TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Nicole Fan : Archive through August 27, 2019 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I’m a Nicole fan.
Now I know she has not been seen as very competitive or very aware as a player.

However she has managed to take herself off the target radar and almost everyone in the house now likes her.
The exception being Jess but the speaks more to the type of person Jess is an not Nicole.

I like her because she seems quinine and does not use vulgar language, expose herself or embarrasse herself or her family, frimds and occupation.

Yes she seems a little nieve for the show but that remains to be seen.
One thing she will walk out with, even if it’s not the money, is her self respect and mine.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I am a fan! Her personality is the sweetest!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole - I like the fact that she stays true to herself and won't compromise her beliefs (She didn't participate and removed herself from the "Never have I ever" game.) And I don't think she is bamboozled by Nick.. I just think when someone like that is such a strong personality .. you sort of have to go along until you have the chance to get rid of them.

It may not have been her that said this .. but someone said this season.. but something along the lines for "how can I say no?"

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I also like Nicole very much. I am glad that she is staying true to herself. She seems to be a very kind person. If she doesn't win the game, I will vote for her as America's Favorite Player.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like her, but she drops F Bombs, so her language is not so clean.

And she talks as if Nick is her main ally, not Cliff.

But more likeable than most in the year's house.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Agree Seamonkey. It’s kinda strange with me that the F word is no longer considered taboo.
I would have gotten smacked by my gran for uttering that word.
It seems the youngings today consider it just normal speech. 😫

I do find Nicole not as offensive as the crack pants, hanging it out, and bonking the boys girls.
Also the guys are have been very inappropriate.

So that is why I find Nicole to be the least offensive.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, about the Cliff/Nick thing with Nicole. I have a feeling that by now she knows who/what Nick really is. I think she is just using him to keep her safe and when the time comes she will have no problem cutting him loose and voting him out. I believe she is keeping Cliff as her number 1.

As to the F bomb, she's from New York. She probably doesn't use it in her real life but hears it often. And in that house it's said so commonly all the time, she probably just picked it up and doesn't even realize she's saying it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't have a problem with F Bombs, per se. I use it myself, though only when driving alone.

But I could not say she doesn't use vulgar language, because she does.

She is better that most.

But her closeness to Nick disturbs me.

She tells the camera she does not want him on top of her or in her bed, but does not tell him. And then she snuggles up to him, so she either likes it or is using herself as much as other girls, just in a different way.

Jess is being super annoying.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just hope Nick goes this week. He is just so creepy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Psst.. Sea, you are in the wrong thread.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Luckily, I can remedy that! Thanks!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am a member of the Nicole Anthony fan club.
I love her and it has been such a long time since we have seen an Houseguest like her 9 if ever).
It seems to me she has overcome so much personal angst to be in this house and play this game. I admire her gumption if not her ability as a player.
She would will get my votes as favorite player.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I am a Nicole fan and I hope she can make it to the end somehow, just to show that a nice person with morals can do so. I can really see that she must be great in her career, working with preschool Special Ed children.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I'm a fan of Nicole the person. Nicole the player, meh, but we've got another month so who knows. She needs to put together a resume.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Nicole is refreshing. So happy she's on the show.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I love Nicole, I hope she wins something soon just so she can believe in herself

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She and Jackson were having such fun with the pies last night!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Nicole looks very pretty in the last picture you posted.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole has really lifted the vibe of the house. Her fun spirit. Fun with pies, and now fun and fear with clowns.
She is a good egg.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Nicole and Cliff are having a laugh over the clowns behind the mirrors

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Love Nicole! I will vote for her to win AFP - I know she hasn't won anything, but I do think back to the Greatest BB Player OF ALL TIME, Will Kirby, who never won a thing.

Except the game.

I'm hoping she can do the same.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
At least Nicole is playing a good social game. At this point I hope she's in the final 2.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Cliff has his druthers she will be F2 with him. He seems to say that he does hope she will win an HOH and protect him, as he will protect her but he promised her family today on feeds that was his plan.

Certainly they all like her, though some will trust her more when Nick is gone.