TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 15, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BBLF #BB21

Nick believes that Jackson would be her target, but he doesn't think she would gun for HOH. He says he knows Cliff, Nicole, and Christie would gun for it. He thinks that Sis would throw it. (Nick and Sis both talked about throwing it to Cliff/Nicole last night.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BBLF #BB21

Nicole: I don't understand the dynamic there between the three of them. I don't know if she's just saying they're her targets.

Nick says its hard to believe her when she says Holly and Jackson are her targets.

Nicole and Nick are trying to figure out which comp it's going to be. They believe it's going to be the buzzer comp, where the winner of each round picks two people to compete against each other.

Nick believes Cliff would take them (him and Nicole) to the end. Nick tells Nicole that Tommy wanted to reassure her that she won't go up through the double. Nicole says she's at the bottom of the totem pole.

Nick asks her ideal 6, she says she doesn't know yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BBLF #BB21

Nicole says she wonders where Jackson and Holly's heads are at. Nick says he talked to them, he thinks their target would still be Christie. He says Holly talked to Sis and Tommy, but he hasn't talked to Christie, which makes him think that she's Holly's target.

Nick believes if he went up next to Christie, he would have the votes to stay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BBLF #BB21

The HOH crew is now talking about Kat's campaign. Nick says Kat would get zero jury votes if she's lying about putting the showmance up.

Tommy tells Nicole he wants to talk to her.

Nick: I already told her.

Nicole: Yea but Tommy wants to talk to me.

Nick: She said Michie already knows he's my target, and Holly knows the same thing.

Sis: How do we not know they are on the same page about what they're saying?

Nick: Oh they're coming up. Quick, what are we talking about?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BBLF #BB21

Jackson has entered the room and brought Honeydew and Cantaloupe. Apparently, he doesn't like either, he brought it for the rest of the HOH group.

I guess he's a one-melon man.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily BB_Updates
·
8m
Jess- Did all of this shit happen on purpose for Kat to be backdoored? Christie- I really (e) hope not. Michie and Holly kind of claimed Kat as their own, and that they were going to bring her into the six #BB21

Christie to Jess- It doesnt seem like a Big Brother relationship. It seems like there is more. I dont want you to take it as I am voting Kat out. My only issue with Kat is that giant question mark of not knowing what that dynamic is #BB21

Christie to Jess- Regardless of what happens with Kat, you mean so much to me in this game. I dont want you to feel that if you lose Kat, you are on an island #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Table 2 [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Jess thinks info was fed to Kat to sabotage her in the game.

Jess to Christie: Holly told Kat that all Sis does is flirt with guys & she's a f'ing mean girl. And throw her under the bus. Really disgusting shit.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
25m
Nick to Kat, "Why don't you take a break (from campaigning)?" - My translation, "Just accept you are going and stop making it awkward" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21
Jackson-Kat was telling Nick she was going to come after me.
Christie - I said I get you're being super vocal that your target is Michie. She says it's known.
Jackson-is she just chalking my vote up as a loss.

Kat says she is campaigning for a unanimous vote to be on the safe side. But she hopes there are votes against her in case she wins HOH she has a reason to put people up.

#BB21
Kat says now that he Cliff knows she's campaigning he's going around saying he isn't and people will think I'm savage.
Holly says to tell people that. That Cliff is smart and gets in the minds of people with all the business meetings experience he has.

#BB21
Holly says Kat should tell Tommy she didn't feel like she felt she belonged anywhere until him and Christie. She says to mention Cliff is following her around so she can't get one on ones. He is more savvy.

#BB21
Kat tells Holly she thinks Nicole appreciated her campaign but she knows she is very close to Cliff.
She says the fact that Nicole told her they're voting together (her and Jess) scares her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Game talk has stopped for now. We've got dinner prep in the kitchen and lip injection talk in the bedroom. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
28s
Dinner is ready. Analyse says she's nervous because she's never had Shepherd's Pie. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
1h
I cannot fathom how anyone can even begin to consider an alliance with Christie/Tommy given their track record of targeting members of their own alliances. They have targeted five of the "nine" at one point or another. Why are they suddenly going to be loyal now? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What a surprise, hahahahahaha, Jessica never knows what is going on, LOL... ValFab @Valfab1
·
3h
So last night Jessica blew up her game & everyone else's because she found out there's a 6 person alliance she's not in?
Is.... that...... like.............. ummm...... you know......like..... right? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21
3:33AM (Cams 1/2)
Holly telling Tommy and Sis she wants to be on the inside again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
7m
It does seem a likely option for tonight's endurance comp. #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
· 45m
So loads of people (including some HGs I know) are speculating tonight may be the Slip-n-Slide comp. Last season there were 8 in the competition - tonight there will be 8 that can compete so the numbers work. I was thinking Wall but yeah - I'll go Slip-n-Slide #bb21
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21
3:29AM (Cams 3/4)
Cliff-Kat keeps saying I threw you under the bus...I was just trying to save myself for another week and see what happens. I've always made it clear talking to everyone that I expect them to make decisions that's best for the game and I'll do the same.

#BB21
3:30AM (Cams 3/4)
Cliff says he was approached with something that would save his game and he took it.
Nicole what are those two talking about
Jess-who
Nicole-Nick and Michie.
Jess-probably about all this blow up.

#BB21
3:32AM (Cams 1/2)
Cliff says Jess is asking why he didn't tell her. He says what would he say.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You are going to be very busy today, Dipo. Lol!

Good luck! And thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.04am... Jess Huling [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
2h
Holly: I think it's bc she (Jess) knew it was him (Jackson), me & Jess as the only 3 not in the 6 person alliance & she was trying to drag me to make sure I was the first person to go.

Tommy: What a bad approach. #bb21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·
2h
(Analyse) says that she heard Cliff would nominate her, Tommy or Christie. Holly says she feels stupid for saying when asked she trusts Tommy and doorstop the most.

Christie joins. Nicole, Cliff and Nick are hanging out on the landing meanwhile. #bb21

(Anal) now telling Christie why Jessica was upset (because she overheard the boat room with Holly and Jackson). Jackson says Nicole was the one who overheard Sis and Christie making fun of Cliff, not Holly. He also says he never said Sis flirted with him. #bb21

Nicole meanwhile going over her perspective on last night's events with Cliff.

HOH Jessica bashing session is continuing, with Jackson and Holly now discussing how crazy Jessica was acting in their bedroom last night (crazed looks). #bb21

Holly says Jessica said they just need to get Nicole to save Kat.

Tommy has joined Cliff and Nicole (Nick still on the bed). Tommy reports everyone is just hashing things out.

Nicole has had enough. She's pissed and just walks away to be alone. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
·
2h
Jackson, btw, is concerned Jessica is off meds.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·
2h
Holly is telling Christie how important hashing things out was on a personal level because she felt naive trusting them. Christie and (Anal) reassuring they're good. Jackson is still there listening.

Meanwhile, Tommy is telling Cliff about not wanting to make alliances. #bb21

(Anal) says she's gonna play nice in case Jessica wins HOH. Jackson agrees.

Again they are spinning this as a Jessica is ACTUALLY crazy which is what cuts feeds to Cliff and Tommy (and Nick). #bb21

Cliff says it's a game, just hurts he's seeing people are hurt. Tommy agrees. He tells Holly he loves her as she passes by.

Lots of "I love yous" #bb21

Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
·
2h
Jessica and Christie are arguing about the deal/alliance and whether it exists #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bbclipshow @bbclipshow
· 2h
0:58
Embedded video
Jackson/H react when Jessica leaves after all the drama

J: Is she in the Twilight Zone? Are we on Punk'd?
H: Maybe she's America's Player
J: America's mission. Give a pint of vodka to your favorite

Jess Huling [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
2h
Jackson & Holly talk about & imitate Jess last night.
Tommy: I don't know if I'm allowed to laugh at this.
Holly: She then stared into our souls with a crazed look. #bb21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·
2h
Christie now talking to Jessica. She's saying she literally doesn't believe anyone anymore. Mostly just ranting. #bb21

Christie is full on ranting about how the game sucks and she trusts no one.

Cliff meanwhile says to (Anal) he is still good with their agreement and they hug quickly. #bb21

(Anal) is expressing concerns about alliances. Nick tells her not to worry about things. She says she knew everything that was said about Nick. Nick asks why Jessica is dragging him, and who else was (Christie said someone else was too). (Anal) lightly mentions Holly. #bb21

Jessica now talking to Tommy. She's explaining her tired and dusty "I'm hurt people made deals without her" shit. Christie says she gets that. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
Christie, Tommy, and Jess are in the RV room, talking about the plan to keep Cliff.
Meanwhile Analyse and Nick are up in the tree house rehashing about everything that happened. Jackson walked in and said that Cliff had to take the deal to stay safe. #BB21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
2h
Jackson told Nicole that he had said her name when she popped in bc Jess came in at 5am told them if they wanted to keep Kat they just needed to get Nicole. #BB21

Sis told Nicole that Jess implied to her that Nicole tells Jess everything Nick tells her. Nicole basically denies it & that she would just tell Jess where Nick's heads up but nothing that can sink ships! #BB21

Nicole asked Sis if they were still on the same page, Sis told her that nothing has changed(Kat is still the vote to go) Nicole said her mind hasnt changed either! #BB21

Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
·
2h
Tommy and Christie says to Kat she was never disposable to them. Kat says whatever, it's cool, loyalty is big to her and she would keep people who were loyal. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.32am ish... Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·2h
Nicole says she hates she's the swing vote. (Anal) asks why that's the case. Nicole says she knows how she's voting just has a relationship with them both. #bb21

(Anal) has joined Christie in bed.

Nick meanwhile discussing how he was close to flipping his vote last week. He says has he flipped he would've told Nicole. She says she wouldn't have minded. #bb21

Christie off to the DR next.

Jessica is crying downstairs to Tommy. She is alluding to who told her about the six. Tommy says he can see why this person believed that, but he told this person it was shut down. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
Nicole and Nick is talking about their game, and how they trust each other. Nick says he is very open that he is talking to people on both sides, and that's his game. He says Jess messed her spot in the game. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Huling [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
2h
Kat wakes up & starts campaigning. (1/2)
Kat: I just don't play the game that I make fake alliances & fake deals with people.
Tommy: He was in another alliance & it conflicted.
Kat: He's been in a lot of f'ing alliances. #bb21

Kat wakes up & starts campaigning. (2/2)
Jess: Hey guys. You wanna come in? If you're all listening, might as well.
Jackson: I'm not listening. Holly's doing her makeup.
Cliff joins 🤭 #bb21