TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26: Archive through July 26, 2019 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Excusing racism is why we still have so much of it going on.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Gusmonster…...thanks for the kind words a few pages back. Glad to be here, though I can be too sarcastic at times. I apologize to all in advance.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm now interested to see how this "field trip" vote plays out next week- My guess? the three we end up picking have to play a comp, and the loser is automatically nominated, so three noms the week after next....and I'd suspect that will be a double eviction week..

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Worldtraveller, I like your sarcasm you make me laugh. Keep posting.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Thanks
I think Jackson was fed while in the DR for hours the other day. Special treatment has always been one sided and unfair.
His obsession with watermelon is weird. Guess he knows he can eat all he wants and its just water weight he can sweat off.
Why do people that are bullied become one?
You think it would have the opposite affect?
Revenge on complete strangers?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly should tell Jackson she needs to put him up as a pawn...that it ensures that he plays VETO and that he is sure to win..then they can backdoor "??".. Jackson has a big enough ego that it probably would work and then someone else wins the VETO and Jackson is still on the block.. then production tells him that he has a penalty nom/vote because of all the cheating .. or for each instance of cheating while on Have-Not status...

That scenario would probably bring me back to watching the show/live feeds/BBAD...

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson is having a lot of problems because he self medicates. BB will not let him take his "medication" because it has not been obtained with a real doctor's prescription. So he is detoxing cold turkey adding to his anxiety levels. He's a head case. He reminds me a lot of Caleb. I can see the two of them going on a hunting trip wearing matching camouflage outfits.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine Jackson in one of the last seasons HOH rooms? Sleeping on a satellite dish instead of a camp cot.
Actually that meltdown would have been interesting.
Buying drugs off the street, poor middle class white boy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Been away from computer for a while, and you guys enjoying my '<MG>Jackson' snark is AhhhMayzing!!!

I love you all so much.

Praise be.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
World - Bumper Cars .. or in Dan's season the slanted bench...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, boy. Jackson seems perturbed that he's not getting enough attention from his showmance partner.

Being HOH is a full time job and she ain't got time for sexin'.

He deodorized his privates for NOTHING!! NOTHING, I tell ya!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Did HOH get any sleep? Christie was motormouthing on my muted feeds before I came upstairs to sleep.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Looks like Holly's leaning toward Nick and Sam for noms, with Kat as a pawn in case of a veto....Probably the safest noms for her side, and it means the power's out of play this week most likely (so one week left on that)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They finally went to bed around 3:30 this morning.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
There are some people in here that make me laugh and I appreciate it so much.

Ain't got time for sexin'!

Racism is never gonna stop. Everyone is going to believe what they want, no matter what. It's how we handle it that becomes important. Screaming racism only keeps it alive in my opinion. If you want to sit down with someone and discuss it, you may be able to come to an understanding.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Calimom, in regards to my dream of Christie using her power and the veto holder putting up Jackson, yes, you are right, not going to work. But I was thinking if Christie (and Tommy) flipped on the 6, that would be great!

And lol@Rosem....

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Here's an interesting news item- Jamie BB1 just bought Ellen DeGeneres' California oceanfront house for $23 million- this is in addition to her $35 million house in Santa Barbara that is next door to Oprah Winfrey's main residence, and her $13 million mansion in Brentwood...not bad for 41..

https://variety.com/2019/dirt/real-estate/ellen-degeneres-jamie-kern-lima-house-1203281186/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good grief! Hammock ranging about the Bible..
Jackson goes into HOH whining about someone "she" who gets the meds he wants and then cleans.. Kat??

BB switched asap away for four feeds of Jack, who is NOT someone I want to hear at all, much less religion.

Now Jackson and Holly.. Switch away.

Downstairs Cliff tries to point out that Catholics are also Christian.. And Christie riffs on.

And whew, more of them than the I wanted for the day.

Just do the nominations, let me update tables and ignore you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good for Jamie, I guess. Sounds like they are so crazy wealthy they can pay more than cost.

I hope they do a Bill and Melinda Gates on terms of.. We can't take it with us, why not do some good thing while We are here ..

And she may, but https://www.instagram.com/jamiekernlima/
Hard to say.

She has a beautiful baby girl, Wonder, which is really nice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy obnoxiously excited, putting on makeup as he and Christie are called to the DR, presumably for their Poison Ivy punishment.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack's dissing Jess for Dragon breath, they say she has good stuck in her back molars. Get in there with a scrub brush.

BB cuts away and they come back to bashing Cliff's diet. All sugar.

Hmm. But if fat shaming.

But they love Cliff. He uses great guy. Jack is so glad Cliff came over to their side.

Now Nick.. Nick wearing Maryland stuff from Bella until he is evicted.. They giggle.

Jack says he had a good talk with Nick.

Now on to Christie and Tommy. They wonder how they are being spun out here.. Her lack of coping.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack and Jackson are in HOH with Holly.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson is daring to comment about someone not coping?! Hahahaha!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Downstairs Jess is eating a ham sandwich and cackling.

All are waiting to see Tommy and Christie.

Nicole is still sporting her cool girl braids from yesterday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack downstairs. Holly and Jackson making out in HOH.

Can Switch as downstairs.