TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: AMERICA'S FAVORITE PLAYER: Archive through August 21, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
To me, David had potential, but simply was not there to be fan favorite.

We have a bit more time to see people evolve before I make a decision.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't remember a season where I didn't have a favorite player.

Sis said a little while ago that she thinks this must be the most boring season ever. The others all disagreed with her.

Well, when I change feeds and the cameraman has the camera fixated on the deer, Sis has got to be right.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Marameko, Sam's a close second for me. I usually prefer someone who's made it to jury, but we'll see. Seamonkey I agree, there's more time yet to play out.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
David would be my "protest vote" for this season. Exactly because he left early (by pure chance) and he seems to be the only one who actually knows how to play the game.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I am not feeling Sam, I liked him for half of his time, he only survived 5 evictions and I am not sure if had had stayed if I would still like him.

I think in a weak field it would be Cliff or Nicole. Nicole has to do something for me to send my votes her way.

Cliff has done some playing to the cameras but he understands the live feeders and what it is all about! At least he has done some deals to keep him safe and has really played all sides.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Sam entertained me the rest of them have not. He was loud in the DR, but he didn't go around playing to the camera like some.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don’t see how David, who was gone by the first week could be AFP. He seemed like a great guy,but had he stayed, he could have turned out to be really annoying like the rest of them. There’s simply not enough to go on. I’d like Cliff to win bc the older players seem to be at a disadvantage.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Strategist, I disagree with you on David being the only one who knew how to play the game. Others are playing they may not be playing how you would play. Also David did have a good read on the house but he didn't have the stress of actually playing navigating his way through mine fields. He didn't have the worry of going upon the block and if a decision he made this week would bite him in the butt next week.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I'm not yet sure who I will want to get AFP,,however cliff and Kat are not the first ones to cheese up to the camera for the prize. Nor is he the first to carry that bird around. It's been a growing trend the past few seasons.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
I'm voting for Sam.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
most of america has forgotten about the first few out so sadly I think it would be impossible for them to win it. Giving them votes WILL show BB they were liked and maybe BB would ask them back

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Most of America soon forgets about the Hg who are voted out especially if they aren’t in the jury. I’m asking myself “who is Sam?” Lol. I’m voting Cliff most likely.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Nicole

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am voting Sam and encourage posters to look at the HG bios to refresh their memory of those now long gone.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Would not want a player evicted pre jury to get AFP. However, I would like to see the stand out members of this group be invited back for a 2nd chance on a future season. David & Sam would qualify IMO for this.

Still standing behind Cliff for AFP.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
As of now probably Cliff- maybe I'd give Nicole and Kat a vote or two (and if someone makes a huge move, that could change- we still have a month to go)

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Texasdeb, after seeing all the comments so far, I could go with you on your assessment of David and Sam.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'll vote for Cliff. I don't care if some think he's pandering for AFP. He's enjoying all aspects of the game, and I like that he's lasted this long when most thought he'd be the first one out.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Snoops, those would be mine reasons as well for voting for CLiff. But, my favorite person in the house, because she is such a rare houseguest, is NIcole.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Definitely Kat!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Another reason I want to vote for Sam is to help with his son's medical bills.

https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-gofundme-started-for-sam-smiths-sons-medical-bills/

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I didn't know about Sam's little guy being sick so I may switch to voting for Sam instead of Nicole. I know both could use the money, but if Sam's little boy needs an operation, that is just heartbreaking and sometimes personal reasons are more important to me.

Beffylou

04-21-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beffylou a private message Print Post    
I think I'm wanting to vote for Kemi. These people are STILL talking about her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why were they doing a go-fund me for a pool, originally? And in the house, weren't they talking about that maybe somebody donated a pool for him already?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
He may have talked about his little boy and I didn't hear it but I heard him mention his pool several times.