TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 02, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
46m
Holly told Jess that she will answer any questions after her talks! #BB21
Jackson apologized to Kat, trusted the wrong people. Kat told him that he's fine with Jess even if he does go up, She tells him to drop the Christie thing, trust her!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
45m
Kat asks Tommy not to tell anyone this. Yesterday when they were in the kitchen, Holly asked if she was going up. Holly said people don't know Christie's running the house.

Kat thinks Holly's saying Christie's running the house & Jack's taking the fall.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
45m
Analyse: "I'm so over this, I literally wanna go home.. like I literally feel so trapped I just wanna go home, like this is literally a (e) game" #LeaningSis

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
44m
Kat to Tommy- There is 0% chance that she (Christie) is going up. If Jackson keeps harping on the Christie stuff, all it's going to do is create more drama, and Jackson will go home #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
43m
Kat with Tommy again, told him she told Holly she won't go up, but if Jackson keeps harping on the Christie stuff it'll just create more drama this week and Jackson would 'literally' go home

narrator: nobody 'literally' goes home now = they go to jury 🙃

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my lord.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
27m #BB21

Christie to Jess: I'm not taking credit for manifesting your win, but I swear I prayed.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·29m
Christie to Jess- I feel there needs to be a shift. I feel like something needs to happen. Your win was meant to be. I feel like the house is in good hands with you #BB21

Jess- I kind of have an idea of what needs to be happen. It would be considered a big, not ballsy move, but... Christie- Whatever you decide to do, you have my full support. I trust you. I'm not taking your credit by manifesting your win but I swear I prayed #BB21
Jess to Christie- I was never a part of the six, never a part of the eight, never a part of the nine. I dont know a lot of what has gone on, nor do I really care from this point forward #BB21
Jess to Christie- Yesterday was very personal for me cause it was one of my best friends on the block based on non-factual information. Someone was very easily able to convince a whole house to flip on a dime...and purposely kept me out of the loop #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
27m
Jessica told Christie obviously she's been OTB twice, and been banished, so those things give her an 'excuse' and should give Christie a hint what she's going to do

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB21 Jess says there was a person (sounds like Jack) yesterday who flipped the votes and said it was best for the house, but she wasn't included in that "house" b/c that person wasn't considering her at all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
33s
Nicole confirmed to Nick that Christie did tell her and Jess, Cliff and Kat that they’d be her dream team moving forward #BB21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 10m
#BB21 Nick tells Sis that she would be blind to not see that Christie is playing both sides. Tells Sis that his "source" said Christie told all the outsiders that she wanted to work with them and doesn't want to go to the end w/the couples.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
2m
These Jessica HoH talks are gonna take all damn day and most of tomorrow. It takes each houseguest at least an hour to repeat everything 6-10 times to make sure Jess understands what they are saying, then she says something stupid and they have to start all over again. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Nicole is telling Cliff that people were talking about how Cliff made breakfast and brought it up to Jess this morning. They discuss how the 6 have been doing similar things for each other the entire game, but now have a problem when Cliff does it - its a double standard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Nicole and Cliff turn their conversation topic to Sis being very difficult to live with. They say she has been complaining about not wanting to be a have not, wanting to go home, and just being nasty to both of them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.53pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2m
#BB21 Tommy says he feels so bad for what happened with Kat, but he is so glad that he isn't working w/Jackson any more - says he hasn't wanted to work w/him since he found out about the rogue vote.
#BB21 Tommy is trying to convince Jess that his intention was never to keep Jess out of the loop when the vote flipped, but everything blew up immediately after knowledge of the flip got out and he didn't have a chance to tell her.
#BB21 Jess tells Tommy that she is very upset about certain things that happened yesterday, especially that Kat was almost voted out and she didn't know anything about it. Says she will base her decisions this week on factual information that she knows to be true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m
Tommy told Jessica he never wanted to work with Jackson after he heard about the hinky vote but he was "stuck with him" - Jessica said she didn't understand why stuck ... boom

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
پریا
@flaparia
·
1h
Her and Bella have serious speaking problems. But unlike Jess, Bella has some smart in her.
Quote Tweet

Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
· 2h
Jess was blindsided by the events from yesterday.

Jess to Jack: Your HOH was like..nobody's doing anything, so I have to make my decision based on what I hear. I'm at the point where people are doing stuff, but no one has any concrete of anything that's going on.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Elka “Slim Pickings” Selzer
@khalisha_t
·
38m
Cliff says Analyse is so nasty to him. Nicole irritated with Analyse always wanting to go home. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joy #BB21
@JoyGrenade
·
33m
Tommy is blubbering and blowing snot bubbles all over the HOH. I'd slap him up just for over acting. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
17h
Jess- Jack needs to go #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB21 Kat and Holly are talking in the RV room about their similar mannerisms. Holly says she keeps doing this pose that Kat does all the time - worries it will add to the paranoia about them knowing each other.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12h
Jess- They are acting as if we hand chose each other. We have all tried to be a part of whatever that is. They have legit pushed us out. Cliff- They turned on us over and over again. Kat- For some reason, they didnt think that we were good enough #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reality TV Bully
@RealityTVBully
·
23m
This is the worst acting job by Tommy rn, but it’s Jess who probably thinks cartoons are real people! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
About Analyse... Tracie - #SurvivorAu #TeamLuke
@tracieTweetsTv
·
1h
Kat: Why does sis think she runs this shit? Cause she's *e( dumb and she's not that pretty. I can name 10 girls prettier than her.
I hope she feels dumb when she gets out in the real world and realizes she ain't shit.

- Kat going in. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit @Whitless256
·
2h
Vote Tommy for the Field Trip and find out what he looks like when he cries for real. #BB21

·
2h
Replying to @Whitless256
he'll love being voted by 'America'

(I have such issues with this whole vote, people are voting their most hated but one of them will have immunity, ugh)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
20s
11:23am #BB21 #bblf
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 4h
Jess- I have all the reason to put absolutely anybody up right now. Nick- For sure. Jess- Because there was an alliance and I wasn't in it. I feel like people are disrespecting HoHs and flipping votes #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.09pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
#BB21 Jackson 1/1 cont: Story of yesterday cont... nothing new at this point. Jack/Sis in TR: Sis is still crying they discuss her talk with Jess. Jack has come to the conclusion he should have listened to Jackson but he was afraid he was going to loose Tommy. Many HG enter rm.
#BB21 J/J 1/1 and convo in RV rooms end, we have puppies.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG] @girlsmeg
· 30s
Jackson to Jess: Nothing changes between us. I love you. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 34s
#BB21 feeds are back: everyone was hugging in the living room. Jess says that was nerve wreaking

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
As much as I would like Jackson to go, they need to send Jack out... Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG] @girlsmeg
·29s
Christie: Everyone knows Jack's not going home, right?

Tommy: There's no (e) way.

Christie: He's (Jackson) the most disrespectful person. He didn't even hang around. He's definitely not winning the veto. He's 100% going home. #bb21