TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 18 - HOH Comp and Noms: Archive through August 04, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we will see the interesting HOH competition where they had to study some sort of photos / videos and the do the comp.

Plus we will probably see some of the "big fight" that occurred before Thursday's show, and finally nominations.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
and seeing what getup Julie is sporting this evening reinforcing the theory her stylist hates her.
LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I thought we only see Julie on the Thursday night episodes...

On Sun/Wed don’t they just use clips and that guy doing voice-overs?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
This is the first time I will be watching a show in 3 weeks...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I may have been dead wrong. I believed Jackson when he said he told Jack around day 3. FB shows it was day of eviction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21
Jack and Jackson conversation
Jackson trying to tell Jack that Christie and Tommy aren't as trustworthy as they think.
Jack tells him he thinks he's trying to make him paranoid about Christie.
Jackson tells Jack Holly and Kat know each other outside the house.

#BB21
(show)
Jack tells Tommy about convo
He says he trust Tommy and Christie.
He tells him that Jackson told him Holly and Kat know each other.
Tommy in dr- thinks they know each other from a convo
Clip of Holly talking to Kat about a concert where Holly was sitting near her

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1m
Unsure if it will be shown - but on Friday or Saturday Holly said she was a Kat's "Chaperone" at a pageant - that to me means they would have interacted a lot more than just 'acquaintances' at that event. #bb21

Erika (Dr Evil E)
@iam_erika
·
1m
Reminder: Christie dated Tommy’s aunt for 7 years...Tommy being upset by Snackson, Beth and Kat knowing each other preshow is like: #BB21

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
HAHAHA Analyse and Tommy looked so guilty when Jackson came into the room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21
(show)
Tommy tells Jack they should keep Sam and get the whole house to flip.
Christie joins they tell them her Kat, Holly and Jackson know each other.
Jack says he wants to break the 6 and leave you guys.
They tell her they want to flip the vote

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1m
This seems to have all gone on before the leak many of us saw. (Tommy and Nick being told) #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Tommy tells Sis they want to flip the vote.
Christie and Jack tell Nick they want to flip the vote.
Tommy trying to convince Sis.
Holly is listening outside the door.
Holly tells Jackson they're flipping.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·
1m
Lol @ Analyse seating right there while Kat & Holly accidentally said they went to a concert together.
You could tell her tomorrow is the end of the world, she would still think about make up & IG.🤣🤦‍♀️ #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21
(show)
Jackson goes into the room with Tommy and Sis.
He asks them if Kat is still the one to keep.
Tommy says yes.
Jackson says this house. Something about it.

#BB21
(show)
Holly asking Tommy in kitchen if he's flipping.
He says No
Kat is walking by.
Holly asks if people are flipping
Tommy says no

RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
·
3m
I find it hilarious that the best segment of the season so far is happening and Analyse has a trash bag on during all of it. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Jackson ask Jack if they are flipping the vote.
Jack says no.
Holly tells Tommy she heard him and Sis talking. Tommy says he doesn't feel safe with the 6.
Holly asks if it's bc of how Jackson is acting

Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
2m
I love how Tommy jumped from Holly and Kat knowing each other... to Holly dating Jackson equals they knew each other too.

1+2+2+3=489320 #bb21

EvelDick @EvelDick
·
2m
Wth is Anal wearing? A pillowcase with holes?

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Jackson's cheeks get red when he's mad.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
great segment !

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Tommy tells Holly that Jackson told Jack her and Kat know each other.
Holly in dr-she can't believe Jackson told him.
Holly tells Tommy they are not a trio.
Jack joins.
Holly says she feels left out.
Jackson joins.

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
Oh that b(e) Christie. "If you want to yell at a girl." So she can screech all she wants but how dare a man rebut her. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Jackson joins, says what's going on
Jack says she feels left out.
Christie joins and says am I welcome.
Christie asks Jackson what his issue is with her.
Jackson says he doesn't have one.
Christie and Jackson yelling at each other.
Nick listening outside.

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1m
That edit of Jessica and Nick was NOT about what Christie said - it was about talk of a southerners alliance ..... #editing #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
55s
christie's method of arguing - bark bark bark bark bark until the other side gives up trying to get a word in. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Cliff tells Nicole the 6 is breaking apart.
Nick, Cliff, Jess, and Nick are all listening.
Christie and Jack yelling that the three know each other (Jakc, Kat, Holly)
Jackson asking why Christie said Jackson was the rogue vote.
She said bc he was.
Nicole hears this.

#BB21
(show)
Christie saying Jackson has a major thing with her which is weird bc he brought her coffee
Jackson says he's separating personal from game. He storms out saying glad I can trust you Jack! past the other house guests listening in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And just remember this went on for probably 3 hours, we only had leaked video for about 90 minutes, it must have been something!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
3m
It's so funny how in a group where each of them have about five different mini-alliances this is the one that broke up these bozos.

· 3m
#BB21
(show)
Kat comes in to the boat room.
Cliff is in there.
Tommy tells her they know about the trio.
Kat says there isn't a trio and they don't know each other.
Jack says they know each other and that's it.
Tommy said Jackson said that.

#BB21
(show)
Christie says "Jackson is a SAH-NAKE"
Kat crying says she's so sorry and she trust people.
Christie leaves
Kat-don't vote to evict me.
Christie says she doesn't want to but she doesn't know what's true or not.

Kat's Informed Decision [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
2m
They came down pretty hard on Kat.

Tommy: *gives Kat a trip to Hawaii* She owes us!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21
(show)
Cliff tells Jess they need to stick together.
Kat comes in asks Jess if she's getting evicted. Jess doesn't answer.
Jess in dr - crying that she feels powerless to save Kat

#BB21
(show)
Jackson-I can't trust Jack
Holly-Obviously
Jackson-I got burned by Jack.
Holly-Duh
Jackson-I don't need to be kicked when I'm down.
#BB21
(show)
Christie/Jack/Jackson/Holly/Tommy
Tommy saying this could have been dealt with openly and we could still be a six.
Sis joins
Jackson says something about being with six
Tommy Not coming clean
Jackson I told you everything.

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
boo hoo, the day the Jacks broke up 😢🎻

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
So did Kat, Holly and Jackson know each other before the show?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
I think we are now into the show time.... remember the HGs were still arguing while the show was on #bb21

·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Jack says he told him you know each other.
Jackson said I told you on day two.
Jack said you said it different today.
Jackson said it's the same speculation.
Jack said no you said you knew.

·
1m
There ya go - the 1st 26 minutes of tonight's show was a retell of the last 4 hours before the eviction #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Christie telling Jack that Holly and Kat might know each other but not be friends. Kat wants Jackson out.
Jack said he did what he did bc he loves Christie.
Sis tells Christie she's voting Kat to stay.
Christie says so is she and Nick.
Kat hugs her and says thank you

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
37s
as great as all that was 🍿🍿 it was honestly funny af to hear it unfolding from outside the room, and watching the outsiders listening to it 🤣🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see this in real time, LOL. I saw the leaked video but this looks like they had even more footage.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, Kat and Holly were on the pageant scene, Holly was Kat's chaperone. I think Jackson dated someone they both know but it hasn't been proved that he knew either of them before the show, just followed them on Instagram.