TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 35 - Live Eviction and HOH: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Julie said that she was listening in......Cliff/Nicole "Still" don't know what they are going to do?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 (show) Cliff to Michie - I think Nicole is worried she is the odd man out in a final four situation. I feel a lot tighter with you than with Tommy.

Erika (Dr Evil E) @iam_erika
·
4m
Showing what kind of snake Cliff is. #BB21
Hope it ruins his chances at AFP. 😈😈😈

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
2m
Jackson/Holly about their F4 loyalty ..

they were also conspiring with Tommy/Christie but that history has now been revised, duly noted

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
2m
#BB21 (show) Holly - I just don't understand what is so hard about a final 4

James Rhine @jamesrhine
2m
Holly finally learning about BB, good job. Next she'll figure out her bf is an (butt)hole. #BB21

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
3m
Julie says she was listening in to the HGs and reveals Cliff & Nicole remain undecided on their vote coming up very soon. #BB21

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
6m
Holly DR- It has been said multiple times that we are going to Final 4. Jackson has kept Cliff and Nicole safe. What's so complicated about Final 4? #BB21

Jackson DR- There's a lot of reasons as to why I want Holly to stay. If it's me vs Tommy, Cliff and Nicole, I have a 75% chance of walking out of this door. I'm not going to quit on Holly ever. I will do whatever I have to do to keep her safe #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
3m
#BB21 (show) Julie - How will the secret about Christie tip the scales?

#BB21 (show) Tommy in DR - My biggest fear is that Michie or Holly use this information against me. It needs to come from me and not them

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20·
2m
Looks like Cliff and Nicole might have decided to keep Holly, they’re seen talking to her and they both shook her hand!(but fingers crossed it’s them telling her they’re voting her out) #BB21

1m
#BB21 (show) Tommy to Cliff/Nicole - I've been put in weird positions because of this. I understand this could be a big deal. It might explain why I made some decisions this season. I want to fight and I want to be with you guys.

#BB21 (show) Holly - So were you guys surprised?

Nicole - I think it makes sense. my brain can clip that together.

Michie - It guarantees Christie's vote for him. And it also guarantee's she will campaign for him in Jury and flip a vote in his favor

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Ummmm you had a final four with Tommy and /christie as well

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
56s
#BB21 (show) Cliff - Knowing this, it makes me nervous about keeping Tommy

#BB21 (show) Michie to Cliff - When we shook hands i thought it meant something

Cliff - It did. And it kills me I might be breaking it

#BB21 (show) Cliff - If I keep Holly, I am giving up almost certainty of final 3 status

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I noticed Cliff and Nicole shaking hands with someone with long hair after the last segment started. I believe it was Holly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
20s
#BB21 (show) Michie DR - If holly stays or doesn't stay, it doesn't matter. I am gunning for cliff and Nicole

Sam Smith BB21 @bb21_sam
1m
Michie- “I’m so sick of being burned by people”. It’s big brother broooooOoooooo!!!! You’re suppose to burn each other!!!!!!

James Rhine @jamesrhine
52s
Jackson is gonna tell Cliff that he's just like every girl he's ever dated 🙄 #BB21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The true Michie is coming out.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shawn @allstarjanelle
3m
Jackson saying he’s going after nicole and cliff regardless. Like no shit. Even if holly stays there’s no one left to target dumb(butt) 😭 #BB21

EvelDick @EvelDick
57s
Idiots can't keep their mouths shut. They (CLIFF) should have never said shit to Beth & Jackass. So dumb. Why? He's just as pissed now as if they already booted her.
Cliff really thinks he's great at the game, but he's really bad

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
Jackson eavesdropping on Tommy/Cliff/Nicole..
this was late last night, editors have been hustling

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
2m
They should have shown Holly trying to campaign to Nicole and Cliff. It was pitiful. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
2m
Jackson DR- Did I really just hear all of that? if he (Tommy) is willing to work with them and for them, I'm screwed. If I make Cliff and Nicole feel like Tommy may actually be in my corner, using details from the pitch I overheard, they just might change their mind #BB21

1m
...and Jackson's followup lie to Cliff and Nicole

"big fat lie" according to Tommy, which was one of the last things we heard on feeds, this morning

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly looks like shes crying at the live shot and Tommy looks so sad and glum.

I'm still angry we didnt get to see the house meeting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1m
#BB21 (show) Jackson to Nicole/Cliff - He told me that he wants to work together again. He is gunning for Cliff. He has no idea I'm talking to ya'll about all of this. But my loyalty is to Ya'll. Holly's is to you too.

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
1m
Jackson told Cliff and Nicole that the DR called him in to talk about his convo with Tommy - (but that wasn't true) - why isn't this being shown @CBSBigBrother @flyonthewallent ?? #bb21

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Julie pulls the "off the shoulder" look so much better than Holly.