TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 21 - HOH comp / Field Trip / Nominations: Archive through August 11, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we will see the Best Field Trip ever combined with the nominations, and probably some repeat of the HOH comp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21
(show)
Previously-the 6 shooters alliance self destructed. Leaving Jack, Christie, Tommy and Sis on one side and Holly and Michie on the other. Jess won POV and didn't use it. Tommy tried to play mediator to the former 6 shooters. Michie wasn't interested.

Previously-Jack offered Cliff a deal. Jack was evicted by a vote of 6-2.
Tommy won HOH.

after HOH comp.
Tommy in dr- I can't believe I'm HOH on my birthday. His goal is to set himself up for future weeks.
Jackson in dr- it's got to be a miracle not to see the block bc I don't want to work with 6.
Jess in dr- I hope the 6 don't try to get back together.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
When Christie says winning HOH was Tommy's reward for being loyal does she mean it's his reward for voting Jack out?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
56s
#BB21
(show)
Christie and Sis celebrating.
Christie in dr-I wanted loyalty to be rewarded by the universe and it as.
Cliff in dr- It wouldn't surprise him if he went up bc of Jack.
Cliff tells Jess, Kat and Nicole he thinks Mic

(show)
Holly and Jackson wonder who Tommy would put up. They think it could be the two of them or Cliff.
They both say they've been trying to mend fences. They hope Tommy realizes he shouldn't stick with Christie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Ark it is hard to know what Christie means, she will change it up to mean whatever she wants at the time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
31s
#BB21
(show)
Tommy tells Christie in HOH he's thinking of putting up Kat and Cliff.
Christie says she thinks the same thing.
Tommy says he would consider taking Cliff off and putting up Nicole as a pawn to make sure Kat goes home.

#BB21
(show)
Cliff one on one with Tommy
Cliff hopes he understands his vote.
Tommy says he does.
Cliff says he would like to make promises but he's not with a group.
Tommy says if he has to nominate him, he's not going home.

#BB21
(show)
Jackson and Kat
Kat asks if he thinks she's _______
Jackson- whether or not it's a game.
Kat-thinks Tommy and Christie want to get the 6 back together. She starts crying.
Jackson give her a hug.
Jackson says she has his vote unless she's up against Holly

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
27s
#BB21
(show)
Kat and Tommy one on one
Kat says she doesn't see a situation where she would put him up. (jokes) unless you screw me over. She asks if she could clarify anything.
Tommy says he's not telling anyone bc of murmurings.

#BB21
(show)
Kat says there are murmurings that the 6 are getting back together.
Tommy says they aren't.
Kat in dr- Tommy is the worst liar.
Tommy in dr- Of course I'm lying.
Kat to Tommy- you don't put me up and I won't put you up.
They hug.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1m #BB21
(show)
House guests are called to the LR for America's field trip.

#BB21
(show)
Tommy- America has been voting for the last 8 days for 3 players to go on field trip.
The winner will be safe for the week.
The second place finisher will receive a punishment.
The third place finisher will go on the block as a third nominee.

Jackson, Sis and Christie get picked.
Jackson in dr- I'm ready to gamble. It's probably bc I'm not America's favorite but I'm okay with it.
Christie in dr- She is upset bc she thinks America voted in people they didn't like.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Christie wants to make sure she doesn't come in 3rd place.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 54s #BB21
(show)
Jackson in dr- This could be the best thing for my game. I could be safe, Christie could go on the block& get evicted all while not getting any blood on my hands. Thank you America.

(show)
Sis asks Tommy if he wants her to throw it bc she thinks Christie is a big target.
Tommy says no.
Christie comes in and says Holly and Michie are going to vote for her.
Sis mentions she could throw it.
Tommy says that may be best.
Christie says she's freaking out.

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
34s
Stupid Analyse volunteering to throw the comp to save Christie from being on the block. Of course she couldn't even accomplish that simple task. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
6s
#BB21
(show)
The Field Trip comp is the chicken coop comp. They need to maneuver an egg up and around a coop. Roll it down a ramp to knock down four letters S A F E.

(show)
Chickens periodically land on top of the coops and potentially squash eggs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
22s
#BB21
(show)
Jackson misses the letters.
Jackson gets an egg smashed.
Sis gets an egg smashed.
None of them have letters yet. They keep losing them off the side of the ramps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
42s
#BB21
(show)
Jackson, Christie and Sis are talking about how they are probably America's three least favorite players.
Jackson gets one letter.
Sis in dr- I'm still throwing this comp but it sucks that Christie isn't doing so well.
Jackson gets a second letter.
Sis gets a letter

Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·
1m
Sis: I’m throwing this comp. #BB21

·
54s
#BB21
(show)
Jackson gets a third letter.
Christie has none.
Jackson gets a fourth letter and is safe for the week.

#BB21
(show)
Sis in dr- Christie is doing really badly. I can't keep throwing this. I have to try.
Sis gets a letter.
Jackson calls Sis and pretends to ask her how many she's got while mouthing to shake the egg before rolling it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
45s
Analyse getting the pretty, fun, happy girl next door edit. 🙄 Someone put on youtube some clips of her language when she’s angry… #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
19s
#BB21
(show)
Sis has 3 letters
Christie has 1 letter.
Sis lands and egg near her last letter. It takes a little bit but it falls.
Sis has the punishment.
Christie is on the block as a third nominee.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I would like to be a really compassionate person here and say I feel bad because Christie is so upset, but I'm laughing.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
HAHAHA, Kat manifested that comp outcome.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
1m
The Field Trip took Analyse/Christie/Jackson to Cluck Cluck island! Classic BB Egg Comp! First to know down the letters reading SAFE wins Safety for the week! #bB21

· 1m
#BB21
(show)
Tommy-It's not because America hates you guys.
Jackson-It is.
Christie in dr- this is the worst thing to happen. I thought I was safe on Tommy's HOH.
Kat in dr-This is the best thing to happen to have Christie on the block.
Sis-I refuse to believe America hates me.
(show)
Jackson and Holly celebrate in storage room.
Cliff to Nicole - It's the perfect set up to get Christie out. As long as Christie doesn't pull herself off in the veto comp.
Nicole-I"m just trying to sort it all out.

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1m
So Christie sucked so bad Analyse couldn't keep faking it... Apparently she hasn't seen #bb19

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ark, it was a happy time for a little bit, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
20s
This episode is really trying to make us believe Analyse has a personality. she doesn't. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1m
Nick DR- I want to play with Christie, Tommy and Sis going forward, cause I know I can trust them and they are better competitors than the other side #BB21

· 55s #BB21 (show)
Sis gets called to DR for her punishment. She has to be a chicken for an entire week.
Nicole in dr- I have a tremendous fear of birds. I'm trying not to let it show i'm terrified.
Kat-Nicole is scared.
Sis says I love you and hugs Nicole.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm getting maximum enjoyment out of tonight's show because I know my good times aren't going to last.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
I almost felt sorry for Christy, almost. And had to laugh at Jackson when he keeps reminding Christy that America hates them.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
They can not do this field trip again this year. Christie would not survive if she were in the top three again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Nominations time.

Tommy nominates Cliff and Kat.
He says he nominated them bc he fears the players that have good working relationships in the house.
Kat starts crying and says she's sorry.