuff like that.
Nicole,says she tries to set herself up for dissapointment with tht thought process
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
38s
Nicole's confession #1: There was a deal tht was made with m and Tommy and Christie and Sis and you, and two people found out about it bc Nicole did a bad thing and told Jess
#bb21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Nicole Confessions 2: she's been watching since BB10, she doesn't say 'superfan' (yay) but says she's a 'megafan'

Bronte says hi

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4s
Nicole: So, I was alone crying, and I said it doesnt seem right that me and cliff are being explided to win the HOH and go after them/ it doesnt feel right them two (mjax/hol) being screwed over. Im in the middle of telling Jess, someone walks in and disrupts us.. (cont..)#bb21

cont..) Nicole: Jess leaves the room..then i get called the DR, i come out of DR, and all hell broke loose.
(saying when jess told secret about alliance her, cliff, tommy, christie, nick made)
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Michie to Cliff - we all do whatever we have to in this game and we fight, but I don't want to fight against y'all.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
18m
Cliff just shook on it with Jackson & tells him there were commitments were made tonight, Cliff wins veto he will keep Jackson. Cliff under the assumption that Jackson will honor that same deal! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Cliff - You do not know the convincing this took. She (Nicole) did not think it was gonna go this way.
Michie - I don't want to say 'I told you so'. I tried to tell her she wasn't a 4th wheel. I was not gonna leave her hanging out to dry. I love that girl.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
Jackson said tht Tommy said him and Christie knew eachother since elementary school
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
16m
Cliff just told Nicole the commitment he made to Jackson, Nicole is fine with them & Jackson going F3 & duking it out! Cliff says he looked at Jackson's eyes & knew he was telling the truth(Jackson will take them now Cliff over Holly)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Michie - We look at her the same way.
Cliff - You view her as a sister. I view her as a daughter. That girl has a very innocent, good heart.
Michie - And people know that.
Cliff - She has no idea how popular she is gonna be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
21m
Jackson: Did you tell 'em you were throwing the veto?
Holly: *nods* They...it was conditional...they...they [came to me with that?]
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
·
2h
Holly threw HoH before feeds returned and just said "I gave you my word". Jackson looked annoyed.

We missed a lot this afternoon #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
20m
mad props to the editors for basically redoing the entire show's recap segment with stuff that happened 1am to 3am last night and today.. damn

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB21

J: I wonder if it is frustrating to have a big comp like that set up and it be over so quick or do they prefer it last longer

BB: You are not allowed to talk about production

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
50m
Jackson- I feel bad. Holly- I do too. Jackson- But it was you or him (Tommy). He was offering a hell of a deal and it would have (e) me too. Holly- The deal I offered will also (e) both of us #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Cliff- Take care of me, I'll take care of you. Take it to the end and see what happens. Jackson- If I lost to anyone in this house, I would be okay with it. If I lost to you, I would almost be honoured #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
2h
Jackson: "I never wanted to hurt anybody in this game, I never wanted to make it personal, I never wanted to see someone cry because of me" - Holly's comforting him

I have no comment whatsover. none. nope.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
32m
Yup. I agree. He manipulated her into doing what he wanted. Sure, best for his game 100%. Also, I think what was best for Nicole too.

But that’s NOT why he did it. It wasn’t what she wanted. And I hate that people are acting like he’s protecting Nicole.
Quote Tweet

Rob
@RealityRobbed
· 5h
Nicole had no choice tonight. But Cliff did. And he clearly strong-armed Nicole into doing something that benefited his game and not hers. Not saying it's bad because…game…whatever. But let's not pretend he's some altruistic father figure here. He basically pulled rank. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 2h
#BB21 Nicole got an owl onsie from Pop- rose coloured glasses - A hat - Eric Church for music - A unicorn choker - Lots of snacks - Seagram's coolers - Stick on earnings - Socks. Her letter is from her sister Kayla.

*Nicole is also the last resident of the HOH room this season*

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
· 11h
Posted 10:55pm: Jackson says Nicole's family will be like the Beverly Hillbillies sitting out there in LA with their luggage. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 *Flashback* 1:54 AM
Nicole says that she put herself in this situation by the one being adamant about keeping Tommy, that Cliff is in better with J/H than she is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
TF he is
#BB21
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
· 8h
Posted 1:06am: Jackson says he is going to be so much more involved in the BB world after the show. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.06am.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
5m
#bb21 We have cute adoptable animals right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
2h
Nicole took out both half’s of the seasons twist.

Won the double, won the POV to keep her grandpa safe, won final 4 HOH, and is about to win another POV to break up the last couple. All while carrying Cliff on her back as he tries to stab her in it.

Queen. #bb21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Yeah, right.

(About Jackson)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2h
At some point today Nicole will nominate Holly and Jackson. All that matters this week is the PoV. If Jackson keeps his word to Cliff (to vote out Holly) - then the only way Holly isn't evicted Thursday is if she wins and uses the PoV on herself and then votes out Cliff. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
Poor Tommy:

Crazy made up a lie about him, tried to, then did, take away his dream. Smeared his name, chance for $ stability, etc.

Its gonna be so glorious the second the season is over & he gets exposed!

Tommy fans gonna bake, slice and eat him alive! 😈🤣 #BB21