TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Outside The House: Archive through August 23, 2019 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
From what my friend who knows her told me she is very concerned about her public image and becoming a social media maven. Not having her fingertips on the pulse of her image for a large amount of times must have been very stressful for her, and for her to emerge and not be able to "manage" her image right away probably is driving her crazy.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Roxip, that totally fits with the impression I had during the interview.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I've missed most of this season (I've only watched maybe three or four eviction shows and I don't watch the Sundays and Wednesday shows) but someone told me that Kat is a member of Mensa. Is that true?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I believe she probably is very smart -- she talks SO fast and it appears her brain is running even faster, which makes her speech seem rambling, flighty, and fully of stops and changes in direction. And yes, her interview seemed like she was doing damage control and hesitant to say much.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is so uncomfortable to hear! (But wait for Jess!)

But she is spot on about Nick. And she did tell Nicole to play her own game, not Nick's.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Missyb...thanks for posting the link. I wasn't much of a Kat fan to begin with but after watching the interview I am 100% not a fan. One of the things she said during the TV interview with Julie is that she would have gone with Jess/Nicole instead of Holly/Jackson. I thought BS! But then thought oh wait...she may go against as far as 'teams' but if it was one on one there was no way she would go against Holly - that was her final two. In this interview Julie did say to her something along the lines of that she was surprised when Kat said she would go with Jess over Holly and Nicole over Holly. The initial look on Kat's face said it all - HUH I NEVER SAID THAT - because she didn't but she certainly wanted people believe that she did.

I hate when people say things like 'don't play someone else's game' (like Kat said about Nicole with Nick). How does she know that Nicole doesn't believe that going with Nick is what is best for her game? Let's remember anything Nicole said to Kat, Kat repeated to others. How did that work for Nicole?

As far as Cliff is concerned, I guess she and Jess just didn't get it. Either Cliff or Kat was going home. Cliff had to do what he had to do to stay in the game and he's been fighting since he got there to stay so good on him.

Finally, her 'word fillers' drove me NUTS.Every single time she said "I mean" I thought, WHAT DO YOU MEAN - tell us because you are not doing a good job? When she said 'I don't know' I felt she knew she didn't have a good explanation for things she said or did because probably on second thought she knew she could have handled it better. Most times she when she said 'whatever' I thought yeah...you are saying FU instead of trying to verbalize your thoughts.

I know a lot of people liked her but I always saw her as a player who was not true to the side that I believe really cared about her. She constantly brought info back to Holly - she played the "Charlie's Angels".

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure about her IQ but she I know if I heard her exit interview the word fillers would drive me crazy also!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not everyone is an eloquent public speaker.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Seamonkey....Jess and Kat have this in common.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well Christie also..

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl, Kat said she's Mensa "sometimes" (said with lots of laughing) I think there was a clip in last night's show, in fact, where the three were tipsy in bed laughing about it (Kat, Christie and Jess)

I remember her saying it earlier in the season, but I believe it was her way of shedding the "dumb blonde" image that she had in the beginning.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s ironic that Kat & Jess want to be in the public eye, speaking to the masses, yet they can’t string a simple sentence together...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info Starr and Brenda

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://parade.com/912371/mikebloom/big-brother-21-kathryn-dunn/

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/big-brother-21-kathryn-dunn-exit-interview/

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Katherine has worked as a reporter. Clearly has experience in public speaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVFazrYEWlc

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wow, so much better in years past... BB should use a teleprompter to make her understandable!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think her problem was trying to spin her lies not knowing how much we saw.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I think you're right, Sunnyday. Her interview with Julie made me think she sounded flustered because she was speaking so fast. After seeing that YouTube reel, she speaks just as fast, if not faster! So it must be the bs she was trying to sell to us.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hey, she has talent and seems to have work ethic. Good for her.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Sea, I like Kat but in a game full of liars she was a bad liar.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But that has no bearing on her actual ability to speak or perform.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm not trying to be critical of her in her normal life, I am only talking about how she talked a lot of the time in the house and in a couple of her exit interviews.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Just an interesting tidbit. And Rachel is obsessed with "branding". The biggest buzzword of the social media age.

https://tinyurl.com/y542tst4

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Julie's extended interview with Sis:
https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/vQKdUilWisXb3vv0Til0mSko6SZ9hMmc/julie-chen-moonves-interviews-bb21-s-latest-evicted-houseguest/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
2h
Such an amazing show with
@bb21_sam
from #BB21!

If you missed it you can subscribe on
@YouNow
to watch it back right now (and our thousands of other shows there).

HERE: http://YouNow.com/realityrecaps