TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 16 - POV Comp and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 16 - POV Comp and Ceremony users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 31, 2019Dipo25 07-31-19  6:45 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Sis gets Jackson riled up and it's kinda ugly. Yikes!

Discard my 6: 38 post. Remember when " I swear I'll slap the taste right out of your mouth ' Hardy went off on Bunky in season two. Jackson reminds me of that.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
funny how Holly didn't own up to starting that by talking about putting up Nicole.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I think Holly was scared to death.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Yes, Christie, Sis did repeat everything you said to Holly. Duh!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Sis hate. Fight between Holly and Jackson. Such a happy couple.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Holly just crushed Jackson's ego telling him not to be talking to C/T about it. In front of them!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Nicole is giving Holly ' pretty bad vibes '. Really, I'm hardly aware she's there. I like her but do something!

Kat, your throne awaits. Kat - Fine, . Sam says Nice with a nasty look at her. His game just pivoted to getting Kat out. Too bad for Sam this was all planned.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have to say that seeing Jack dressed as Little Bo Peep was pretty entertaining, LOL.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Jess plying in veto was just lame...……She didn't even try to catch a sheep. She just tried calling them into her pen. She absolutely does nothing for this game.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Agree 100% Tex! And she keeps telling Nicole, Kat, & Cliff that they just need to “wait,” and there’s no big groups, sides or alliances...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack was amazing as Little Bo Peep! Even braided his hair and he did a great job.

Jess was disappointing. This is a woman who claims to be athletic. And sure, she wants to e seen as a goat to bring to the end, but play!

And how was it fair that Nick had to play 3 times, while Tommy only played twice?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They sort of stole that POV comp from another show...

https://youtu.be/8aY9kedPAks?t=1195

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: