TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2019 users admin

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
dear bb gods, let me have this one thing,,please send christy out of this house, puhhhleeeeezzzz

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I turn on the feeds and Holly is kneeling in front of Jackson like she either just did him, or is getting ready to.

And Holly keeps saying the word “respect” (in game context, but still!)

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
On behalf of the three confessed Christie fans here, let Christie win POV please!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tres, I thought Taran from RHAP has an interesting scenario:

“My *personal* dream scenario for the week:
- Christie & Sis on the block
- Tommy wins veto and takes Christie down
- Jess votes Sis out & she goes home like she wants to
- Tommy & Christie are still firmly locked into a war with Jackson & Holly next week”

Not only is it hilarious, but it’s probably what is going to happen!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
It will be a very boring house if Christy goes..everyone we get in line behind Jackson and he will be the new Paul.....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Manifesting: Christie to Jury House.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I love listening to Taran and learn quite a bit from his perspective on the game. In his show this morning, when he talked about Kat's lies in her Julie interview, it finally made sense to me why she had acted as she did. I hope he's right with his prediction. Closeup on Jackson's face if it happens, please!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jackson throwing out food again.... Bananas are never too ripe for banana bread.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Tres, it would serve Jackson right because he should put Tommy and Christie on the block. He knows they are a “couple”.

The continuing saga of the Implosion of The Six is at least making the game interesting and since Nicole is the only HG I like, I have no problem with things going awry for the rest of them.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I find nothing hilarious about Taran's dream scenario. I find it depressing.

Seamonkey, agree with everything you said about Nicole/Nick. I have a hard time thinking she has a crush on Nick. I give her more credit than that.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what Jessica just gave Christie? Is Jackson sure Jess would vote Christie out?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Cricket, but I don’t really want anyone to win BB21, and I’m looking forward to their failure.

The only person I like is hardly playing, so if Nicole floats to the end and wins, its the only scenario that would be fitting for this gawd awful season. The only way that happens is if the rest of them go after each other!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think the house would be MORE exciting (the bar is LOW) without Christie... others would actually be able to talk and have an opinion! I’m more than willing to risk it, regardless!

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
No need to apologize, Rosem.

This post made my Day! From a Reddit poster called Reck15:
ZINGBOT "Christieeeeeeeee, you have a lot in common with Tommy. You both are gay. You know Tommy's aunt, you dated her for 7 years! And both of you have been friends since childhood! ZING ZING!"

Correct the mistake Grod!

Now that's a DREAM!

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cliff actually caught a slip-up by Christie the other day about her only being 3 exits from Tommy; however this is why I can't root for Cliff. He's so wishy/washy; just wants to stay in the game.

If he was 'player' he would mention this to Jackson as reason to nom Christie/Tommy, but he hasn't because he's him. Ughh!

Judyelle

07-08-2010

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Judyelle a private message Print Post    
Jackson should have put Christie and Tommy up because if Tommy plays for Veto and wins he will take Christie off the block.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cricket, Jess gave Christie a white beaded bracelet like the dark ones she wears. Apparently it has an owl on it but I didn't see that part.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Trebien.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Rosem.. I think Holly looks pathetic the way she is so subservient to Jackson. And the way she speaks to him while he speaks over her. .. then she crawls over to him as he sits in the chair and kneels in front of him.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Tommy is wrong there was a gay winner. It was red headed Andy.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Kaycee too. Oh he said gay male winner.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Sis not a chicken anymore..

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I wish Michie would tell cliff he wants Christi out so cliff would tell him to put Tommy up because if he wins veto he will take her down. To insure she goes he cant leave Tommy off the block.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff is talking to the camera. He says he's just like us live feeders. There's nothing special about him. He went to an open casting call and got picked. He says if he can do it anyone can.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Puppies.. time for nominations....