TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: HG's fashion/style : Archive through August 25, 2019 users admin

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Who is billy?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Prety sure Billy = Holly

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Anyone have a pic of Christie’s black & white outfit tonight? Thoughts?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Christie? Why is anyone talking about anything but Holly's top for tonight, and constant side flashes of boobs? And the braless front shots, and the boobs hanging down at uneven heights? Somebody please tell me this is not a thing. And if it is a thing, Holly is too old for it even though she is 31.

Oh, uh, Christie and the hand-crocheted black and white two piece dress. I loved it, and she has the figure to pull it off.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I did not like Christie’s outfit. It did not fit her body well, she looked very...”boxy” in it. Someone with a smaller waist would look better in it. And those shapes around her boobs looked like they were trying to hypnotize people. It was too much going on, then I noticed the odd length and all the stringy fringe along the hem! Holly’s was worse—“side boob and cameltoe!”

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I liked analyse's dress, myself

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Another butt crack pair:

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She got a darker pair I get HOH basket.. Butt crack? TBD.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
At least Analyse fits INSIDE her nice bra.

Maybe Jess letting the girls hang out so much is her version of phone sex with her husband back home.
Ick.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Cliff clipping his mic to his chest hair.

Nick, seconds after the live show is over, he takes off his shirt. Does his tattoos send secret messages to someone?
They are both gross habits.

(is it do or does, not sure)lol

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
JuJu, I loved Christy's crocheted dress. My sister who crochets made me pause so she could take pics of it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Analyse simply does not have the same issue with blogs as does Jess.

Jess saying production told her to wear a certain outfit probably means that for a certain DR session they want her dressed like she was when they shot some footage she needs to narrate.

I doubt that they tell her what to wear each day.

She brought in a revealing wardrobe.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I thought Christie's outfit was terrible and if I had a child that needed therapy Nick would be the last person I would send them to. Not a fan of Cliff's belly either.There is nothing more to say about Jessica's girls. Gee,there are really some bad dressers or undressers (not a word) this year, Analyse looked nice

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I did not like Christy's outfit either..I'm also tired of seeing shirtless Cliff and Nick as well.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice during the end credits after the Live Show last night, that Nick immediately took off his shirt? They were still live. Seriously, does he EVER wear clothes?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I noticed that too. Enough Nick!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I noticed it too. Then I heard (I think Jackson) mentioned they still had 3 minutes left of air time. So, I'm assuming BB has told them they need to behave until the hour is over.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Christie the boutique owner looks like she robbed her wardrobe from the "Three's Company" set. And no shirt Nick is just (N)ick.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly's outfit last night.. She really needed a bra

https://twitter.com/hrfan12345/status/1164794123489927168

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That is exactly what I was talking about, Bonbon. I couldn't stop looking and wincing. On the bright side, if she also had a cameltoe, the constant "look at my breasts" top did distract from the cameltoe. I never noticed it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, and in looking at some more close-up pictures of Christie's outfit, I decided it might be either all knit, or half knit, half crocheted. The waistband and upper hip part of the skirt are definitely knitting.

Analyse's dress was cute, but a bit tight, and she had to give her speech with it hiked up.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Nick got a paper towel from the counter the other night, wadded it up and wiped down both his armpits. Threw the wadded paper towel on the table.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I don’t remember who posted this but I LOL’d at the thought of Julie rushing to the set last night in a convertible with the top down.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Hand raised ..Julie driving to the set in a convertible hence the bad hair excuse.

Sorry Christie's outfit IMO reminded me of the old macramé hanging planters...a Goldie Hahn original.

Nick is disgusting. Period.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Ditto to what World said.

The convertible ride was hilarious. And Perfect.