TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 29, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Fairy
@BBFeedsFairy

15m
Holly: "I have scoliosis so I have headaches like everyday" I thought I heard Raven back in the house for a second 馃槀#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

3m
Current feeds: Most of the HGs are in the kitchen. Cliff is in the Boat for another session of Cliff Notes #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds路
36m
BB gives another "Wakey Wakey HGs" and Cliff tells us no one wants to get up in here. He says he slept until 10AM.

He says that it's Aug. 28th. Lost the whole month. Outside people are planning for Labor Day, College football, back to school. That Summer is over.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rae 馃拫 #TeamNicole
@BBSuperFan04

15h
Nicole reveals she held the door open for Tommy on move in day cuz she knows about the first in curse DKSKSKSKSK

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

14m
#BB21 Tommy believes one of the next comps being the face swap challenge. Cliff, Tommy, and Christie are looking at their photos in the kitchen.

#BB21 Tommy says today is a study day. He's going to review the days and faces.

#BB21
Jess - I think Kat and i have the same nose
Tommy - I think Christie and Kat have the same nose
feeds are exciting this morning, ya'll

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Quirky Pony 馃[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg路
4m
Nicole: Her (Kemi) eyes are twinkling.
Holly: Kat's aren't. David's aren't.
Weird. It's just Kemi's.
Jess: Of course it would be Kemi's.
JS: What if all the sudden a clown face popped up in the picture.#bb21

馃懙Holly's Buzzard Nest [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy路
1m
Tommy while discussing memory wall pics, tells Jackson he is one of the most handsome people he has ever met "your bone structure, your hair"

Nick from the other room: "Your dick size" #Bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

25m
Jackson said he's "worried about the 4th of July, when I got hit with some shit outside of here"

calling it "outside" implies it wasn't his doing when it was.. he should be worried

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

22m
#bb21 Jess says she has such a bad memory. Says she has blacked out some of her interesting memories. Jackson says he can't remember some of his convos in here.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

20m
#bb21 Christie is recounting that last night when she thought about it after someone leaves tomorrow there will only be 5 people left. Who would you target at that point if you were in the house?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds 路
4h
#bb21 Well at least the feeds changed. Christie, Holly, Cliff and Jackson still around the table. Jackson says he's OCD at home

#bb21 Christies talking about making bubbles in the shower. Jess says "thats so funny".

#bb21 Nicole is listening to music and napping. While Jackson is there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

4h
Nick to Tommy- I'm going to campaign to you just as hard as I was to anyone else. Right now I am just relaxed. I'm going to go pack, review my campaigns, and then I will start. I'm not in a rush #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

3h
the nominees' luggage has arrived, Nick's packing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

3h
#BB21 Cliff and Nicole checking in, he's telling Nicole that they have a better chance against Holly/Jackson in mental comps than they do with Tommy/Nick. If they get Nick out Tommy's alone. Nicole says she doesn't necessarily agree, she thinks Tommy/Christie are together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

3h
Holly/Jackson bickering a little, Holly said the pillows arrangement is "stressing her out" and she said it's not just her, they're a "pair of old buzzards" followed with slurpydurp - Jessica's doing Nicole's makeup

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

59m
Nick to Holly/Jackson- Are we really going to allow Christie to escape the block three weeks in a row? If she gets to the end, that's a pretty good campaign point. Who knows who she is actually loyal to. She blew up my game, she blew up Tommy and Sis' game #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps

2h
What鈥檚 interesting to me is that Cliff knows Christie/Tommy know each other in real life, wants to target Tommy b/c he sees him as a threat, and yet isn鈥檛 willing to take the sure bet and get Christie out now. #bb21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Nicole- How are you feeling, Cliff? Cliff- Like I want both of them to go home #BB21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, Cliff.. You are not alone!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch

15h
Jessica said there are "insane people" who type their conversations - Nicole said it's creepy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michie's Sleep Chewing [SMEG]
@girlsmeg

34m
Nick: Please don't be mad at Nicole when she votes me out today. Please don't boo her. She has to vote me out. She can't be the one vote. Please please don't boo her or get mad at her. It's not her fault. I'm telling her to vote me out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip

15h
Nicks going but even the HGs suspect it may be a prank evicting. I think it will be legit. #bb21
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
路 16h
Posted 10:23pm: Nicole is expecting them to say "gotchya, there's no eviction" after the evicted HG is named with them then going out to play HOH. #BB21 #BBLF

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Dear Jessica,
If there weren't us "insane people", you wouldn't be on TV to make $!
Sorry, not sorry,
Insane

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch 路
24m
#ThingsJacksonSays 'I like a natural look'

and he complained about the times Kat would put on too much hair and makeup

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
馃専 [ROXY]
@ButFirstRoxy

27m
And says someone who just wanted IG content ruined her hair days before the show started w a Brazilian blowout for $350. #BB21
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
路 28m
Tommy and Jackson both told Holly her own hair looks great (true), but she keeps working on her stunt hair, and keeps telling a story about her Brazilian blowout disaster #Deathrace2019

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

25m
Jackson: "you get snippy over dumb shit"
Holly: "let me!"
Jackson: "I am! can you imagine if I called you out every time you were snippy?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

25m
#BB21 Tommy and Cliff in LR are talking bout doing shows together next year during BB and routing on their favs in the game watching episodes and live feeds.