TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 24: Archive through August 24, 2019 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jokers reported that Nicole’s had something to do with having no friends

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
I think I heard Cliff say to Nicole? or Nick? earlier today that he would like to know if Jackson/Holly have promised the same things to Tommy/Christie (which they have). Now Holly telling Jackson she hopes the two sides don't find out about each other. I'm wondering if Cliff is going to investigate his suspicions that Holly's made promises to both sides.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick did make a grave error not telling H/J about the prankster power yesterday. His loyalty would have been displayed in showing he wanted to work with them.
Oh well.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They actually sort of allowed Christie (because she said she'd happily take 5th place) back in the fold... Tommy has assumed that it is Himself, Christie, Holly and Jackson... and Holly/Jackson haven't discouraged them from thinking that.. but.. Jackson just recently (like in the last hour) reiterated to Holly that they shook on it with Nicole and Cliff...

It's all assumption on Christie and Tommy (because she included him not when talking to Holly and Jackson .. but when she had pulled it off and was in the boat room and told him "I'm not going home in 9th place .. we're taking 1st and 2nd!)

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Nick's Prankster. He told Michie, Nicole, Tommy. Michie told Holly. Who doesn't know yet? Cliff, Jessica and Christie? Does Christie know Nick is the Prankster? Thanks.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Cliff in storage room making pies. Cliff had made one with frozen watermelon earlier and Nicole is making one with mayo hidden in the bottom.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Love how every single season.. there is at least one person (or more.. LOL!) who dissect how they played in a competition (Veto/HOH) ... and how they "Almost" won.. "Should" have won.. "Could" have won... to justify losing. It's almost as if they (in real life) haven't had many opportunities to lose.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Need,,that's a good point. It's as if they're trying to convince themselves that they aren't a looser, even more than whomever they're explaining their performance to.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nick just asked Tommy if he wanted to shower with him.. Is there nothing he will resort to .. to get a vote to stay? >> And this happened at the dinner table (granted most everyone is up and cleaning up) ...

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, thanks for clearing up who would choose who goes up... Seeing that Jackson won, we know the noms will stay the same. I wish they both could go this week.

I haven't posted much this season, as it's just an awful cast. I wish Nicole could find a way to pull out a win..

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ok I may not like Christie but nick is so awful. He is vulgar the things that come out of his mouth I really can not

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Camera is only on Nick and Tommy playing backgammon.. and I am sitting here yelling at them.. YOU DON'T PICK UP YOUR DICE UNTIL YOU ARE FINISHED!!! .. And I know they just learned the game from Cliff .. but the counting of the spaces is sort of bothering me... LOL! I haven't played Backgammon in a long time ... now I need to find a way to play...

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Need, AOLgames has a decent backgammon.

Yes, I watch them counting squares just smh. lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I want to know why all 4 cameras are on them. (Cliff is playing with Nick now.)

After turning on feeds last night to the horrifying pimple popping party on Nicks whole body, what can be more grotesque that they are hiding from us?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Some things can't be unseen.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Grooch

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Thanks Gusmonster.. I just played three games against the computer and gammoned it twice.. I still remember how to play..

Favorite place to play was a little "bar" in Hawaii (Called Jilly's or Gilly's .. or something that sounded like that.. it was back in '79 so my memory isn't too good..LOL!) they had these high top tables with backgammon boards.. and I had traveled with the college choir .. and we played backgammon for hours..

I am glad they have more than a chess board in the house this year ..

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Does Christie know yet that Nick was Prankster? Does Cliff know?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I like to play backgammon. Unless I lose of course.😊

I’m glad they don’t try to play pool. It drove me nuts in pass seasons that they didn’t even know how to hold the cue.

Then with this group not knowing how to do common game play stuff is nothing compared to their complete lack of knowledge about common decency.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson’s zing was about him being “pompous,” and he seemed so shocked/offended... they need to play THIS hunting conversation back to him and tell him THIS is an example of “pompous!” He literally just told the group something about a hen—“hens are the females...” wow... smh

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
OK, I am really kinda tuning in for the first time, I have just not had time or interest in these characters...

But, been sorta watching the TV version, and reading you all...

Im just saying, listening to Hunting stories is messed up......

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Zings.....rumor has it Nicole's was mean referencing she has no friends and bad at the game.
Cliff about his body.
Holly...and old buzzard comment.
Christie....how she eats (chomps)
Jackson...pompous douche
Of course Christie says their zings were better than Zingbots…..forever the one upper.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Holly already hinting about the Amazing Race.

LA must be a graveyard of reality wannabees.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
HG's are talking about the ZIngbot. Nick is saying, it wasn't even very good. About my haircut? Doesn't even bother me. Christie says, hmm, about the 5th time you have brought it up so maybe.....
The HG are screaming with laughter. They ask Nick, didn't you do a shout out to your barber ( which he did). They are cracking up.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
47s
#BB21 Christie notes that Nick has shouted out his barber several times to the other HGs several times and they all know his name. The HGs all start dying of laughter

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Holly's was mean. being called old at 32 hurts. when you hit 30 you feel old lol even tho us in our 50s now know we were still young in our 30s!