TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 30 - HOH Comp, Nominations: Archive through September 02, 2019 users admin

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Christie moaning in DR about not being to depend on someone that is practically family (Tommy) because he didn't include her in the deal w/Jxn not to put Tommy up.
Wow~

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Cliff's montage of dancing was cute, I guess. Not buying it. Just another ploy for AFP.

Jess: Jackson nominated you for us and because you say like, like, like. I would think CBS is tired of it, too.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Christie said in the DR that she would put up Jackson/Holly if she were HOH so I officially want her to win the next one so this strong cpl will get broken up. Out the door with Jackson unless he wins Pov & then out the door with Holly.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I found it difficult to even keep watching this one on a live coast feed. I kept switching to other open internet tabs and occasionally remembering that the droning noise in the background was tonight's Big Brother show.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I never waste my time voting for anything on this show, but Cliffs over the top tryhard attempts at being AFP is just plain annoying.
Vote for Nicole, weak as water, but what you see is what you get.
That dancing with his wife montage, enough already 70 days of that. And he is a rat week to week.
Another live show of Jackson being the calm and articulate grown up. Yea right.
I counted 7 likes in Jess's first sentence to Jackson after being told she is going up.
Hey kids don't use "like" in a BB drinking game, you'll die in 7 minutes.

This show is pretty frivolous when Dorian is happening as I type this drivel.

Why is there an entire produce aisle of food in the storage room with 7 people in the house? That extra food better go to a food bank.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
LOL... What Juju said.....droning noise.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The one thing I feel bad for Jess is that before the show aired, she was in the backyard with a few others talking about last year's wall comp. Tommy was telling about how they edited the show with JC going on about how JC was saying, so confidently, that he was going to win the comp and then BB showed him falling off, and how they kept showing him falling in slow motion, over and over. Jess was horrified about what they were going to do showing her falling off. And sure enough, they mercilessly kept showing Jess falling off the wall over and over. It was mean of BB.

And when Jackson was having the conversation with her, trying to tell her that she would be going up, they edited it, making it appear that all she could say was the word "like" nonstop. BB was really sticking it to Jess in that episode.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Sorry, but Nicole has not done anything to warrant AFP. All she has done is whine and be scared of her shadow. She hasnt really played the game, just been there as a vote, but not someone that anyone could count on. She has had no game, neither athletic or strategy.

My vote for Favorite Player will be someone who actually played a good game. Not someone who panders to the camera, and not someone who does nothing but quiver.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jess deserved that hard edit... almost every post written about her here has been about the overuse of the word “like” in between every word she speaks. The people who don’t watch Live Feeds have never felt that pain, they need to know. Also, when people fall off the wall, they either fake exhaustion/lost grip/etc, or they actually can’t hold on any longer and FALL. She talked about it, planned it, tried to remember how “they” said was the best way to fall—-Jackson nailed it when he said her fall was “dramatic!” I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for her on that edit. Honestly I think she’ll be happy to at least be relevant for an episode! She’s never featured on the tv show, hence Zingbot’s zing...

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Cliff has pulled and pushed a kicking and screaming Nicole to where she is now. She has played the shy, scared innocent girl well. People now want to protect her which works well for her. I will be disappointed if she makes it to the end unless she starts winning something. She is a sweet girl but her indecision and being 'scared' and her association with Nick has gotten on my last nerve.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I see them just using Nicole as a vote and someone to bring along who will be easy to beat in comps, and send a loyal alliance member to Jury. She will vote for Cliff/Jolly over Timmy/Christie in the Finale, they are banking on THAT!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same for me!

Think how excruciating it must be to listen to Jess in the DR, or to have to produce a show and go through all of her likes..

And I read that she blames some things on English as a second language.. I am surrounded by people who can claim that, even English as a third language. Not a single one uses "Like" or "you know" constantly.

She complains about not being included, but those who did try to include her, she has disavowed and thrown under the bus. Bella, Nicole, Cliff. I don't remember if she stuck with Kat.

So, she only wanted to be with the cool kids.

She also craved airtime and in this show, she got airtime!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole.. Christie wants to bring her to final three with Tommy and thinks Tommy and Nicole would bring her to F2 and that Nicole would be easy to beat.

Actually, Tommy would beat Christie in a heartbeat with the current jury members and probably with the entire jury and Nicole might have a chance vs Christie.

Favorite.. I hate to encourage future players from being as blatant as Cliff and his constant play for fan favorite, or like Nicole. Hard to know what to do.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree with Calimom and Sea about Jess. I kind of felt guilty for laughing at JC's fall last year but not for Jess this year. The best part was covering her face, did she think she was falling into a pool?