TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: America's Prankster Vote: Archive through August 22, 2019 users admin

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Looks like we have another America's Vote tonight (found the discussion @ Joker's):

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-prankster-vote/rules/

America's Prankster Vote Description: During the Voting Period, viewers of the Big Brother 21 television program will be asked to interact with the show by voting for a Houseguest they want to see become America's Prankster via the platform stated below. The eligible Houseguest who receives the most votes during the Voting Period will be named America's Prankster, and will be given the power to secretly control one nominee for eviction during the applicable week, by selecting one nominee at the Nomination Ceremony. America's Prankster will also choose a replacement nominee if their original nominee is vetoed during the Veto Meeting. Evicted Houseguests and the current Head of Household of the applicable week are not eligible to receive votes in the Program. Viewers will vote via the BB Web Site. There is a maximum of ten (10) votes per registered user during the Voting Period.

Voting is available starting at 6:30 PM PT on August 22, 2019 and ending at 9:00 AM PT August 23, 2019.

There isn't a link to vote; hopefully, it will be available soon and I'll post it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Don't they know how hard it is for old ladies like me to remember to vote everyday. They give me no choice but to cast votes for Cliff or Nicole. I'll probably go with Cliff since he has more game sense than Nicole.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
only voting tonight..

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
There is a maximum of ten (10) votes per registered user during the Voting Period.

That reads like I only have to vote once during the entire period. I might be able to handle that.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So if the "prankster" is up on the block they can put up someone in their place? ... If so .. I want Nicole to be safe and so all votes go to her...

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Looks like they want the voting done before nominations tomorrow night. I'm in central time so I should be able to get the link to vote @ 8:30. So far, I get an error message if I click on bbvote.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Nicole get this, just so she knows ho much everyone loves her! All my votes will go to her, even though I said I wasn’t voting. Ha!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I would vote for Nicole,it is time for her to do something and play the game. JMO

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The voting has to end before noms, whoever wins HOH tonight will be cheated out of their 2nd nomination.

Whoever wins it will have to keep it secret, so if Nicole wins she will be on her own making the decision with no one influencing her. Could be interesting to see how that would play out.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Sorry can’t see Nicole being a prankster.....

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Prankster is probably the wrong word for them to use .. this is actually more of a "co-hoh" type of vote - ability to nominate one person .. and if that person comes off the ability to replace ..

They probably just decided to do this (because of the pranking that has been going on in the house the past few days..) and Nicole was in on those pranks.. so I'm voting for her...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Debating between Jackson, nicole and cliff

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I'm going to wait and see who wind HOH

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I thought I read that Nicole was in on a lot of the pranks that they did in the house. She’s pretty pranky. LOL

And, yeah, I agree that “prankster” is not the right description.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Depending on outcome of tonight's HOH, my votes are going to Nicole.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Hopefully the HOH comp will be completed by the end of the show so we can maybe vote before and after midnight. Most of these votings have ended at 9am or so...I would love to see what Nicole would do with it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I might vote for Tommy just to find out if he would put Christi up. I have a feeling he would if he knew he wouldn't be found out before the show ended.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole, Cliff but maybe Jackson or Holly.

Can Nicole keep a secret? Hopefully. Would she waste it protecting Jess? Nick?

Still, I think my votes will go to Miss Nicole. Her students will join me.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think both Cliff and Nicole would use it on Tommie or Christie. I don't trust Jackson he likes Tommie too much. Not sure about Nick. Tommie would put Cliff up in a hot minute.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Tommie would not put Christie up.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-prankster-vote/

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Love that the ‘bird calls’ was prank #1

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Changing my mind, maybe vote for Cliff. He will have a clear intent. It is probably too much responsibility for Nicole.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I love the bird prank too, especially the captive v free bird call.

Laneesmom

05-12-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Laneesmom a private message Print Post    
They will remain anonymous?