TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 10, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahah.... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1h
Because this tweet got a lot of action I do want to add that Christie vacillated all night between the pity party "why me?" and the logical "I know its a game and these things happen" but no one wants to read the latter so we all tweet the former #bb21

Oh and in case Analyse ever reads this - "vacillated" means she wavered between - and "wavered" means she switched back and forth and "switched" means.... oh never mind..... #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
2m
POV Players-Tommy, Cliff, Kat, Christie, Jackson and Nick! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
46s
Nick says Cliff is a snake and he saw Cliff tell Jackson before the picks that he would pick him, and since he didn’t pick nick after he’d offer to take cliff off(which was a lie) means Cliff doesn’t trust Nick! #BB21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️
@BBFeedsFairy
· 1m
Nick is mad that Cliff got houseguest choice and picked Jackson. Nick says he's gonna win and take Christie off so Cliff can go home now #bb21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Woo Hoo! Let's hope Nick wins and is telling the truth!

But I'm hoping for a Tommy win. :-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Jackson to Holly- If she (Christie) picked Nick, Nick is going to be working with them which means that we arent #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I want Jackson or Cliff to win, then if Jackson wins leave the nominations alone and send Chrisite out!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Kelly Hogg
@kellogg37
·
12m
I've been watching him all day. That means I've also been crying all day.

I love you too, Dad!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Christie- Do you think Michie would really play for Cliff or would he throw it? Analyse- That I dont know #BB21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
· 4h
Cliff says to Nicole he can't trust Nick..... that that he will pull Chritie off if he wins and use the excuse that she drew him - so Christie got to draw a name? Hmmm maybe 7 are playing? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
4h
Veto players were picked. Jackson and Nick were selected. They'll be playing along with Tommy, Kat, Cliff, and Christie.

Nick has said he'd save Christie but I wouldn't be surprised for him to throw it. He's poorly trying to play both sides. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.04pm #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
#BB21 Cliff is chatting to the camera, shouting out various people and groups - hopes everyone has good things to say about him. Starts studying the days.

There is also a big group in HOH just chatting about random things, including how attractive Tommy and his family are.

#BB21 Kat joins Cliff and they discuss that one of them has to win the POV. Kat thinks it's good that Jackson is also playing - thinks he might pull Cliff off. They wonder what the comp will be. Kat hopes it's physical with maybe a puzzle involved or something w/balance.

#BB21 Christie sees Cliff downstairs on the HOH TV. Says: "Man Cliff is studying that memory wall! I wonder if I should be down there too." Tommy says he feels like he knows it pretty well.

#BB21 HOH group is speculating about what the POV comp will be. They talk about face morph and the counting comp. Christie asks Tommy if he would be good at the counting comp. Tommy says, "I mean, do you really want me to answer that?" He doesn't think he would do well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ZAINEY @ZaineyTX
·1h
Tommy to Christie : tonight we will sleep like babies.

Hopefully by crying yourselves to sleep 😬 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB21 Nick says he would lose his life if Haleigh hosted the veto today. Tommy says it would be funny if Rockstar came back and hosted Otev since she f*cked it up so bad. They all chuckle. Nicole says she loved Rockstar. Sis didn't.

#BB21 Christie says Fessy was an alternate for BB19 and Rockstar was an alternate for BB20 and got cast. Nick says Christie was the only alternate for this season that made it.

#BB21 HOH room talking about how none of them watched BB OTT, despite them all being such big fans. They move on to talking about Celeb BB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21 Kat asks Cliff what he thought about America's Field Trip. They both agree that it was a bad thing to get voted for it. Kat says: "It makes you think that there really is an outside world out there".

(photo of Jackson) OnlineBigBrother.com @bigbspoilers
·4h
"I actually have to win now. I'm not going to let an opportunity with her on the block and us not having to put her up slip by" (link: http://bit.ly/2ySdntU) bit.ly/2ySdntU #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21 Michie says if he wins POV he will keep things the same b/c:
1. Kat has a better chance to stay against Cliff.
2. He doesn't want Holly to be the replacement nom.
3. He doesn't want to show who he is working with.
4. He doesn't want to ruin his game relationship w/Tommy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Kat and Jackson joked they're the best duo of the season, and also the worst.. both said they'd like Christie to go.. Kat said she wants to win but it might be better if he does 😬

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 4h
Jackson- There is something to say but I'm scared to say. Analyse- I swear on my life that I wont say anything. Jackson- I dont know how many chances we will have to take a shot at Christie without having to put her up ourselves. Analyse- I know #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Spiral 🌪️[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
1h
Sis asks if anyone has seen Surviving R. Kelly. Christie saw it.
Jess saw one episode & she couldn't watch any more. She couldn't watch Leaving Neverland.

Sis was very traumatized by LN. Whenever Tommy hears MJ's songs, he thinks of that. #bb21

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
#BBHistory is replete with HGs who have run the house only to be cut at the F4 by their allies who went on to win ... and with the scattered remains of alliances who turned on one another too soon
#BB21

·
1h
#BB21 Michie reassures Kat that she isn't going anywhere. Kat thinks so too, but tells him that it would be best for him to win veto. He agrees, but doesn't want her to be offended when he doesn't use it on her. She says she won't - that would show their cards.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Cliff in the middle of his studying.
Cliff: Jack went home 6-2. Sis has done nothing worth even discussing in this game so far. #bb21

·1h
#BB21
Kat asked if she thinks Christie will be the target.
Nicole says she's heard some people say Christie needs to stay up and others say she needs to come down. She says it's still early.

·5h
Jackson tells Holly the egg comp was so much fun. He's happy his mom gets to see him play the egg chicken wire comp.

H: Can you stop talking about all the comps you played.
JS: It was at the cost of being America's least favorite player. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
4h
Analyse whining about having to wear a comfortable Dollar Store onesie.
It is covered in fur? no.
Do they give her a new one every day? yes.
Does she have a task to go with it? no.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
5h
Haha, Sis told Christie not to pick her because if it's OTEV, she won't know any of the answers. So Christie picks Nick, which solidifies Jackson & Holly's votes against her if she stays on the block. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
4h
Holly tells Sis in good moral conscience, it's hard to work with Christie.

Holly: I feel like she is a mean girl in high school. I did not come to Big Brother to be in a high school clique to bow down to the bully. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
#BB21 Cliff tells the cams that he hopes and thinks that America gave the field trip to the people who aren't their favorites - says they aren't his favorites either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🅷🅴🅲♐️ @Hec718
·
Aug 9
• Get Jackson, Christie and Analyse on the Field Trip. ✅

• Christie loses the FT Comp and is the 3rd Nominee. ✅

• Anyone that will not use the Veto on Christie wins Veto. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Christie evicted during Tommy’s HOH week. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

2 down, 2 to go. #BB21 #BBAD #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
· 1h
(Earlier Today) Holly & Jackson shade Christie about being a mean bully, and her hypocritical crying saying - if its my time, its my time - then saying - this wasn't supposed to happen .. its not fair. 🙃👀

#bb21 Thnx ->
@rexdelamanoroja
❤️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Sis tells Tommy that Jackson told her if he won, he's keeping noms the same.

Tommy thinks they have to take Christie off. He doesn't want to chance it. #bb21

Meanwhile, Kat's stretching in HOH & getting ready for veto.