TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 05, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21 Holly is pissed off at Christie she says she is pulling at Nicole's big heart.

The rest of the house are eating the homemade chicken soup.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
Holly and Jackson finally descended their ivory staircase

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21 Holly says she looks so good today cause she lost 5 pounds. (From being sick) Jess had commented she looks cute today compared to other recent days.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
10m
5:11pm #BB21 #bblf
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Jackson- I think throwing the HoH is not a good idea. Holly- No. Jackson- I think Christie and Tommy could take a shot at us. Holly- I know. Jackson- If you won, it wouldnt be the worst thing #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
10m
Since Cliff has decided to stick w/ Jolly he informs them on what T/C have been saying, they're targeting J/H & how he's playing it up like planned. All 3 also discussed their worries w/ Nicole & being pressured to vote against Cliff & if she does they'll be screwed! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB21 That spurs convo about weight and what men prefer according to Christie. "Men want women 10 over not 10 under weight. Jackson quickly agrees.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
41m
Cliff to Holly/Jackson- I talked to Tommy and Christie. They both said the same thing. "If you think that you are the only ones working with Holly and Michie, you are wrong. They have deals with all of us". I said "oh I know" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
9m
Jackson told Cliff their best play is for each of them to play up to Christie/Tommy that they'll take shots at each other so they feel comfortable to throw the HOH so they dont have to make the move until the following week! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Jackson to Holly- They are trying to do what we did. Me and Christie are so similar. If we can go along with it, and make them feel like they are safe... #BB21

Holly- I just hope that Nicole doesnt waver. Jackson- This week, now more than ever, we need her to stay true. Holly- She singlehandedly could screw three of our games #BB21

Holly- They know that she (Nicole) is an emotional person and an emotional player. Cliff- But a couple of days ago, Jess was just telling her that she doesnt trust her. Jackson- And then today she trusts her the most. It doesnt make sense #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB21 Jess says she has been trying to get tickets to Saturday Night Live. Tommy jokes they are inviting four people and she is not one of them and he will send her photos but says "oh I forgot you cant get pic's". They laugh he was joking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB21 Nicole tells a joke they had to explain but when they did they all laughed. It had something to do with her name.

Oh, Christie is making the frosting for the banana bread that is in the oven.

Nicole takes over dishes from Jackson who starts playing backgammon w/Tommy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🛏️ Holly's BethBed [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
4h
This' what I heard...

Celery
Carrots
Whole Onion cut in half
Scrambled Eggs & Parmesan cheese.
Quote Tweet

🐔Tommy's Expired Chicken 🐔
@StaceyinSpacey
· 4h
Listening to them figure out how to make the soup is freaking me out... they are going to kill Beth lol. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🛏️ Holly's BethBed [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Tommy: When you put the cheese in, did it melt?

Christie: It gets a little tiny bit stringy, but if you stir it quick...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
Cliff is talking to the camera: The joys of packing for a possible eviction. ohhboy. & unfortunately, there is a possibilitythat i am going home tomorrow. But, if i do, its bc Nicole changed her vote, and voted agaisnt me.
#bb21

Cliff to camera: If she (Nicole) does that (votes him out), then i trust that it is whats best for her game, and i will not scrutinize her for that. Otherwise , I would be a hypocrite.
#bb21

Cliff to camera: If she (Nicole) flips and gets me out of the house as a result, i will still hug her.. tell her how much i care for her.. and walk out w my head held high. I have played this game to the best of my ability. If i dont go to the end, I dont go to the end.
#bb21

Cliff to camera: Im not going to attack tht girl (nicole)..try to make her feel miserable, bc of what she may be doing. Im just not gonna do that, even if it means i go home, I trust the decision she makes for her game..& I will live with that. Ill be disappointed, but live
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
29s
Christie and Jess are in the boat room:
Christie: You dont have to campign to me. I love you
Jess: I talked to Michie, he didnt say i was his target. He said he knows there is a threat in cliff as well.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am kind of surprised... CBS Tweet @CBSTweet
· 1h
We’re feeling #BB22! Hit summer series @CBSBigBrother has officially been renewed for its 22nd season which will air in summer 2020.🔑🏠 http://bit.ly/2zWUB57

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·
6h
The "world" doesn't need to get to know you, Holly. Just play the damn game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
15m
Yes did it all last night & just did it this morning! #BB21
Quote Tweet

The Haunting of Christie👻 [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
· 17m
Tommy: Do you think that Cliff is like reporting everything back? No, right?

Christie: I don't think so. I don't really know.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
16m
Holly: The Haunting of Christie Lynn.

Jackson: She sucks. She succkksss. Sucks.

Holly was in bed daydreaming about going to jury house. The first thing she'd do is shout at the top of her lungs about how much Christie sucks. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16m
Holly and Jackson are snuggled up in the HOH bed while Christie and Tommy are talking about the HGs while looking at the HG memory wall. They are saying that David and Analyse are the most "conventionally attractive" HGs but that attractive isn't about being good looking. #BB21

Tommy is saying that for instance Nick is the most "attractive" and laughs saying he's sorry but not sorry for talking about him, because he just loves him. Christie says "We know. The whole house knows it's annoying" Tommy laughs. Christie says "can we evict you?"#BB21

Christie says she loves him too, but "not like that!" Tommy says that since Nick left upset with him, it makes him want him more "you want what you can't have" Christie says that she doesn't think Nick was upset with Tommy. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
20m
Cliff gets up.

Cliff: I'm getting ready to throw up. Maybe.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
21m
Cliff comes into the HOH "For a chat" And tells Holly/Jackson that he knows they are concerned but that "Those two people are down there memorizing that thing and I don't want to face them in any competition I can avoid" #BB21

Cliff says he knows what he gets in a physical comp with Holly/Jackson but "those two" are down there calling out every little detail on everyone's face and he knows they know the days. He says besides the fact that "They" have an agreement and he "has nothing with them" #BB21

Cliff says sure he could "Broker it" but he doesn't want to. He says that as far as throwing it goes that yes, he could sit back and let them take "pot-shots" at each other but then the "two of ya'll are gone and I'm turning around and facing the two of them again" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16m
Jackson says it also "sucks" because there are 2 nominees and if the veto is used we know Nicole isn't going on the block. It will be "one of us three"

Cliff says yes, like he told Jackson downstairs the only way to guarantee safety is to win it.
#BB21

They talk about Cliff/Nicole's convo from last night and that They all want Christie gone. Jackson "I can't STAND it"

Cliff says he wants them gone 1-2 but he doesn't care which order honestly. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahaha.... 🏥 Holly is Healed [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy ·
26m
Everyone is pregnant. I knew when I saw that belly. #BB21
Quote Tweet

MsBBFan #BB21 @MsBBFan
· 28m
Now Cliff thinks he’s going to throw up.. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB21 Everyone is in cleaning mode.. Tommy tells Jess she doesn't have to help..
Jess: I'm not!