TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 15: Archive through August 15, 2019 users admin

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Tommy is giving Nicole every chance to fess up that she is the one that told Jess about the group agreement. She is not biting.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
So I've been reading various things around the BB threads, (and the article Rose posted on the last page) and I was wondering when it will dawn on them that a smaller group of 5 or even 4 could take control of the game at this point since the numbers have fallen. This week, only four votes are needed to evict, or even three if you have the HoH to break the tie.

I could see if you had a strong alliance that formed initially and was still strong you might want to keep it intact until you get to F6, but this group is so fractured the smarter play would be to create a core 4 at this point.

In Survivor, a common late game situation is when the smaller loser alliance is able to dominate late game because they've bonded and are closer. Maybe the problem is that there really aren't many bonds in this game. Which is why the bond between Christie and Tommy, weak as it is, has been such a factor.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kittens. Ugh 😑 want more

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
While pulling together the tweets it occurred to me, if we get slip/slide, Holly might be quite good at it except I don't know about her stamina.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson might be good at slip and slide. But I also think nick might be too 😢

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick was very fast when he was running up and down the veto slide. Christie has long legs, holly is athletic, Sis is claim to fame is probably her soccer legs, and Nicole, is frail.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The problem with all of them is that they may not have the stamina anymore. I know that Jackson has sometimes worked out in the yard, but I think Nick has been being a coach potato.

I know Anaylse is a soccer star but I wonder if she will fall alot, same with Christie - I can see her getting very flustered once she takes one fall.

But watch, that won't even be the comp, LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sis would be my guess, if she wants to win.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wonder how much they will oil it. That's a big factor too.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wonder how much they will oil it. That's a big factor.

And Jackson hurt his ankle at the beginning of summer. One bad fall can reinjure it. Cliff better be careful too.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I hope Christy wins this hoh

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
No fan don’t put that out into the B.B. gods lol. I get it she is your fav. But I really want holly or Jackson to win😂😂. Love differing views

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Don’t want a holly or Jackson win.... then they be sexcapedsin hoh all week. Prefer one of them go to jury.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't mind Nick going. It's so hard to choose just one.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
This is taking forever for B.B. to go on really need an end to Christie tommy twist. It would be one thing if everyone had a pair

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
This BB is not very compelling. First time I don’t care who wins or whom goes .
It’s hard when most of them are unlikable and the rest are terrible players.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I was reading last night when all the Nicole/Jess stuff went down. Nicole was in the DR and came out kind of shaking. I think they tried to talk her into flipping the vote. She then told Jess about the alliance of six that Jess wasn't in and Jess went off and didn't stop.

I tried to watch the feeds when this was happening but they show different convos; you went in to it and all the feeds were on one room. So frustrating. The good convos were being hidden from the feedsters. The feeds they did show were Tommy breaking up the convo in Jackson/Holly room. Ughhh! I finally gave up and went to sleep.

I don't think the DR or BB realizes how bad these girls play the game. I'll never understand why instead of telling Jess about her new alliance, Nicole didn't gather Jess & Kat and take them to Holly/Jackson about working together.

What is wrong with attention span when people are in this house? They HAD THE NUMBERS! Last week they were all in HOH saying Tommy/Christie had to go up and Tommy had to go home. Yes, 2 of their people were on the block, but they STILL HAD THE NUMBERS to decide who went home. They should have made Kat safe because Cliff will go where the wind blows and he is weak.

It's just ming boggling how they whine they are outsiders and they don't have to be.

Nicole's problem in this game is she continuously trusts the wrong people. Nick is bad for her. I've seen her and Jackson talking and he was being very nice and it wasn't game. This sex-trash talking/obsessed Nick needs to go now. Nicole should not have A F2 with him or Cliff. They will both dump her.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
As much as many of us like Nicole as a person, and Jessica too, they just aren't good at the game. How many times does an HOH go through the week without making any deals at all?

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Thanks to all the early-morning posters for this marathon house blow-up!

Taran on RHAP this a.m. was 40 minutes late coming on-line because organizing it all was so complicated and then it took him 90 minutes to relate all the intricacies. WOW!

My take-away was (while Nicole should NOT have spilled to Jess) Jess was so indignant that Cliff didn't include her in his deal that all this mess happened. So what deals has Jess orchestrated that included Cliff under its umbrella? Oh, right, she doesn't believe deals should be made. Maybe she'll win HOH tonight and we'll see.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't see Cliff as weak. He came to win $500,000, he is doing what he has to do to keep himself safe. He will try to protect Nicole if he can but not at the expense of is own game. Nicole is a very nice person but a very bad player.Telling Jess about the deal before talking to Cliff to get all the info was a bad move. Cliff told her they need to take it. He also said anything can happen after a couple of weeks,meaning they may be able to protect Jess as well.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I bet BB would like to switch the vote. You can tell Julie and BB love Kat.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I don't see Cliff as weak either. He's just not my kind of gameplayer. Not that he isn't playing a good game, he is, but I don't know. He just doesn't gel with me. And I agree Nicole made a bad move. Did she have a purpose? What was she trying to do? Or WAS it just bad game play?. I wish I'd seen the beginning of this last blow-up..

I like Nicole and she interests me. But I feel like I don't know her any better than the HG's do. I want to get to the end and find out she was some kind of evil genius who ran everybody but I'm afraid she's just a bad player.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Gusmonster, they did try, but they shoud have talked to Holly/Jackson instead of Nicole.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I see Cliff as weak because to me he comes across too desperate in this game. It’s clear he is trying to win AFP. He carries tht dumb owl around and when push comes to shove he backs down.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Jackson's our new hoh. I'm excited again.