TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Field Trip Thread: Archive through August 02, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Who do you want to compete in the "field TriP" competition. First gets safety, second gets punishment and third is a 3rd nominee.

For next week, not this week.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I am going JacksĂ—2 and Christie

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Select A Houseguest to send on a Field Trip.
Vote up to 10 times per day until August 9, 2019 at 9 am PST.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-field-trip-vote/?ftag=EOS-05-10acj6g

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
If anyone finds the voting link, could you post it in this thread ?

I'll decide after HOH comp and nominees.

ETA: Thanks for link. It came while posting :-)

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Missy it's not for this HOH,it's for the one next Thur.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
On jokers most are going with a combo of Christie, Tommie, Jack and Jackson.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm holding my votes until nominations too. I don't want to give Jack, Jackson & Christie my votes then have one of them put up another one of them sending that person home. I'm afraid the one that has the 4th highest votes might be someone I don't want being nominated but they would move up the list if one of my picks gets voted out next week. Does that make sense?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is a really stupid time to have this contest.

Sigh.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
JacksX 2 and Christie

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
It's Not for this HOH, it's the next one. It doesn't matter who wins this HOH. If you send an underdog they will probably lose and go up. Send only people from the six.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
It does matter who is this weeks HOH and who goes home. We want to have an alternate in that 4th place position in case one of our top 3 goes home next week.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
I'm going Jack, Tommy and Christie. Jackson's days are numbered anyway after today.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ark, I am onboard with you :-) . Although, I would hate to see Jackson win this comp.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think 8 day voting is ridiculous. They should have voting begin after next thursday's show and end friday before noms.Thats all the time we need. Look at who is still there, after a week of BB and vote.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
This week I will concentrate on Christi,Jack and Tommy. Those three will probably stick together longer. Backup next week's vote Jackson.

It'll be fun. America send Christie Jack and Tommy on field trip!!! They'll think their all that and a bag of chips.
Surprise surprise.
I like it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Alex Willet on RHAP would like to see Jack, Jackson and CHristi. CHristie for the safety and either Jack up.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
I'm voting for underdogs. I'd like to see Christie and that group worry about what America is thinking. If we send Cliff and not Christie (for example), she'll wonder if Cliff is America's favorite, and she'll wonder what her group is doing wrong. I'd enjoy that.

I'm voting Cliff, Sis, Nicole. One can be safe, one can go home.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Voting 2 Jacks and Christie.

Hope Tommy gets enough votes to be the backup.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I agree that 8 days is too long. Really the 4th and 5th place holders could move up if one of the top three is evicted next week and one is HOH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
am going with 2 jacks and Tommy. I think that will be the most impact on the house and it might out the Tommy/Christie relationship.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and my other reason is that I don't want Christie to decide America likes her because she won "the vote". That is something she will insist that she "Manifested".

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Last night I gave Jack 10 votes, today Jackson got 10 tomorrow Christie gets 10.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Voting Jack Christie and Tommy.

I dont want Jackson to be the 3rd nominee because I am presuming Jess will put Jack up. If Jackson is also up, then the couples vote Jackson out. Bang! Jess and outsiders HOH ruined

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Field trip is probably the bus in the back-yard and the three have to sit on one of the seats .. maybe holding something ... and if you let go you are out...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The problem is that whoever is voted out on Thursday is gone and whoever wins HOH is gone from the pool, so we want 3, 4 and 5 slots to be people we want to be nominated.

And the top three (minus evicted and HOH) then compete.. So that negates sheer numbers mattering.

And people hate to not click on a favorite. In one poll, Nicole is in 6th.. The person in 5th could be in jeopardy.