TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 35 - Endurance-- Crash and Turn

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 35 - Endurance-- Crash and Turn users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 12, 2019Fan325 09-12-19  7:11 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And the fact that Jackson was so worried about what Christie said that would harm him on the outside.. pot and kettle....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
At least with it being over so quick, I can go back to watching the Democratic debate.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Reminds me of final four with jannelle, boogie and Erica.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Praying for karma!!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The HOH does not matter. Well, it kind of does. You are safe. Jackson must be confident he will win veto and keep Holly . So telling Holly to throw the HOH to show "trust" is what I call an Empty Magnanimous Gesture.
And Holly gives up her opportunity for certain safety.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
All day we had kittens and puppies .. for it to be over before the feeds really were back on... now they are wondering what they could change on the VETO to make it so Cliff wins over Jackson/Holly...

What's going to happen on Sunday's show when they show the endurance competition and all they have is 2 minutes of footage to edit into 10 minutes of show???

Um guys .. we need you back up on the disks .. we need to tape some more footage .. you will just have to pretend you have been up there for at least an hour... (LOL!)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Seriously .. what was that . . . 5 minutes endurance comp???

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sigh. I really hope Tommy is not fan favorite.

I went back. Cliff was off. Holly too. She did say she could have been up there all night.

Jackson exclusively congratulating Nicole, YOU room, pictures, family at finale.. Nicole crying.

And all pretending they are all good.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No one looks happy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Jackson is grateful.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Good grief, I get up to get a drink of water, come back and it's done. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson reminds them it is a game and look at that table (the 9/11 display).

Kc103

07-13-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
What?? I was watching something else for few minutes and switch back to the feeds to see it's over already. Who won?

Kc103

07-13-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
That was an "epic" endurance competition?? How embarrassing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole says she was angry and confused, decision was right.

Jackson says the easiest precision was to say (pp move on from here). Lets get dry, eat. We have some potato casserole left. Nicole, Holly and Cliff do not look interested in potato casserole).

Jackson loves Tommy. It hurt when he said I do not deserve the money.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They talk about Tommy winning in final 2 no matter who was with him.

Cliff agrees. Tommy told Cliff he was holding back early in the season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is as bad as the volcano.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Who won?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Nicole won. Epic endurance that lasted about 5 minutes.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I saw on Twitter that it was actually 3 minutes....most pathetic endurance in a very long time...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was handed to Nicole.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
that sucks because now Nicole can't say she won on her own!
Why did Holly do that?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She promised.

They still acted like Nicole won a great victory.

And she got the room, basket of unicorn crap, but got the boost of a letter and more pictures and winning HOH means she will be there on finale night.

Tommy is last to go to jury house, but they don't think of that at times.

F4 will meet jury for filming and then stay in a hotel.

And since they want family at the finale, Nicole knows for sure she will have that and paid for. So this HOH has perks!

And Tommy going to Jury house is most likely to rally for Nicole to win it she is F2.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Nicole still won even if they gave it to her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Clearly, Jimmer, but hardly a win.

Like Erica winning on the volcano ..

It counts but does not make the person a "comp beast".

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I think getting someone to throw the final 4 HOH is a pretty good move..

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
apparently, Holly doesn't want to win? that was not a smart move

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah I think there's a significant difference between having a competition thrown to you vs. someone accidentally letting you win (like what happened when Erica won on the volcano). Getting someone to throw it to you is a win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holly made a deal so they wouldn't vote her out, she gave up the HOH and supposedly is also going to throw Veto!

Her big campaign issue thru all the tears was she couldn't go before 4th! An awful campaign.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A win, technically, but not a WIN!! But a win with an asterisk, like when a tennis 🎾 match is won in a walk over because the opponent is too sick or injured to play.

She won, she got the perks, but the gushing over her third big win in a row? Nah..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Holly continues to come across at pathetic.. Painfully so.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I’m not sure about it being a non win.
It’s final four. What’s the weaker move offering to throw a comp or accepting the offer from someone to throw it.

I don’t see that Holly was guaranteed to win even if she decided not to try for Jks sake.

At this point in the game you say whatever and then go out and play to win.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It IS a win. I just felt queasy over all the stroking of Nicole as if it was a hard fought endurance akin to the earlier endurance won by Holly or a blowout win like Nicole's amazing time on the comics!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol yes what’s making me go, say what?

Is Cliff saying there was a deal for Holly to throw it sending Nicole to final three. Then a deal for Cliff and Jackson to take each other to final three.

Maybe Holly doesn’t understand that there are only four and if the other 3 are in, guess who is out.

Math is hard.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: