TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 23: Archive through August 23, 2019 users admin

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
thanks for that link Missyb,,,I'm at work and was going to have to try to look like I was working while I was looking for that,,,you got my back, thanks again.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
My pleasure Queenfish! Feeds are currently on puppies. America's Prankster vote is closed.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Missy, I will love it if what you suggests happens!! great idea! epecially if she turns the key and its Jackson!!!! gold!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that was Mimiaow's post I was highlighting and agreeing with. Giving credit where credit is due .

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
During puppies they were told about the prankster and the nom and renom they will be responsible for.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick is talking to HOH Holly. Talking about he would have done if he was HOH. In view of what just happened in Jacksons HOH, with SIs going home, promising you would go up but I would make sure you never went home is such an "EMT". WHat I call an empty magnanimous gesture.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
bbclipshow
@bbclipshow
·
7m
Christie confirms the loudspeaker exposed their duo. Christie complained to security and was told "We took care of it, won't happen again." Tommy says production asked why he was considering changing his vote and he said because of the incident, but they wouldn't air it.

I post this here for discussion because, I watched when Tommy and CLiff were chatting and they cut to fish. Clearly there is a 5 second delay because Tommy and Cliff never broke conversation to look towards the sound. So, Cliff must have heard. I wonder if he was talked to in DR by production to not repeat what he heard, for the game sake. I have never heard him repeat what he may have heard, except to Tommy saying it doesn't effect his game. And probably wasn't true.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff just called to diary room. Folks say, there it is, he's the prankster.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So they all know there is an "America's Prankster" .. and they think (maybe know) that it will have something to do with nominations.. but they don't know exactly what..

And each person is getting called into the Diary room .. so it may not be Cliff.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Apparently, the online polls showing the vote going to Nicole.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well.. now they have talked enough to say that they know that America's prankster does get to nominate the second nominee...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
And name the replacement nominee if their nominee comes off the block!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If I were in that house use I would HAVE to ask Nick to take his hand out of his pants and kindly go wash his hands, or go somewhere private and then also wash his hands—SO creepy! Al Bundy?!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
So it looks like Holly noms first?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They got a notice/postcard which explains the rules of the Prankster...

Wicked

06-28-2007

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
What...they figured that all out?
Geez Louise

Wicked

06-28-2007

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
I'm not a minute in to BBAD, Christie says she had gotten too much botox before coming in;
Holly says she's never had any.

I have to get back to this conversation.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Did Julie drive to the studio in a convertible last night? Yikes.
Predictable BB manipulation in the DR with Jackson, guess they told him he owes BB due to pandering to his needs in the house for weeks.
Buyers remorse for Holly and Jackson already with Christie. SMH

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
So learning how to shoot guns from Holly's dad at a young age helped her win the rolling a ball on a stick last night. HUH? Sounds like an Analysism

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if Julie just woke up from a nap and has a bad dream. Holly said she was obsessed with Julie's hair. I think that word must be the word of the season. They all love each other and are obsessed with something or someone. LOL

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
World, its all about the sighting down the gun sights. It really could help. Made sense to me.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Never touched a gun, didn't know. Sorry.
The ball bounced for her in her favor also, so that helped.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Christie must be a master at getting out of a speeding or parking ticket.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I hope if Nicole does win it, Nick is not all over her with "you won it, didnt you" You have to tell me. You won it.

Please Nicole, for once, you have a team, dont tell Nick.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nick thanking America for giving him the power.

He loves us. He needed that so bad.. Thank you America