TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 02, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
Nicole is in the RV. She says this house is teaching her she doesn't have to win all the time. She mentions the wall. #BB21

Holly is talking about the Wyoming farm, that's a huge operation and talking about rain levels. The farm flooded. #BB21

General chit-chat about getting together outside of the house, and all the people they will get to see again. Nicole is still in the RV. Jackson is still in the DR. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
15m
Holly is talking about the Wyoming farm, that's a huge operation and talking about rain levels. The farm flooded. #BB21

General chit-chat about getting together outside of the house, and all the people they will get to see again. Nicole is still in the RV. Jackson is still in the DR. #BB21

Holly says one her giraffes has been in Hangover 3 and a bunch of commercials. His name is Stanley. #BB21

Tommy asks about a hot guy who went on one of Holly's tours. Holly says he just showed up - actor who was in the movie Divergent. #BB21

Holly mentions that the more seasoned actors are hte nicest customers. She mentioned Billy Bob Thornton, and Will Smith. #BB21

Holly says (and she emphasizes this is a broad statement and certainly doesn't apply to everybody) the more difficult ones are the influencer, Instagrammer, blogger, types that have no social media fame. Or the Reality TV people. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Nicole is struggling a bit trying to get her bed back together. She is talking to herself making little funnies about how much difficulties she is having.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 In the BY Holly has been super chatty since coming out of the DR. She is talking about her work, celebs and now weather.

Jess is taking in the sun and Tommy is on the hammock. Cliff is on the couch in the far corner.(corner, corner, corner, corner)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, you are so correct, this group is so amazingly unaware how they are perceived and it still hasn't occurred to them that others could be liked more than them. It is bizarre to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB21 We have success. Nichole's bed is made.

In KT Cliff asks Holly if he can shower in HOH and she says "not my room"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB21 Jess has joined Tommy on the hammock and talking about perception and interpretations and her role as the Latino in the group.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think that happens every year.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Noteworthy, Holly does say to Nicole she feels like Tommy is getting suspicious about the four of them. ie..Nicole, Jackson, Cliff and Holly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21

Jackson: I just dont like what makes air and what doesnt.
Holly: me too
J: I dont want either of us displayed in a wrong way.
H: we are human, we just showed it and were vulnerable and I hope people can relate and know it is raw and real.
J: It should be eps 30/3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Christie to Jackson- I think that you feel that she (Jess) is upset with you because you havent had a chance to talk to her post-noms. I dont think that she is mad at you at all #BB21

Jackson- I would pick y'all two (Christie/Tommy) over her (Jess) but I'm not going to say that to her. On a game level... Christie- And I think that she realizes that #BB21

Jackson- She (Jess) has brought gender into this. It scares me. Tommy- If we have two guys in this house against four girls, we are on the way out. Holly- Which is silly #BB21

Jackson does not want Jess in the house, because he is nervous about her with mental comps. He knows she would put him us and that she does not want males in the house. He feels more comfortable being in th house with Cliff and Nicole
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
Sorry- Tommy explaining to Jackson how Jessica mentioned his (jackson) and hollys relationship …etc.
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 13m
Tommy is trying to explain how Jessica mentioned His and Hollys relationship is nice on a personal level, but bad for game play. As if she wants u to still be upset w eachother. Tommy said it was a little weird, but not a big deal either.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
3m
Jackson trying to make it seem to Christie/Tommy that they’re not close t Nicole/Cliff and would like to see them go after jess. But C/T know H/J are playing the middle! #bb21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5m
Tommy- Jess has Christie. She doesnt have me. I am not one of Jess' people. I love her but she only has Christie. Cliff and Nicole only have each other too. If she does come to you with a sick deal, you can consider it. Jackson- I'm going to #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Christie- I love Cliff but I feel like he would win over any of us in a Final 2. Jackson- I'm not saying that he is not a threat. I'm saying if he goes, I am going to see the block and you (Tommy) are probably going to be on the block next to me #BB21

Jackson to Christie/Holly/Tommy- I am more than likely leaning towards Jess just because of what is left. I think we have a better chance of beating Cliff and Nicole in a mental comp #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
Christie, Tommy and Jackson in the HOH room.
Jackson asks Christie if Jess mentioned anything to her, because he is getting weird vibes from Jess. Christie said she hasn't said anything. Christie said she might be upset that Tommy is going to use the veto on me.
#bb21

Jackson didnt know that Jess knew Tommy was going to use the Veto to take Christie down. Jackson said that explains why she might be acting weird.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This makes no sense to me... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
3m
Jess says it confuses her that Michie chooses her b/c he considers her a thread when she feel she's at the bottom of the totem pole. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
Jess says Michie has made her feel safe and there was no reason for him to put her up. She doesn't know his relationship with other HG. If he (Michie) is F2 she wouldn't want to give him her vote. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Jackson: We have worked way too long and too hard to let personal stuff keep us from winning.

Holly: Yep. We have to be very careful.
J: we are playing with a bomb.
H: I want to plan the talent show to keep them busy so they dont talk.

J asks H will she need a shower?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Jess to us - Love him (Cliff) to death, but this man has come back from Banishment, got taken out, come back with a path to redemption. Got an HOH. Has been making deals for his safety ALL of these weeks. I just couldn't imagine why they would want him to stay over me.

#BB21 Jess to us - Anything is possible. It could be that they've (Christie & Tommy) decided to go to final 4. I just can't imagine anybody wanting to go into a final 4 with Michie & Holly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me to Jess, yes, Cliff has had to fight to be there and has played hard. Like, Who are you?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Does Jess belong to the Who family? Maybe she’s a cousin.,,,

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jess-you should be telling others this, not us.

(Like, it's not like that I like want you to like like stay)

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jxn may have slipped up not telling Tommy to NOT use veto. Cliff could be in jeopardy. ETA: Never mind. Nic & Holly + Jxn = Jess going.
So exciting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shunned Holly [SMEG] @girlsmeg·
1h
Jackson: I've got some bad commentary on David. Those first few weeks he was in the house, he was lighting a fire under my ass.
Holly: I never said anything about it, but I was sketched out by him in the beginning.
Jackson: I said some things.
Tommy: That's okay.#bb21

Shunned Holly [SMEG] @girlsmeg·
59m
Jackson: Hence what the 4th of July was about. When I was upset that day about shit going on outside of here. Had to do with something I said about David.
Tommy: That's annoying.
Jackson: It was the way people were spinning it.
Quote Tweet

Shunned Holly [SMEG] @girlsmeg
· Jul 4
Jackson whispers to Kat about his talk with production.

Jackson: Race thing.
Kat: Had a feeling.
JS: I can't talk about it.
Kat: You know it's not.
JS: America doesn't.
Kat: America will grasp at anything. By the time you get outta here, it'll be blown over.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21
Cliff tells Nicole he told Christie that Michie thinks him and Nicole might be easy pickings at the end. He's trying to establish that bc it looks like Tommy and Christie are together. He wants them to think Holly and Michie are more of a threat.