TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 18 - HOH Comp and Noms: Archive through August 04, 2019 users admin

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Wrong Jack, it's looking great from my view.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tracie - #bb21 ❤️❤️Nicole ❤️❤️ @tracieTweetsTv
· 16m
it literally took Jess hearing Christie says they were the 6 before she believed it. She was the only one shocked.
Y'all can stop with the Jess Gheesling stuff. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21
(show)
Holly will ask true or false questions. IF they get it wrong they are eliminated.
Last HG standing is new HOH.
first question: Jackson gets it wrong and is eliminated.

#BB21
(show)
HOH comp studying.
Cliff in dr- feels like it's every man for himself. It could be the biggest HOH of the year.
Tommy in dr- Everyone is gunning for this HOH comp.
Study time is up.

#BB21
(show)
Jackson in dr: I let down myself and Holly. I let down my family and my friends. Everyone watching this.

Holly whispers to Jackson not to say anything they'll figure it out.
Jackson says I'm not.

Second question: Sis and Cliff are eliminated.

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
2m
Tommy acting for the cameras in this comp is very annoying. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)

Third question: Nick and Tommy are eliminated.

Fourth question: Christie is eliminated.

Fifth question: Jack is eliminated.

Jess, Nicole and Kat are left.

#BB21
(show)

Sixth question: Nicole is eliminated

Last question: Kat is eliminated

Jess wins HOH

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I just want to note that 28 years ago my daughter's room was decorated in fabric that matches Nicole's skirt that she wore Thursday night.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Holly's voice isn't as irritating while hosting that comp.
She is the Mom in her showmance.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Dipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
33s
#BB21
(show)
Jess with her HOH key.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Jackson says he could have won....he missed the first question!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Gusmonster, I thought Jack looked like a fool jumping around with exaggerated poses accusing Jackson, Holly & Kat of knowing each other outside the house.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jack has to be one of the dumbest players ever

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
· 51s
HOH Comp, Jackson was out first!
And it came down to Kat v Jessica! Jessica got it correct, wins and is HOH for the week! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
Now
#BB21
(show)
Jess, Kat, Nicole and Cliff doing a victory dance in the storage room.
Cliff tells them he's so proud of all three of them. They need to stick together.
They pose for the camera

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am still a fan of Holly's mature, calm demeanor.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I really can't wait for Jack to find out that Christie dated Tommy's aunt. I think he has a major crush on Christie. He can't be this blind to all of the crap she has pulled to sink the 6.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
41s
#BB21
(show)
Christie/Jack/Sis/Holly/Tommy in target room
Christie says Jackson tried to bury her and she's not working with the 6 anymore. She leaves.
Holly says she doesn't know how they feel about her but she trust them.
Sis says she isn't working with the six anymore

#BB21
(show)
Holly says she's never seen a more stupid move & she wishes he hadn't said Kat's name. He ruined everything. He didn't think Jack would tell anyone.
Kat says Jackson is a dumb a$$
Holly says she still wants to work with Kat.
Kat says she's the only one she trusts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ark, I just posted some tweets in the regular thread, Jack is starting to figure out about Christie as we speak.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Great Dipo. Something to look forward to when the show is over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
24s
#BB21
(show)
America's vote.
For the next 5 days you can vote 3 house guests for a special comp.
Top three vote getters win the trip.
The winner will be safe.
Second place will receive a punishment.
Last place will be put on the block as a third nominee.
Find out the results 8/11

#BB21
(show)
Cliff, Kat, Jess and Nicole do a victory dance in HOH.
Kat in dr says she's been playing both sides but Christie, Tommy, Sis and Jack are dead to her. She'll only use them if it's good for her game.

#BB21
(show)
The HOH group talk about putting up Jack and Jackson. Pretend Jackson is the target but get rid of Jack.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
Aug 4
#BB21
(show)
Jess telling the group she felt so powerless in the game before. So today she is in an empowered mood and she wants the others to scatter like cockroaches and throw each other under the bus, So it makes it easier for her to not feel bad.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
38s
Kat Diary said she's loyal to Jess, Nicole, Cliff (as long as they're best for her game)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 57s
#BB21
(show)
Nomination ceremony.
Jess nominates Jackson and Jack.
Jackson doesn't even look at the board.
Jack says Wow.
She says nominated them bc unfortunately she hasn't been part of anything in the house and she feels they are the common denominator.

Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
· 1m
Victory Dance Part 2, Kathryn DR on playing both sides, and Jessica DR on wanting to take out a strong player. TV Edit.

Big Brother @CBSBigBrother
·
7s
“This is a really hard game.” #BBJack #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·1m
P.s. Jackson hasn’t talked to Jack since the HOH.

It’s super mature and screams “I’m 22”.

#bb21

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Ark, yes Jack looked like an ass. Jackson came off better than he did. And that's saying something.

I'm totally loving Kat now!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Sorry didn't know Julie isn't on the sunday shows..I DVR everything because of my work schedule...I go through the CBS shows in 10 minutes due to the awful manipulative editing.

Julie needs Christian Siriano.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Worldtraveller, AGREE.