TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 15, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·
2h
Kat is sobbing about how she wanted "two people" to get far because they felt like outsiders. She says it crushes her what Cliff is doing. Kat is trying to campaign aggressively to Christie who says she's not keeping Kat because Jackson/Holly's words. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
Kat ask Christie why are she was keeping someone who might keep you based on a deal that doesn't mean shit to him? I have your back. Christie said because of what they Holly and Jackson said. It makes zero sense to me #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·
2h
Jessica: I don't know....I don't know why those people...shit looks fishy...I get fed info left and right....I'm gonna go bonkers and....and I might not be close to Holly or Michie but if we aren't a part of the final six what the (e)? #bb21

Christie is telling (Anal) Kat feels Cliff was the one forming the six. Christie is discussing how she tried to tell Jessica there's no alliance.
They stop talking when they hear someone outside of the door (couldn't see who). #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Huling [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Kat tells Christie that during Cliff's HOH, he formed Cliff's Angels. Kat knew Christie's side had her back, so she didn't relay info back to Cliff's Angels.

After Cliff's HOH, Kat says they never spoke game again. But then when Jess won HOH, Cliff rejoined them. #bb21

Kat didn't know Cliff's Angels was still a thing. She loves Cliff. She tells Christie she's heartbroken & angry.

Christie: I wouldn't move forward with him. Don't you think I see that...know that?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Nick to Nicole- I'm gunning for it and putting her (Jess) up. I have to. She keeps dragging me #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
Tommy and Jess are talking in the kitchen, about the deal, and Tommy said he feared his life was on the line if he didn't win HOH. #BB21

Christie said that Kat seems inconsistent with her target for Jackson, because they all hang out together. #BB21

Jess Huling [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Tommy's called to the DR.

Jess approaches Jolly & apologizes for calling them to join earlier. She saw Cliff standing there.

HGs are called for the HOH lock down

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.02pm....
Jess Huling [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Jess tells Jackson last night gave people the impression she was trying to start something with him, Holly & Nicole & that wasn't her intention.

Jackson could tell Jess was bothered about something. #bb21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·
2h
Jessica has pulled Tommy aside. She asks him where info is coming from and asks if he thinks Nick or Nicole is who is stirring this all up. Tommy says Nick and Cliff.

Jessica is trying to reveal Nicole is the source of all her info but Tommy is latching onto Nick/Cliff. #bb21

Tommy explaining why the deal (aka the new six) excluded Jackson and Holly because they were house targets.

Kat continuing to campaign to Christie and now (Anal). #bb21

Tommy's doing EVERYTHING to shut the six down on all fronts. Jessica trying to tell him Nicole was who even revealed it.

Yet they aren't getting that all of this means A. Nicole is a leaky faucet and B. The alliance was real. #bb21

Lockdown is happening. With Kat spiralling hard and crying this could go crazy. Kat is using her dying breath in the game to campaign for Jess which has Christie now crying. #bb21

Jessica is clearing the air about last night and that she wasn't trying to start an alliance with them and Nicole. Jessica was just trying to save Kat.

No one is going to lockdown lol #bb21

Holly asks if Jess thinks anyone will flip. Jess says I don't know. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Kittycam 12.06pm for crew rehearsal - HOH lockdown will be tense 😬

🎉 HOH COMP ON THE FEEDS TONIGHT plus fallout from all this chaos - catch up and get feeds at (link: http://Hamsterwatch.com) Hamsterwatch.com and/or clicky > (link: http://bit.ly/bb21feeds) bit.ly/bb21feeds #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.25pm ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB21 Tommy/Nicole in the Have Not room: Nicole is explaining away how she told about the "deal". (coming in mid convo)

#BB21 Nicole was told by Jackson she is the swing vote and has PTSD about a rouge vote again.
Tommy: I understand that.

Nicole seems very stressed out again for the live vote tonight.
Tommy: I understand your in a tough position.
N: That's it Tommy I feel like I did it to myself.

#BB21 Cliff/Holly: Holly dragging Christie like this morning before HoH lockdown, Cliff is explaining why he made the deal, that he said was brought to him. He didnt seek it out.

He didnt want this to be a bad week with everyone on eggshells.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
49m
#BB21 Holly: Jackson and I were distant for this exact reason, people lie. I wanted to work w/you.
Cliff: I have heard your going after me
Holly: Never!!!!!!!! and besides I dont tell people who my targets are and that people underestimate you. I dont want to have to eat my words

Jess Huling [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
56m
Tommy tells Nicole that Jess made it sound like she confirmed there was an alliance. He says Jess didn't drop her name.

Nicole wonders if her talking about the group consensus made them assume it was an alliance. #bb21

Earlier when Jess hinted to Tommy.
Nicole was upstairs with Nick.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1102am...
Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
·
3h
HOH room playing blame Jess for everything and deny everything game. #bb21

Analyse said she is hurt that her best friend in the house talks badly about her. She said she has little soccer girls looking up to her. #bb21

CJ * Catty Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
3h
Beth to Tommy: Sis said, I hate Christie. Sis told me she wanted to get Christie out.

#BB21

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
lol, Holly is not very Jolly!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
it's all chaos
it's all messy
it's all 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, this would be hysterical...
Kristina
@stinaknits
·
3h
If Snackson wins slip and slide, his HOH basket should just be watermelons. No family pictures. No booze. No other treats. Just fill that room with 50 watermelons.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
5h
There was a moment where the flip could have happened last night, when Jessica talked to Holly. They both talked in circles, not trusting each other. But Holly asked if Nicole would vote to keep Kat if they had the votes and Jessica said she thought Nicole would. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel Brown
@melbrown00
·
6h
Christie and Tommy need to feel the block TOGETHER. So one can’t save the other. I’m tired of it.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21@rbbq
·
2h
5 Things Quick Hits #BB21

1. Cliff's Angels revealed

2. Jessica/Kat feel betrayed that Cliff would make deals without Jessica involved

3. Jackson lets slip that he trusts Kat

4. New Six deal finalized

5. Cliff likely staying but Thursday AM has already been very active

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
3h
It's hilarious to me that becuase they never said the word "alliance" it's not an alliance. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 23m
#BB21 Kat is dragging Nick, on a personal level about his job, will he even have one after this? Kids..etc
Jess: She says Nicole is letting herself get bullied.
Kat says when she walks out tonight she only wants to hug Jess.

Nothing mean going on here folks...

Puppy Cam 2:21pm

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
· 20m
Posted 2:17pm: Holly debates on washing her hair. She tells Sis that Jackson told her to wash her hair, it's really gross. Holly decides to just pull it back instead. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 13h
Jess- Apparently you and Christie were laughing at Cliff while he was running, and you guys were making fun of him along with Jack. Analyse- What? Jess- Yeah. Analyse- I would never ever laugh at someone running. I am not a mean girl #BB21
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Denecee, LOL, I try to catch the typos, but sometimes I miss them.

That was a good one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OG BBVotes 😎 #BB21
@bbvotes
·
1h
Poor Nicole. This is what happens when you talk game to an illogical, big mouthed idiot. #BBLF #BB21
Quote Tweet

𝒶𝓈𝒽𝓁𝑒𝓎
@ilikepoptarts1
· 2h
Jess to Kat: “Nicole is pissing me off. All she does is go around putting paranoia in everybody’s minds. I told you something was off week 1. She feeds me weird info that I can’t decipher”

B(e) she thinks you are her ally and she is trying to figure shit out with you #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hippi
@Old_Hippi
·
43m
When its gone you can thank the (e) fandom that send clips to TMZ and People etc #BB21
Quote Tweet

Tooms
@Tooms_BB
· 50m
"Kelly Kahl, president of CBS Entertainment, said they would review the show at the end of the season. 'I would say that we have heard things on the show that we are not comfortable with...and we will absolutely, after the season is over, take a look at the show'” #BB21 https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1162109688789512192

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the tweets Dipo!

I read the WP article and came away with the feeling that this could be it for Big Brother. I hope not!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
They only need to change the way they cast this show and fire Gordner.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Branden
@BrandenTweetsBB
·
2m
Jackson will want to do Christie and Jess but it really needs to be Christie and Tommy. Do it for the watermelons!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hippi @Old_Hippi
·
4m
How is that smooth sailing to F6 working out for you 'Not an alliance 6' ? #BB21