TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: AMERICA'S FAVORITE PLAYER: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Andy has been horrible about it this season. Not sure who I want as AFP yet

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Me too Grooch. How juvenile is a Unicorn basket?

And everyone rooting for her and throwing the comp for her so happy that she finally gets something .. is like the the teams letting the special needs child have the ball and score the goal.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cute but pretty juvenile. I guess she can relate to her pre schoolers and that is good. It was sort of over the top.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole is probably really sheltered in real life..and while, the cuteness and childishness can be annoying, I don't hate her for it. I'd rather have that, than some of the butt heads we've dealt with in the past as well as this season. I'm just so glad Christy is gone, I don't care what happens now. That being said, I don't have a pic for AFP, still. I don't like any of them that much.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I agree that cutesy Nicole is annoying, almost as annoying as over the top Tommy.

Bonbon -- why do you say '...and throwing the comp for her'? Absolutely no one threw that comp last night; they all knew how important it was for them to win. Do I think they were all happy for her that she won? Yes but no one gave her the win. Over the top assessment and analogy of the situation.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think they threw the hoh too.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Sassy.. sure looked to me like Cliff threw it to her. When he hears Nicole grabbing her final piece, Cliff goes and removes a puzzle piece that was already placed. And, they had all talked about throwing it to Nicole, because wouldnt it be great if she won something. and "Oh she wanted to win the last one so bad, I hope she wins this one"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWkkcdg9nsA

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't dislike Nicole. I actually like her. But the cutseyness is getting annoying and I really dislike the way the others are indulging it. Mostly Holly. I think she's putting on a big act.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, it does look like he threw it. Like Karunna said, he must not have realized how close Tommy was.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I also like Nicole. very sweet girl. I am sure she is fantastic with the children she works with.

But, this is not Kindergarten and she needs to put on her big girl pants and stop the whining.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
There is video of Cliff picking up the house piece from its proper place and moving it over to one of the triangles. He definitely intended to lose that HOH.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Bon...thanks for the link. I rewatched and see where Cliff took a piece that was laying right where it belonged and tried to put it in a space that was obviously not correct. Still not sure though if he hadn't done that he would have won. He was huffing and puffing going up and down the playing field.

Even if I would now agree that Cliff threw it to Nicole, I think Cliff throwing it vs. 'everyone' throwing it is quite different. I will also stand corrected because I said everyone knew how important it was for them to win. Cliff is probably the only one that didn't need feel the need to win over Nicole. And I can see Cliff wanting her to win so she could get the HOH basket/pictures/letters.

Yep...Nicole needs to stop whining but I would rather see her behavior than some of the others the way they lie and throw others under the bus.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    

Sassy.. I didnt intend that everyone threw it. Only that everyone is always rooting for her to win something -- not for game strategy reasons but to give the poor girl some confidence. And that the comp was thrown to her.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Bonbon - received and understood

Now back to AFP - - I would still like to see Cliff win...wouldn't mind seeing him win the game as well.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm on board for Cliff to win AFP & also the game!

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Just saw this clip on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgVV59y9Wuc

Any good thoughts I had for Cliff are completely out the window. This disappointed me and made me mad. Can't see AFP in that clip.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well I dislike Cliff's constant campaign for FF, but that clip didn't bother me.

Had Cliff not talked to and reassured Nicole at key time, she may well have imploded, or followed her disastrous idea of putting up one from each couple, which would have missed off both couples. Cliff would have had more pressure to use the veto as well.

She came to see that putting up one pair assured that one would go home.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I saw nothing wrong in that Clip, Cliff spoke the truth, he wasn't throwing her under the bus. Nicole causes too much drama about any decision she has to make.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I was put off by the way he seemed to be taking ALL the credit for Nicole's play and it was ALL his decision. It struck me weird.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Govols.. I kinda see what you saw.. but I think Nicole has set it up that way. All season she has not been able to make a decision without severe anxiety. The others have had to hold her hand through everything. I took the conversation as all others; Cliff was just letting Jackson know that Nicole will follow through with the plan as he (cliff) has done the usual hand holding and given his guidance.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
True.
Thank you for the explanation.
Gonna keep my eye on him, though. See if he gets too big for his bretches.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole is my favorite player. Her character really appealed to me and she stayed true to her character from start to finish. This morning, I watched her interview with Jeff . She hasn't changed.
I admired her ability to take responsibility for her ups and downs, faults,etc. She never blamed anyone else. When she was brutally betrayed by Bella and NIck, she blamed her self more than them.
She was able to look beyond week 1,2,3, insults or perceived wrongs and moved forward .
She is my favorite houseguest over several seasons.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Sorry but after that show tommy deserves fan favorite. He got used and put up wet......

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for Tommy but him getting used doesn't make him a fan favorite. What happened makes me really hope that Jackson loses the game whereas before this I wouldn't have minded him seeing him win.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Can we vote yet? I want to vote for Tommy.