TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Outside The House: Archive through July 28, 2019 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes Jamie has made it big. I’m happy for her. I enjoyed that season of BB.

Wonderful comments by Kemi!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Starr, did you know L'oreal ought IT cosmetics for 1.2 billion dollars cash ( a few years ago)?

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Wow, no I didn't. That's amazing for Jamie.

Dr Will also makes appearances on QVC from time to time for a skin care product/line. Inevitably someone calls in and mentions they're a fan from Big Brother. Will laughs and says he's got a huge list of professional accolades, degrees, he's on the board of this and that, won awards for whatever... "and yet people still remember a little tiny tv show I did one summer years ago." LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love IT Cosmetics!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I haven’t been following much this season. What was said about Kemi and who said it?

Smevic

08-07-2008

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
TMZ has the story again. https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/24/big-brother-rice-pudding-joke-asian-jack-matthews-isabella-wang-racism/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The comments on that article are far more disturbing, though not surprising.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
You're right Sea, for so many reasons..

Smevic

08-07-2008

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't read the comments on TMZ...they can be scary.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://tinyurl.com/y6afqnho

Punkin

08-13-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Sen. Susan Collins may not run in 2020 because of her declining popularity. not a surprise for me to read today, but this was...

"Right-wing blogger Derek Levasseur, earlier this year, announced a GOP primary challenge to Collins in Maine. As Levasseur sees it, the conservative-leaning Collins isn’t conservative enough."

Derrick's a trumpster! Who'da thunk?

https://www.alternet.org/2019/07/republican-susan-collins-complains-she-might-not-seek-reelection-because-her-popularity-in-maine-is-crumbling/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=891

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is not the same person who was on Big Brother.

https://www.derekforsenate.com

Smevic

08-07-2008

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
So, there's more than one reason for me to not like Derrick...OK

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The annct is fine, but let's not discuss politics in the BB area. It's a politics-free zone.

You are free to start a discussion on him in the NV area if you'd like.

Also, it's clearly not Derrick Levasseur, note the first name spelllings.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I posted while you were.. This is a case of mistaken identity..

Punkin

08-13-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I didn't think there could be two from New England. My fault if wrong!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
EW Bella interview.

Link

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Reading Bella's interview, I liked her for the 1st time.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bella could drive me crazy but i liked her. The only thing that I didn't like was when they all ganged up on Nicole. She was the catalyst for it. But she's apologized to Nicole and Nicole accepted it, so I'm good.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
When they all ganged up on Nicole, but all the wrath was directed on one person. Bella.

Her exit interview was quite gracious, I thought.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, the way I interpreted what happened was that it was caused by Bella's lying and not backing down from her lie. Add to it that I considered them friends, close, in an alliance, or something like that, while all the others had never given her the time of day previously. So there was the betrayal to it to.

The others are just horrid.

The thing I found really sad and disappointed is that I remember one season when one girl was crying and having a breakdown in now what is the boat room, the other women came in and were comforting her. I think it was Austin or Paul that tried to come in the room and Davonne told him to go away, that this wasn't game right now. That this is a real person and the game has to stop for the time being. No one did that for Nicole. Except maybe Ovi tried in his own way, but none of them were going to listen to him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The girls never got it that Bella's first alliance was with Jack and Jackson and then grew.

And Jess DID want and still is wanting all the guys out. Just last night she was pushing that agenda, again, while talking to Kat.

And the confrontation with Nicole, all in Bella, for sure.

The shunning in Nick's HOH was a group thing and not all on Bella.

Imo of course.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I keep coming across this info and am so angry if this happened. Brent Wolgamott started talking about it on RHAP I guess. I'm not sure what RHAP is. They told him to stop talking about it.
Quote:
Brent Wolgamott:
For clarity's sake, I'm going to separate what's been relayed that I consider VERIFIED AS TRUE (via multiple sources who have connections to casting and/or past HGs) versus "TEA" (info relayed by ONE source, a private friend).
Here's what is VERIFIED: Jenna Jackson was a finalist and/or cast on LAST YEAR'S Big Brother, BB20. She has been trying to get on for many years. She and/or her team accidentally leaked her own name too early, the producers got pissed, and she was cut. This happened LAST YEAR.
Fast forward to THIS year -- again, she's a finalist, and then she was cast. Filmed. In sequester. And then for...reasons..., she was cut again. Her social media is currently private. However, her name was out as someone cast on BB21 (via social media), 72 hours before the reveal. And then, a day before Jeff's interviews, she was axed AGAIN. All of this is TRUE, and has been confirmed to me via multiple sources. I can't say who they are, but I can say they are people I think *you would trust*.

Response @ Reddit:
1 month ago
I think it’s definitely possible. There’s this girl (Sydney McArthur) who I saw through Instagram stalking is really good friends with both Jenna and Kathryn. She saw Kathryn days before Kathryn went on the show. Could’ve told her that Jenna was going to be on.

Sydney and Jenna
https://imgur.com/a/xT6ai2Z

Sydney and Kathryn
https://imgur.com/a/zN1NBo6

End Quote

To think we could have had beautiful Jenna (I watched her on Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team and she is so adorable. Kat tried out for DCC in 2013 but got cut. Rumor is she doesn't like Jenna and also while she herself may not have leaked info she may have had a 'friend' do it. Kat is a Dallas girl and was a Dallas Maverick's cheerleader starting in 2013.

The worst part of all of this is that supposedly Christie was an alternate and she replaced Jenna. Ruined this season. They should have just cut Kat and Holly. Fools!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cricket, thanks for bringing that all over !