TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 15: Archive through August 15, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christie just left the room to go to bed, she's over it. Holly and Sis talking now. Looks like this is going to end up bad for Jess in the long run. She stirred up all this shit.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christi trying to go to bed and Kat is trying to talk to her. Christi is just dick of this whole game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hi, Gusmonster! Glad your here to get some of this. It started around 2 am.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christie is blowing up outside the rv room to everybody about the "alliance" that doesn't exist.

Holly and Sis still in Have not room talking about Jess.

Tommy is asleep up in hoh room having no clue what is going on.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Holly is wasting her time with Sis who has little influence. And keeps saying literally which is a pet peeve of mine.

Jess admitted she thinks Jackson is a shield for her. Until tonight she believed they would go up together and he would be voted out - not her. She now feels she's enemy #1 for the whole house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From the sound of it from Holly and Sis, Jess made up that she heard them talking in the rv.

But who knows???

Sis and Holly comparing Jess notes and what she's said.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Hey Grooch! I'm sticking with Holly/Sis if you want to look in on Cliff and co. Finally something happening!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Tommy up and fuming. There is NO f,ing alliance!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tommy is downstairs. Don't know how he got thete. He just said he loves every one do much and if they want to talk thry can come upstairs.

Downstairs group disgusting leaving Nicole and Cliff alone.

Tommy just appeared in the room with Holly and Sis. He is pissed!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tommy hit the nail on the head. Jess is pissed that she wasn't included in Cliffs deal.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Ok, Jess found out Cliff made an alliance of six, he, Nicole, Tommy, Sis, Christie and Nick. She was p.o ed his deal didn't include her. She feels left out and rejected - again! So she goes into high gear to get Cliff out and keep Kat for her own safety. How Holly got blamed I still do not know.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'll try, but upstairs is more interesting.

Jess is with Cliff and Nicole now.

Nicole asks what are those two arguing about? Jess rolls her eyes while twirling her hair and walks out.

Nicole tells Cliff that she's afraid to walk in any room now.

Jess should be happy, she's finally called to the DR. She's been complaining for days that she hadn't been called.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess is back. She said she hasn't been in the Dr for forever. Nicole said you were just called. She said they were telling Cliff to adjust his Mic. I heard what Nicole heard.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cliff sad and scared now. Trying to explain to Jess - who just said she's obviously the only person in the house with loyalty and walked out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Holly is lying her ass off. She wants to keep Kat because they know each other, not for whatever reason shes giving.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Haha, Grooch, I saw you were on Tommy and switched to Cliff. I'll stick with Cliff,lol.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
uh oh, here's Nick!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nick is going yo talk to Nicole alone now. I cant hear them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think its starting to go in circles now. I'm going to go make some coffee.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Nicole keeps saying she doesn't want to name names - it gets her in trouble. Nick says I don't do hints - I need solids. I'm your #1 dog. You tell your 1 everything.!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ha! And earlier, Sis and Christie were telling Jess that Nick refuses to ever name names.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nick sent Nicole to the rv room yo talk to Jess. Nick and Cliff talking now.

Christie just walked in the Have not room where Sis,Holly and Tommy are.

Jess is in bathroom with Kat. They are whispering. Ha! Jess did go to the DR. She is whining that everyone knows more than she does.

Jess is not looking good up in the have not room.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Nicole slipped away and Nick moves on to Cliff in living room. Cliff says he made a deal for his game and can't carry three other people.

It is just round and round now. He said, she said.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christie says that Jess is crying in the bathroom.

Nicole just walked into the bathroom where Jess and Kat is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff, Nick and Michie just walked into the have not room. Christi still wants to go to bed. Sis is telling her side of the story.