TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 15: Archive through August 15, 2019 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
These houseguests have no idea the feeds are on it’s kind of funny

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Holly made Jackson’s member and now wants to see if it’s correct lol. Jess is making a female part. They want to bake them

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just checked screen caps thread. It's playdough, not Plato. Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nick just hurt himself somehow. I missed it because I was typing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff is campaigning to Sis up in the hoh room.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson just walked in and interrupted them. Ok. He left. Back to campaigning.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I can’t remember a more sexual group -MOM

You know, Mom, I was thinking that the only season to beat them was the winter season with Crazy James. He and Chelsea were the bunnies of the house and I remember a maneuver James showed off where he swung his male parts for the group. .. Thought that couldn't be topped.. but earlier this week, our very own Season 21 Nick took great pleasure swinging his little guy for those in the target room.. So yep, this season is leading the pack.

Just EWWW

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why do they think the feeds are down....

Is there not one person there that knows how this show works?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Good god, I, of course, looked up truffle butter via the urban dictionary.

I blame all of you!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Now Nicole wants Kat to have her chance to stand up to Jackson. Oh Nicole, remember that Kat had a chance to vote out Jackson last week and she didn't?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tres bien, I know! I can't believe this.

It's official. I'm rooting for Sis for the win!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, blame Nicki Minaj.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Omg. I meant to type play dough 😂😂. Really not liking cliff right now. Jackson has seriously got to win tomorrow. Christie needs to go.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess and Sis have been up in the hoh room for a while talking. Jess campaigning for Kat. I missed what Jess overheard in the rv room but it sounds like Sis has been spilling everything to Jess. Now Sis is crying because Jess told her that she saw gr8ful make fun of Cliff running one time. Sis would never do that. She is not a mean girl and it upsets her that people think she is.

Then my tablet dies and my Roku won't let me access CBS and I am fighting it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The whole housd is blowing up!

I can only get my tablet to work so only one set of feeds.

Christie is in the boat room fighting with somebody, I thought it was Jess but Jess was telling Holly all about the deal Cliff made. Now Holly is crying to Cliff, confronting him about it.

Everybody else is outside the boat room listening to Christie talking. Darn, who is with her? Holly maybe?

Sis was in the Dr, but now I just saw her going up the stairs to talk with Christie and Jess.

I want to turn feeds to hear that convo, but I'm afraid I will lose any feeds at all.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
While waiting for feeds to reload, Jess throw Holly under the bus hard to Kat. She defended Sis.

Ok, I got Kat, Christie and Sis in the have not room. Christie is explaining how the whole Cliff deal went down.

FYI, I think this all started between 2 to 2:15 am.

Oh, Lord, Christi is starting from when she was hoh.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Earlier, Nicole went to Nicole and told her she was voting her out. Kat was thankful that somebody was telling her the truth. This was just before all the drama.

Then when Jess came back to talk to Kat, Jess told her that the housd was voting her out. I'm not sure but I think she threw Nicole under the bus a little bit. But she laid into Holly. That made me happy. Said that Holly is dropping little seeds every where to cause trouble.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kat is up in the hoh room with the rest of the house, sans Holly/Mitchie (so sad their romance doesnt even merit a name. Thank god.)

I can only get volume, no picture. Kat talking about her campaigning and feels like a fool.

Oh, wait, I hear Christie crying hysterical and just lost the feeds with Kat.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess saying she didn't come here to convince everyone else to change their votes but what is going on with Kat is bull shit.

Christi says she doesn't care about something til after the double eviction then every one get back on the same page on who to vote out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sorry, they aren't in the hoh room. They are in the rv room. Kat, Cliff and Nick. Kat is crying hysterically to Cliff about the deals. She was going after Nick before.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christie is explaining to Jess why she's voting out Kat. She can't reconcile that Kat says Mitchie and Holly are her targets when she is always with them among other things.

Feeds just switched to Holly and Jackson and they are going to go insert them in one of the 2 rooms, but I don't know which one.

Oh, Nicole and maybe Tommy is in the rv room too.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Holly with Sis and Christie - Holly wants to know what's going on but wouldn't take Jackson in with her. He's listening at the door.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I see Holy in the room with Jess and Christi. Jess just hugged everyone and left. Now Holly is confronting Christi. She wants to KNOW what is going on.

Holly is saying that she knows this all started with Jess. Jess came to Holly and told her tonight that the whole house was gunning for Holly. And told Holly about the alliance. Holly assumed that Jess was rallying for votes for Kat.

Christi said there is no alliance. Tommy was adament about it this week. Now telling Holly about how the deal went down.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
All Christi wanted tonight was to go to bed early. Lol!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Christie giving the time line, Cliff was coming after Christie/Tommy and they confronted him and made a deal to leave each other alone til after the double eviction. That got around thru Nick - of course - and apparently started this blow-up. I wasn't here for the beginning of this so trying to catch up myself.
Jess has been pushing hard to keep Kat and Kat's working it too. Somehow Holly is getting blamed for everything. By Jess she says. Which is true - Jess is after Holly.