TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 15: Archive through August 15, 2019 users admin

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Jackson come in and Christie gets up tp leave but can't stop talking,lol. I don't believe any of these people. All passing blame and taking absolutely no responsibility at all.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Christie - you were making fun of Cliff and you know it.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Jackson says he stayed away from the rest all week for just this reason - so no one could tag him with he said, she said. He's been in the have-not room for ten days and still getting in trouble!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Can't really hear the bathroom talk. But Jess ssid she's never seen so many whack a doodle deals before on big brother. She used the f word, too. Nicole told her that they don't show all the side desks, just the big ones.

Now Jess and Nicole are going off on Kat that she gave away some of their secret stuff when she was going off earlier. Now they are laughing about it. Jess says her and Nicole are going to the jury house next because Kat exposed the alliance.(huh?)

I guess Kat told Nick something and Jess says he will use it against them so he wont be a target.

Christie walks into the bathroom and says, "This game is fun, guys".

Jessica definitely just got called to the DR now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly and Kat in boat room now, whispering.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Holly now with KaT but I can't get her whispering. Everybody wants to go to bed. Losers tonight - everyone but probably Jess will take the fall in the end. I won't be surprised if they take her out next week.

Nick insists on straight answers from everyone, just blatantly demands it. Gets very frustrated when no one responds.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly telling Kat all the things Jess had said. How she dragged Holly and Mitch through the mud. Kat keeps saying "Why?"

Mitchie walked in, Holly told him to leave because it doesn't look good the 3 of them together.

Mitch stays and Holly leaves.

Poor Jess, she is loyal to Kat, but Kat is loyal to Holly and Mitch.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Nick - stop speaking for Nicole!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What i want to know is what is the deal with what Jess overheard in the rv room or did she make it up that she overheard it there?

Nobody seems to know about this conversation or who were there.

And I thought Tommy was being stupid to make it just a one week deal and go from there. Boy, Jess proved me wrong about that! Best thing he could have done. It gives everybody, including Nicole cover.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Tommy says Jess will feel stupid when she finds out there was NO alliance. Whatever you call it Tommy, it didn't include her.

ok - I have to shower and get ready for the day. Flashback guys, it's worth it. Grooch estimates it all started about 2am.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I think she must have really heard it, Grooch. She had it all down. These people are soooo stupid to just shut the door and think it's safe to talk. There is no privacy, none, in BB.

Yes, Jess is the big loser tonight. In seperate rooms, in seperate groups they are all putting the blame squarely on her.

Christie says her vote will be the same and Tommy is spreading that around. He still wants Kat out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly says that Jess literally blew up her game. Why did she do that?

Holly says she thinks She's a is literally losing it. Jackson wholeheartedly agrees.

Kat can't as it to leave this house.

Kat said Jess was mad when she found out about Cliffs angels. Kat was making fun of it. She only did it as a cover that she was with them.

Holly is so pro Holly/Jackson, the others are just filler.

Jess is going to be so hurt when she finds out that Kat wasn't really loyal to her.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Kat, Holly, Jackson by themselves again. Don't they get it yet?!

Holly says this game is making her a mean girl. Sure. It's the game.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Every sentence Jackson says starts with I or Me. I like him better than I did but I still don't like him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wish somebody would walk by and listen at the door of these 3. Or at the very least realize they are all talking together after they said they are not together. That's the reason they are voting Kat out. To break up their 3 person alliance.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
All over, I really have to get going.

Thanks Grooch. It was fun!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They are finally getting ready for bed. Thank goodness. Kat has to go back to Dr, but she has to wait for Jess to get out.

It might be a long while.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Agreed! Glad you were here with me, Gus!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, no!

Jess is in the rv room with Christi and Nicole. Christi explaining something. I don't know because it just cut in to them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christi giving Jess a pep talk. Says Jess doesn't believe in alliances, she will probably win this game, she's developed personal relationships in the house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
An important thing that Sis and Christi are upset about is that Jess told them that Holly said that they were making fun of Cliff in a comp. They are really, really upset about that.

Holly denied to them that she said that earlier when she was talking to them. Jess telling them now that Holly did say it.

Feeds switch again.

Nicole is outside of rv room. Probably afraid to go in there. Holly and Jackson walk by and ask sho is in thete. She tells them. Holly says, great. Thst worked out do well for me last time.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nick is listening at rv door. He walks away from it when Jess walks out talking about all the white hairs she has. Nicole goes to pee, Jess follows. I think Nicole is afraid to be alone with her. Or anybody, for that matter.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Grooch and Gus to the resue!

Thank you for hanging in there.

I didn't expect to wake up to so much drama.

I turned in live feed at 7:48 cam 1
Jess comes in to target room to speak with Holly and Jackzon...
I couldn't hear a word; the whispering.. Couldn't find my headphones....so...all I did hear :
After Jess left.
jackson: "
Whoa,what was that? She is definitely not sober.
Holly: "what drug is she on...
That was so weird, maybe she's in a breakdown"

I have no idea what Jess said to them.
Jess left and went to bed..

I can't understand the whispering..
Maybe because I'm so old!
;)
50 years ago today I was at woodstock: that explains a lot!!

That's my excuse for being unable to hear... And I'm sticking with that.

Jackson and Holly STILL chatting.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Nicole told Jess about the six person alliance with her, Cliff, Tommy, Sis, Christie and Nick. Now Jess is saying she heard it from Holly. Jess told Holly about the alliance and now Jess is saying she heard it from Holly. Jess heard it in the RV room but it was from Nicole.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Lights out finally.
I'm going to flashback to 2am and watch the beginning.