TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 06: Archive through August 06, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy back on the bed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly and Jackson coupling in have not. Sis and Jack coupling in Target.

The rest, pretending to be fascinated by Jess.

Kat interrupting Jackson and Holly. Oh they are downstairs. Jack there too.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
oh gosh.. Ark.. and it was HOLLY that cant find her pants.. I called her Kat.. but HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie is paying attention to NIcole.

I wish she would leave.

Nick and Sis plotting downstairs.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
"Holly and Jackson coupling in have not. Sis and Jack coupling in Target."

For one second .. I thought.. did they win the field trip??? And then I thought "Coupling in Target would get them in trouble..." What were they in the dollar spot???

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Field Trip to Target!!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, I've finally been able to distinguish Holly from Analyse in the last week or so. That doesn't mean I always call them by the right name now but at least I know which is which in my mind.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Ark - I saw Sis today without her appendage (Jack) and asked myself .. "Who the heck is she?"

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I hope Jacks plan blows up and he ends up going out 8-0.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She also has a Nick appendage.

Holly has more forehead and has boobs.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack is planning his attack.. Threaten Kat to tell Jess.. He thinks it will work.

Kat is supposed to figure this out..

Let me count the says I dislike these people.
And tell Cliff about Kat knowing about the vote and something about Nicole.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I so hope Kat tells the others Jack is threatened her with blackmail and it backfires on him!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack keeps smacking his fists loudly.

Tommy is coaching him.

Honest clean game, my ass.

It Kat takes the bait, Jackson will be scrambling.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
This entire threaten Kat idea was concocted by Tommy earlier. They think he is brilliant. I think it just shows how he really is twisted yet loves to throw the ideas to others for them to use and do his dirty work. He lets them take the heat then he walks in and says I love you! You are amazing! that was not me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes! Tommy loves to suggest things that are risky.. for others.

I think Last night he was urging Jack to call a house meeting. Jack was skeptical, and rightly so.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now Jack engages Nicole.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack is smart.. Now he is in the hammock listening to Nicole, soothing her.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Why is the refrigerator door Always open? They don't like cold food?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    

Why is the refrigerator door Always open?

Because Jack usually has his arm in it

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Or Jackson..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack and Nicole seem to be bonding.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack, Nick and Sis all celebrating the time Jack just put in with Nicole.

Nick certainly seems all in with Jack, plotting his to threaten Kat and work the others.

The only reason Jack was up, they say.

Not really.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think there needs to be an entire thread devoted to "what is Nick, doing, thinking, saying".

I honestly have no idea where his head is at. His continuing to announce his devotion to Nicole, while being extremely touchy feely with Sis, is to quote a genius ,confusing.

Is he trying to put a target in Nicole ?

I dont get him. I think he is horrible at this game but maybe, he is really a mad genius.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Tommy is so des[arte for protection to get further in the game.
In talking to Holly and Jackson, he says, it still can be that way. He just does not want to win anything until double eviction.